Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Even a fat ugly landwhale that looks like a man can get a husband and 3 kids...

G

Ghost

Veteran
★★★★★
... I swear this "woman" might as well be a man. "She" has beard, hairy arms and legs and is 5'4, 250 lbs and she STILL managed to get a man somehow...

Not only that, she thinks she's 10/10 Stacy and manages to get dudes to watch her pole dance...

"She" is seriously a 1/10 landwhale who fits right in the pride parade. About 40% of transgender men look more feminine than her.

Even this creature has higher smv than all of us here. I dunno. Either men are really that desperate or somehow pretending you're more attractive than you really are helps improve your smv...

I dunno.

JUST :clap: BE :clap: A :clap: ROASTIE :clap:

Could be larp, but sounds likely real.

Bullshit

Could be larp, but sounds likely real.
I think it’s real. I have seen many similar landwhales. Just lol @ them fatmaxxing but seemingly it works... Why? Because they have a hole between their legs instead of pole.

I can believe it, if they can't be bothered to use dating sites/apps fat ugly bitches just need to be confident and act slutty to get laid [they ignore incel guys of course].

I believe it. I once knew a fat landwhale who had a lot of arm-hair and slight shadow moustache. She had a bf.

Also knew a foid with long, curly, leg hair. She had a husband and kids. Disgusting.

Thirsty cucks chase that fucking hairy sweaty flabby cretin and will happily eat out her smelly wrecked pussy.. WELCOME TO CUCKEDSOCIETY 2018

can confirm. im a pizza driver and the other day i delivered to a disgusting, ugly, obese, nigger, nasty skin, female. had a kid in the back. she was a legitimate .5-1/10. got stiffed of course, and she even took a dollar bill out of her pocket and put it IN her mouth before handing it to me

can confirm. im a pizza driver and the other day i delivered to a disgusting, ugly, obese, nigger, nasty skin, female. had a kid in the back. she was a legitimate .5-1/10. got stiffed of course, and she even took a dollar bill out of her pocket and put it IN her mouth before handing it to me
must be sui fuel delivering pizzas to fuel the chads and Stacys after long fuck seshs. id prob just smoke weed the entire time to help cope

must be sui fuel delivering pizzas to fuel the chads and Stacys after long fuck seshs. id prob just smoke weed the entire time to help cope
oh it is suicide fuel just because its wagecucking, i just started ewhoring so if i get good at that ill quit waging

Games more rigged than Tijuana Black Jack.

Also knew a foid with long, curly, leg hair. She had a husband and kids. Disgusting.
Probably proud purple-haired femoidist, right? "Natural is beautiful" or whatever crap they used to say.

Thirsty cucks chase that fucking hairy sweaty flabby cretin and will happily eat out her smelly wrecked pussy.. WELCOME TO CUCKEDSOCIETY 2018
You paint a highly detailed and disgusting mental image. I would tell you to write a dystopian novel but that would be redundant.

no pic needed. i see this shit all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back