Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even batshit crazy BPD women have higher SMV than us

• Thread starter Balding Subhuman
  • Start date
Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

If you're ugly, women want you dead
★★★★★
My BPD sister is literally an attention whore. Multiple "suicide" attempts, constant need for validation and attention, very challenging personality + anorexia. She has strangled my mom and makes life a living hell for anyone who is in contact with her. My mom can't even take my grandpa to her home when my sister is there because she's gonna have a fit and threaten to commit suicide. And the thing is, even this literal scum of a monster has higher SMV than all of us combined. Its not like she's attractive, anorexia has made her look much older than her age so at best a 5. JFL. This world needs to burn ASAP.

No evidence of intellect at this time.

I'm lucky my younger sister and I openly but indirectly talk about incel blackpill topics because she's sub 5 to guys so to a degree we can relate but in saying that its still relatively easy mode for her. But its good to have a sibling to talk about blackpillisms with. Count me lucky