Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Even 1 YEAR OLDS AVOID unattractive people

Nuclear blackpill showing that human attractiveness is objective and hard-wired in our brains since we are born. Also unattractiveness is not only a hindrance to dating/sex life, but to all aspects of life:

SOURCE: Infant' Differential Social Responses to Attractive and Unattractive Faces.
Judith H. Langlois, Lori A. Roggman, and Loretta A. Ricser-Danner

Summary of the experiment:

60 one-year-old infants were recruited from the infant subject pool mantained by the Children's Research Laboratory at the University of Texas. All of the infants were full term, healthy, and from middle-class families. In this study, the infants interact with a stranger in pressence of their mother. Attractiveness of the stranger was manipulated by having thin, lifelike, latex theater masks constructed by a professional mask maker to be either attractive or unattractive.

Because there might be behavorial difference between attractive and unattractive individuals asked to interact with infants, a single female stranger interacted with all of the infants, using a strict, rehearsed script to standarize her behavior. The attractiveness of the stranger was manipulated through the use of professional theater masks. Both attractive and unattractive versions of the masks were worn by the stranger to control for any effects of wearing a mask per se.

A professional mask maker created the masks using the stranger's face as a basic mold. The female stranger was an attractive woman, and a cast of her face served as the attractive mold. Alterationg to this basic mold to create the unattractive version of her face were based on previous research that identified measurements of facial features that predict ratings of attractiveness. The unattractive version of the mask was designed so that the feature sizes were well within the normal range of attractiveness: Our goal was to make the stranger appear unattractive, but not appear abnormal or deformed in any way. The masks were made of very thin latex so that the stranger's face appeared quite real and lifelike. Thus, she was able to talk and smile without appearing strange.

The stranger was blind at all times to which mask she was wearing, so that knowledge of the attractiveness condition of the session could not bias her behavior toward the infant. The stranger coult no differentiate between the masks when she was wearing them because only the external appearance of the mask changed. The stranger was never told which mask she was wearing, and all glass and other shiny surfaces in the building were occluded. To ensure that the stranger's behaviour was in fact equivalent across attractiveness conditions, a random sample of tapes was selected and the length of the stranger's conversation with the infant was timed. The only words that varied in the stranger's script were references to the specific toys with which each individual infants played.

The results showed that infants preference for attractiveness extend beyond visual preferences. The infants more frequently avoided the stranger when she was unattractive than we she was attractive and they showed more negative emotion and distress in the unattractive than in the attractive condition. Furthermore, boys approached the female stranger more ofthen in the attractive than in the unattractive condition.

its over for pedocels :lul:

They avoided the unattractive foids too, but later grew up to be simps for ghem anyway. I bet the guys were very unattractive, not just 4s and 5s.

I remember joining some kik group before i was blackpilled
They ask for some verification (like a live picture with two fingers up or some bs like that) i didnt know what i did wrong , but as soon as i sent a selfie everyone went pretty blunt on me and saying are you dumb? Idiot etc and some rice simp laughing at me , my mind went cold and i left the group myself
That was one of the worst appearance related experience i had

Reading shit like this makes me want to brutally murder people (in Worms 3D).

Babies are programmed by evolution to be drawn to the averages of faces, which happens to be a very attractive, paradoxically.

Do a search on "statistically average face" to see what I mean. The faces have perfect symmetry and proportions. It turns out that these faces, which basically all look alike but with obvious racial phenotype differences, are the faces babies stare at the longest - it's the most evolutionarily historically familiar.

If you have a face like that, going anywhere in the world most of the people will statistically find you attractive, regardless of race (mostly... curries and rice still get shit on).

Not surprised. Humans (especially foids) are hard wired to hate ugly people.

Of course. It doenst need any studies or any research. It is what it is. It is evolutionery. People like symmetry.

This is life-fuel. kids treat me really well.

not one world, greycel

It’s over if your baby teeth come out crooked or are less than normal ounces at birth (babylet). Stacy babies only want chad

Attractiveness leaking over into other aspects of life is the truly terrifying and horrible thing about this all, that was a brutal black pill for me to swallow. Being incel is one thing, and it's bad enough, but adding more BS on top of what is already a horrible existence and having things like getting a job or a career so that you can live and move out to your own place and consume copes to deal with the inceldom being extremely hampered by attractiveness (and autism, too, for the record), and made obscenely and unnecessarily difficult it's just... compounding the issues already faced, and making everything seem even more pointless and hopeless.

Can't get a girlfriend because I'm unattractive and autistic? Not to worry, why not just start a career so I can have money with which to buy copes to deal with the fact that I can't get a girlfriend and make this hellish existence at least some sort of minimally bearable. But wait! There's more! I can't get a career going, either, because I'm unattractive and autistic, so fuck having any copes to make dealing with this hellish situation at least bearable! :feelsrope:

Attractiveness leaking over into other aspects of life is the truly terrifying and horrible thing about this all, that was a brutal black pill for me to swallow. Being incel is one thing, and it's bad enough, but adding more BS on top of what is already a horrible existence and having things like getting a job or a career so that you can live and move out to your own place and consume copes to deal with the inceldom being extremely hampered by attractiveness (and autism, too, for the record), and made obscenely and unnecessarily difficult it's just... compounding the issues already faced, and making everything seem even more pointless and hopeless.

Can't get a girlfriend because I'm unattractive and autistic? Not to worry, why not just start a career so I can have money with which to buy copes to deal with the fact that I can't get a girlfriend and make this hellish existence at least some sort of minimally bearable. But wait! There's more! I can't get a career going, either, because I'm unattractive and autistic, so fuck having any copes to make dealing with this hellish situation at least bearable! :feelsrope:
Attractiveness definitely leaks everywhere. but to think you can't career max cause ugly is low IQ. many of my superiors are ugly shitskin currycels. even uglier than me. just look at Google CEO. he is Subhuman 2/10 easy and still succeeded. it's just alot harder and Grindy

but to think you can't career max cause ugly is low IQ.
Ugly and autistic. And it certainly is proving difficult for me. Hard to make connections, hard to even get interviews.

Many men are gone

no more baby rape in capitol hill

It's unrealistic how brutal this pill is

This is the ultimate evidence of ugliness and inceldom.

Infants don't lie about physical appearance and are as objective as possible. They haven't been influenced by the environment in this regard and behave on pure instinct.

If infants are repulsed by you, it is truly checkmate over.

This is the supreme end all be all pill.

Last edited:
"but it's your fault if you got bullied in elementary school looks didn't matter then"

It is all genetic, nothing we can do about it

Online: 0
Lk

Anyway, it's not surprising to me. I never made any friends in kindergarten.

How do u manage to keep finding new cartoon stuff that bamboozles us everytime
knowing how to search databases, knowing which databases to search

Nuclear blackpill showing that human attractiveness is objective and hard-wired in our brains since we are born. Also unattractiveness is not only a hindrance to dating/sex life, but to all aspects of life:

SOURCE: Infant' Differential Social Responses to Attractive and Unattractive Faces.

60 one-year-old infants were recruited from the infant subject pool mantained by the Children's Research Laboratory at the University of Texas. All of the infants were full term, healthy, and from middle-class families. In this study, the infants interact with a stranger in pressence of their mother. Attractiveness of the stranger was manipulated by having thin, lifelike, latex theater masks constructed by a professional mask maker to be either attractive or unattractive.

Because there might be behavorial difference between attractive and unattractive individuals asked to interact with infants, a single female stranger interacted with all of the infants, using a strict, rehearsed script to standarize her behavior. The attractiveness of the stranger was manipulated through the use of professional theater masks. Both attractive and unattractive versions of the masks were worn by the stranger to control for any effects of wearing a mask per se.

A professional mask maker created the masks using the stranger's face as a basic mold. The female stranger was an attractive woman, and a cast of her face served as the attractive mold. Alterationg to this basic mold to create the unattractive version of her face were based on previous research that identified measurements of facial features that predict ratings of attractiveness. The unattractive version of the mask was designed so that the feature sizes were well within the normal range of attractiveness: Our goal was to make the stranger appear unattractive, but not appear abnormal or deformed in any way. The masks were made of very thin latex so that the stranger's face appeared quite real and lifelike. Thus, she was able to talk and smile without appearing strange.

The stranger was blind at all times to which mask she was wearing, so that knowledge of the attractiveness condition of the session could not bias her behavior toward the infant. The stranger coult no differentiate between the masks when she was wearing them because only the external appearance of the mask changed. The stranger was never told which mask she was wearing, and all glass and other shiny surfaces in the building were occluded. To ensure that the stranger's behaviour was in fact equivalent across attractiveness conditions, a random sample of tapes was selected and the length of the stranger's conversation with the infant was timed. The only words that varied in the stranger's script were references to the specific toys with which each individual infants played.

The results showed that infants preference for attractiveness extend beyond visual preferences. The infants more frequently avoided the stranger when she was unattractive than we she was attractive and they showed more negative emotion and distress in the unattractive than in the attractive condition. Furthermore, boys approached the female stranger more ofthen in the attractive than in the unattractive condition.
One experiment with a sample size of 60 is interesting, but it is hardly a conclusive result.
This is true

I remember when a legit 6 year old girl called me ugly a couple of years back. It tore me to pieces because I know that little girl was telling the truth as little kids rarely lie
Sorry to hear, but you should've just popped that little bitch in her face

i dont neeed a study to confirm this abvous shit. een babies cry when they see my deformed subhuman face.

They have the recent personality detector version that's why :feelshmm:

This is a blackpill overdose wtf:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: it's over..

Last edited:

Life sucks shouldn’t have been born:feelsLSD:

THis is the most brutal black pill. An infant born yesterday, if they look at you, they'll already know it's ovER.:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: