Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Even 6'2 (188cm) is not enough

• Thread starter Deleted member 13322
  • Start date
Deleted member 13322

Deleted member 13322

KHHV
-
So I just got giant elevator shoes that bring me up to 6'3 (so frauded 6'2 barefoot). Decided I would walk around my city centre just to see how it feels to be comfortably over 6 foot. I expected to be taller than all women and 95% of men. To my surprise that was far from true.

I kid you not I felt avg or maybe slighty above avg among men under 30 yo. and even saw a couple women who were in my height range (6-6'2). Easily 1 in 4 zoomers/millenials were noticeably taller than me. There were multiple changs and abduls that were in the 6'3-6'7 range. Obviously this is in an affluent area but still it's crazy how tall people have become in the west.

Don't get me wrong 6'2 is a good height, even 5'10 is enough BUT only if you have a great face and are NT. Otherwise it's 6'4 bare minimum to ascend if you're sub 5 facially.

7' minimum - St. Hamudi

I just miss the days of elementary school when I heightMOGGED my whole classroom every year.

Life just gets worse and worse overtime. Suifuel.

Its not enough on its own, but extra height is useful for betabuxxing ethnic goblinas. They rather choose a skinnyfat ugly tall grandpas than solid looking short guy.

So I just got giant elevator shoes that bring me up to 6'3 (so frauded 6'2 barefoot). Decided I would walk around my city centre just to see how it feels to be comfortably over 6 foot. I expected to be taller than all women and 95% of men. To my surprise that was far from true.

I kid you not I felt avg or maybe slighty above avg among men under 30 yo. and even saw a couple women who were in my height range (6-6'2). Easily 1 in 4 zoomers/millenials were noticeably taller than me. There were multiple changs and abduls that were in the 6'3-6'7 range. Obviously this is in an affluent area but still it's crazy how tall people have become in the west.

Don't get me wrong 6'2 is a good height, even 5'10 is enough BUT only if you have a great face and are NT. Otherwise it's 6'4 bare minimum to ascend if you're sub 5 facially.
Last time i went out i got mogged by a skinny middle aged guy that was about 210cm i swear.:feelswhat:

Last time i went out i got mogged by a skinny middle aged guy that was about 210cm i swear.:feelswhat:
I know guys over 2m aren't even that rare. I see them daily. It's insane.

I swear average height of sexually active males in the west must be near 190cm.

I know guys over 2m aren't even that rare. I see them daily. It's insane.

I swear average height of sexually active males in the west must be near 190cm.
Same i see 2 or 3 guys in 198-203cm range every day. i have a two friends who are 204cm and 207 cm.

this is one of them:

Screenshot 20211122 005408

Being 183-188cm can't do shit for you if you're ugly,balding or mentally ill.

Last edited:
Same i see 2 or 3 guys in 198-203cm range every day. i have a two friends who are 204cm and 207 cm.

this is one of them:

View attachment 557116

Being 183-188cm can't do shit for you if you're ugly,balding or mentally ill.
Wow 207cm. Luckily my two best friends are under 170cm :feelskek: and no one in my friend group is over 190cm.
My dad was 198cm but unfortunately I inherited my height from the other side of the family :feelsrope:

I just miss the days of elementary school when I heightMOGGED my whole classroom every year.

Life just gets worse and worse overtime. Suifuel.
It never gets better, only worse

Wow 207cm. Luckily my two best friends are under 170cm :feelskek: and no one in my friend group is over 190cm.
My dad was 198cm but unfortunately I inherited my height from the other side of the family :feelsrope:
Such a troll thread

Its scary being 5'10.. the top of my head was at a lot of guys shoulders. Granted this is when I tried to go outside on a Saturday night so there is selective bias. But thats our competition if you want to be in the elite of sexually active men.