Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @ evangelicals, mang

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
I recall another thing after last week’s Divine Liturgy while I was hanging around & waiting for trapeza to begin, mang

These 2 old WASPy Chicos were talking loudly amongst themselves, and I overheard one of them criticizing the “lord have mercy” parts of orthodox liturgy, mang

“That’s not right,” he claimed :feelskek:. Wtf do fundie fags know, mang? In fact, an orthodox Chico strolled by and said, “You know, the (something I didn’t fully hear) is what attracts a lot of people into the church in the first place.”

I recall another thing after last week’s Divine Liturgy while I was hanging around & waiting for trapeza to begin, mang
Nice.
These 2 old WASPy Chicos were talking loudly amongst themselves, and I overheard one of them criticizing the “lord have mercy” parts of orthodox liturgy, mang
Ironically for any arguements that can be made against orthodoxy, criticizing the "Lord have mercy" prayer is just top tier kek.
“That’s not right,” he claimed :feelskek:. Wtf do fundie fags know, mang? In fact, an orthodox Chico strolled by and said, “You know, the (something I didn’t fully hear) is what attracts a lot of people into the church in the first place.”
It's not right to pray to God so that he will show mercy? :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Nice.

Ironically for any arguements that can be made against orthodoxy, criticizing the "Lord have mercy" prayer is just top tier kek.

It's not right to pray to God so that he will show mercy? :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
American protestcucks are something else, I tell you, mang :feelshaha:

American protestcucks are something else, I tell you, mang :feelshaha:
This is a big problem that has plagued Christians. There's too little unity among Protestants, Orthodox Christians and Catholics.
I think this is slowly going away. I think nowadays if you ask a Protestant what is his religion, he'll be more likely to say Christian and instead of "Evangelical/Presbyterian etc." Same for Catholics and Orthodox Christians.

Last edited:
This is a big problem that has plagues Christians. There's too little unity among Protestants, Orthodox Christians and Catholics.
I think this is slowly going away. I think nowadays if you ask a Protestant what is his religion, he'll be more likely to say Christian and instead of "Evangelical/Presbyterian etc." Same for Catholics and Orthodox Christians.
Its ironically the Protestcucks who are more inclined to just say they’re Christian than non-protestcucks, in my experience, mang

Its ironically the Protestcucks who are more inclined to just say they’re Christian than non-protestcucks, in my experience, mang
That's probably true in the US, but generally speaking in most Orthodox countries, people will be more likely to say just "Christian".
I think there should be more unity among Christians.

That's probably true in the US, but generally speaking in most Orthodox countries, people will be more likely to say just "Christian".
I think there should be more unity among Christians.
Protestcucks simply shouldn’t have existed to begin with as they’re they biggest reason for the lack of unity we see in christendom today, mang

Protestcucks simply shouldn’t have existed to begin with as they’re they biggest reason for the lack of unity we see in christendom today, mang
I wonder what would have happened had Martin Luther been able to actually reform the Catholic Church (as his plan was), instead of starting Protestantism.

I wonder what would have happened had Martin Luther been able to actually reform the Catholic Church (as his plan was), instead of starting Protestantism.
He took a giga wrong turn by not simply switching to the Orthodox Church if he was so dissatisfied and disillusioned with roman Catholicism, mang :feelsthink:

He took a giga wrong turn by not simply switching to the Orthodox Church if he was so dissatisfied and disillusioned with roman Catholicism, mang :feelsthink:
Originally, many Orthodox priests supported Martin Luther, as they saw a potential for unity after his plan to reform the Catholic Church failed.
Which also makes me wonder what would have happened if Protestants joined the Orthodox Church. :feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

Originally, many Orthodox priests supported Martin Luther, as they saw a potential for unity after his plan to reform the Catholic Church failed.
Which also makes me wonder what would have happened if Protestants joined the Orthodox Church. :feelsjuice::feelsjuice:
Id say many Protestants have been doing exactly that in recent years, Chico. Hell, im a former protestcuck, mang :smonk:

Id say many Protestants have been doing exactly that in recent years, Chico. Hell, im a former protestcuck, mang :smonk:
Orthodoxy has been shown to grow in Scandinavian countries and Germany, not just due to immigrants from Eastern Europe, but due to converts too.

