Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

even "based" men can't help coping lmao. only incels have the courage to stare into the abyss

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
there's two main copes that even "based" men, aka mgtows, redpillers, MRAs, and other men who are deluded, "based" but not really at our level, turn to: pretending that there's a solution to being ugly, and pretending that women aren't worth it anyway

everytime they get rejected (or they witness a rejection) they're like "bruh she's so ugly" and she's actually average at worst. calling average women ugly is a cope, specially if you're desperate and know full well you'd have her if you could

also "mgtows" with "going their own way" when they're really sent their own way lmaoo, also, the mgtow subreddit is so careful about not getting banned from reddit, that they're basically leftwing soyboys at this point

also the typical cope that women just want money. this cope is so delusional and shows such an absolute lack of basic social awareness lmao. they can't tell the difference between a woman being with a chad she likes vs reluctantly putting up with a betabux bc she'll get his money in return. and it's rooted in the delusion that hardwork can compensate for bad genetics, and that they'll be better than the chads who mogged them at college one day.

and the biggest cope: "game" and "frame" :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: this one's the worst tbh. if chad is (somehow) lonely, he makes a tinder and the next day he has several "good morning" texts by women. but redpillers are alone and writing extremely long essays on how to say the right thing to talk women into liking them :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: its so ridiculous

btw i just told a coping guy who thinks he's hot at 43 that, if he gets divorce raped, he won't find another woman in his life. i hope he ropes :feelshehe:

Last edited:
Agreed. The MGTOW subreddit was infiltrated by incels. I do believe that there are such thing as real MGTOWs (i.e. men who got divorced raped and are like "never again") but those are mostly boomers

(i.e. men who got divorced raped and are like "never again") but those are mostly boomers
those are SENT their own way, its not like a boomer can find another wife after getting divorce raped lmao

those are SENT their own way, its not like a boomer can find another wife after getting divorce raped lmao
That's true. But there has to be a small percentage of men who genuinely don't want women.

Why are there so few women for so many men? (seems like) shit pissed me off. Like wtf I'm not a competitive person, at all, I'm not competing with 12 other betabuxers for some fuckin bitch foid who is average at best.

Why are there so few women for so many men? (seems like) shit pissed me off. Like wtf I'm not a competitive person, at all, I'm not competing with 12 other betabuxers for some fuckin bitch foid who is average at best.
coz normies need to be culled. they haven't been culled in over 75 years and look where that got us. where's my hitler

It's a cope but it helped normie men back in the day retain their confidence and keep pursuing women.

Because of feminist brainwashing that women's judgment and feelings matter, a lot more guys are afraid to go after them and end up as failed normies.

Men who dont accept the blackpill :blackpill:-facts are and never will be based.

You either accept the harsh reality of female nature or just stay a bluepilled faggot.

Stare into the abyss for too long and risk the abyss stare back into you. It’s what happened to ER and those others.

Stare into the abyss for too long and risk the abyss stare back into you. It’s what happened to ER and those others.
4E7E254F 3418 46B2 BF41 CD4142C8EA69

Tbh

Men who dont accept the blackpill :blackpill:-facts are and never will be based.

You either accept the harsh reality of female nature or just stay a bluepilled faggot.

You have to embrace the abyss or you will donwthrotten / Spiral Into self destruct

I would rather have people be mgtow instead of of soycucks

there's two main copes that even "based" men, aka mgtows, redpillers, MRAs, and other men who are deluded, "based" but not really at our level, turn to: pretending that there's a solution to being ugly, and pretending that women aren't worth it anyway

everytime they get rejected (or they witness a rejection) they're like "bruh she's so ugly" and she's actually average at worst. calling average women ugly is a cope, specially if you're desperate and know full well you'd have her if you could

also "mgtows" with "going their own way" when they're really sent their own way lmaoo, also, the mgtow subreddit is so careful about not getting banned from reddit, that they're basically leftwing soyboys at this point

also the typical cope that women just want money. this cope is so delusional and shows such an absolute lack of basic social awareness lmao. they can't tell the difference between a woman being with a chad she likes vs reluctantly putting up with a betabux bc she'll get his money in return. and it's rooted in the delusion that hardwork can compensate for bad genetics, and that they'll be better than the chads who mogged them at college one day.

and the biggest cope: "game" and "frame" :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: this one's the worst tbh. if chad is (somehow) lonely, he makes a tinder and the next day he has several "good morning" texts by women. but redpillers are alone and writing extremely long essays on how to say the right thing to talk women into liking them :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: its so ridiculous

btw i just told a coping guy who thinks he's hot at 43 that, if he gets divorce raped, he won't find another woman in his life. i hope he ropes :feelshehe:
lol just get a haircut while lifting weights in the shower bro:feelshaha: