Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even being a millionaire won't get you pussy if you're a manlet. Lots of theories disproved.

M

Munnabhai

STEMcel coping curry
★★
Femoidal organisms with the average SMV index of 2 - 4 / 10 were shown a group of men and had to pick who they would date. The range of heights was 5 foot to 6 foot 2. Femoids were told that the 5 foot man had an MD, was a best selling author and a champion skier. Yet their primitive shallow minds would not look past his height. Even the 5 foot femoid rejected the manlet when they were the exact same height. The second focus group of femoids was told he is a millionaire, it seems that even moneymaxxing is worthless if you aren't chad. Couple this with the fact that for every inch you are under 6 foot 2", the median wage decreases by 10%, it is almost impossible to careermaxx / moneymaxx in the first place.

This experiment completely debunks the personalitymaxxing, moneymaxxing ideologies as the femoidal organisms only selected the 6 foot 2 truck driver. Femoids thereby disprove these theories.

Does anyone know what hope manlets have now? Any theories to ascend for someone like me who is the same height as the office water cooler?

The the only hope for manlets is the rope :feelsrope:

well they knew he wasnt a millionaire and that it was only an experiment.

Quality blackpill. Given how blatant the disadvantage is, the fact that manletism in in general not considered a factor for intersectional feminists is for me the perfect evidence that they don't care about equality but rather cherry pick in order to suit their tribal agenda.

Even the face of Cruise couldn’t have saved him.

Manlets of suicide watch.

This vid was one of my first blackpills. Still remember How much it hurt

It’s very rare that a manlet is 5’, that is really pushing it, it would be a more productive experiment if the height variation was not so exaggerated and related more to the real world. The only 5’ millionaire I can think of is Bernie Ecclestone and he had a slew of model girlfriends. Not saying they weren’t gold digging him of course.

over for manlets
@patheticmanletcel @Asianmanletcel @manlet cUnt @manlet407 @manletbaldcel @manletmaster67 @manletwithouthope @manlet_ @manlet_manboob_cel

Last edited:
10% under 6'2''? Citation needed boyo, I know there's something related to height and wage but that's definitively not it

over for manlets
@patheticmanletcel @Asianmanletcel @manlet cUnt @manlet407 @manletbaldcel @manletmaster67 @manletwithouthope @manlet_ @manlet_manboob_cel
@blackletcel

Quality blackpill. Given how blatant the disadvantage is, the fact that manletism in in general not considered a factor for intersectional feminists is for me the perfect evidence that they don't care about equality but rather cherry pick in order to suit their tribal agenda.

yep

women = cherry pocker low IQ blue pill selfish shits

Life fuel because fems aren't so materialistic however.

This vid was one of my first blackpills. Still remember How much it hurt

What can manlets do then? if moneymaxxing, statusmaxxing, careermaxxing has gotten disproved? Manlets even earn less, have to endure ridicule and face the real "glass ceiling".

@chudur-budur any opinions?

Last edited:
Couple this with the fact that for every inch you are under 6 foot 2", the median wage decreases by 10%,

When height is controlled for IQ, there is no difference in wages.

What this means is that taller people are usually higher IQ, which is true when your dataset includes ethnics that have been stunted due to malnutrition.

Height is a biological desire to find the healthiest person... a short person likely didn't eat well in their youth in the hunter-gatherer times.