Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even among incels, the lower SMV males get belittled. It is human nature.

gigacel123

gigacel123

r/IncelTears: A Bunch of Pedophiles
★★★★★
You see it here. Despite being fellow blackpilled incels (excluding the fakecels, glowies, and trolls), you see sometimes a whitecel, or tallcel get upset with a deathniccel post about JBW or shortcel post about height vs face

Lookism applies even on blackpill forums. It's really over. :feelscry: Isn't life already hard enough? :feelsbadman:

I thought the more uglier or shorter you are, the more you're respected because it proves there is no way that there is a chance for them to ascend and thus can truly claim to be incel and remain to have a rightful place in this community. Many truecels are even revered here (most aren't users on the forum of course but many are people known on the Internet with their faces shown to the public, like St. BlackOps2Cel).

Most people here are outed as fakecels who ascended or have the chance to ascend if everyone else sees that they significantly mog most people here or if they're at least a normie.

I thought the more uglier or shorter you are, the more you're respected because it proves there is no way that there is a chance for them to ascend and thus can truly claim to be incel. Truecels are even revered here.

Most people here are outed as fakecels who ascended or have the chance to ascend if everyone else sees that they significantly mog most people here or if they're at least a normie.
Fakecels usually have established cred and popularity on here even when they're outed, they get simped for on here more than anyone else

OP is making good points.

My problem with it is accusing every tall or White person of being a fakecel precisely because he is tall or White.

So you can argue that ugly White men have an advantage over ethnic men, or that ugly tall men have an advantage over ugly short men, but some people will use this as an excuse to label any tall or White person as a fakecel.

We have to approach these things with more caution.

I CAN'T COOM ANYMORE :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I CAN'T COOM ANYMORE :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

There is no evading the subject of race. Though we may circle and agree on other aspects, race determines our fate greatly.

Anyway: I'm on MPH.