Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Even bald a Chad still mogs most of the Normans and all of the incels. Agree?

Poorbaldshortcel

Poorbaldshortcel

Gymcel
-
I don't think we should pity Chads that they're balding.
A bald Chad > Norman > incel.
I bet he gets at least 1 gf more than us:

2cpzbnzc1v591-jpg.634028

Is it a big problem for Meek that he is without hair:
OIP-C.v2cXmFAAA6QkIk_6MApnFwHaJ4

Brocels, it's simple: when you're a Chad (9/10) even without hair, you're still a Chad (8/10)...

Being bald is problem of the Normans and incels.

I saw a few bald chads with stacies when I went out a while ago. tbh if you have a chad skull being bald or not doesn‘t make too much of a difference. There are even some people who can look better without hair, in very rare instances. Too bad we all have subhuman skulls:lul:

The 1-10 looks scale is exponential. The detrimental effects of various things, which would ruin lesser males, become mute with 9 or 10 bone structure, as they're already chads.

I’d say a 7/10 with a zoomer haircut would boost them to 8/10, doesn’t sound like much but it is lol

I don't think we should pity Chads that they're balding.
A bald Chad > Norman > incel.
I bet he gets at least 1 gf more than us:

2cpzbnzc1v591-jpg.634028
It's a numbers game.

A bald Chad will get one fourth as many interested Becky's, but that's still a lot of interest

The 1-10 looks scale is exponential. The detrimental effects of various things, which would ruin lesser males, become mute with 9 or 10 bone structure, as they're already chads.

Hair is crucial for jb appeal, bald-headed Chads are too dimorphic and ogrish in the eyes of prime women, they're still capable of attracting chords of older foids tho, but prettyboys always slay the best quality.