Orthodoxy has been shown to grow in Scandinavian countries and Germany, not just due to immigrants from Eastern Europe, but due to converts too.
Similar situation going on in JuSA as we speak, mang

Similar situation going on in JuSA as we speak, mang
The jewUSA Orthodoxy situation is very interesting, as most Orthodox Christians in the US are converts, or descendants of converts.
Orthodox Christians of Eastern European or Oriental descent are a minority among Orthodox Christian Americans.

The jewUSA Orthodoxy situation is very interesting, as most Orthodox Christians in the US are converts, or descendants of converts.
Orthodox Christians of Eastern European or Oriental descent are a minority among Orthodox Christian Americans.
My parish seems about half & half tbh, mang

I think that's very good, because it shows that Orthodoxy grows, due to people joining it through their own free will which strengthens Orthodox Apologetics.

I think that's very good, because it shows that Orthodoxy grows, due to people joining it through their own free will which strengthens Orthodox Apologetics.
Familiarizing urself with church history alone is already enough to put every other Christian denomination to bed, mang:feelsthink::smonk:

42297A3B 34BC 40B6 ABD0 CF817AF965A4

Natural selection

Familiarizing urself with church history alone is already enough to put every other Christian denomination to bed, mang:feelsthink::smonk:
It's very important to learn church history, so that you'll be able to defend the faith when you'll be questioned :feelsokman::feelsokman::smonk:

It's very important to learn church history, so that you'll be able to defend the faith when you'll be questioned :feelsokman::feelsokman::smonk:
Piece of cake, Chico… it’s deceptive pisslamists who I gotta be wary of when it comes to apologetics n shiet, mang :feelssus:

Piece of cake, Chico… it’s deceptive pisslamists who I gotta be wary of when it comes to apologetics n shiet, mang :feelssus:
Exactly. I've familiarised myself with Islamic history enough to be able to debunk the religion. :feelshehe:

Exactly. I've familiarised myself with Islamic history enough to be able to debunk the religion. :feelshehe:
I don’t even bother with them tho as they’re quick to twist and turn shit to go on and on and chimp out or get passive aggressive if all else fails, mang:feelsugh:

I don’t even bother with them tho as they’re quick to twist and turn shit to go on and on and chimp out or get passive aggressive if all else fails, mang:feelsugh:
That's the problem with Mudslimes. They're just too low IQ and rely on "big and strong apologist!"

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSYqMnbpcMI

See how idiotic this Mudslime apoligist sounds.
Meanwhile, the most ignorant Orthodox Priest could answer this ex-Muslim atheist's question in a few minutes.

That's the problem with Mudslimes. They're just too low IQ and rely on "big and strong apologist!"

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSYqMnbpcMI

See how idiotic this Mudslime apoligist sounds.
Meanwhile, the most ignorant Orthodox Priest could answer this ex-Muslim atheist's question in a few minutes.

Ali dawah and mohammed hijab are both exemplary examples of the average ignorant yet giga arrogant pisslamist who unironically help drive people away from pisslam more than otherwise, mang

Hell, you dont have to look any further than this forums resident pisslamists to see how the average pisslamist acts, mang :feelskek:

Last edited:
Ali dawah and mohammed hijab are both exemplary examples of the average ignorant yet giga arrogant pisslamist who unironically help drive people away from pisslam more than otherwise, mang
True. Mohammed Hijab and Ali Dawah are the best critics of Pisslam :feelskek:
Hell, you dont have to look any further than this forums resident pisslamists to see how the average pisslamist acts, mang :feelskek:
Unfortunately this is extremely true. I have very few people on ignore, and all but one of them are pisslamists who personally attacked me :feelskek:

True. Mohammed Hijab and Ali Dawah are the best critics of Pisslam :feelskek:

Unfortunately this is extremely true. I have very few people on ignore, and all but one of them are pisslamists who personally attacked me :feelskek:
“Ye shall know them by their fruits,” chico. That pretty much sums up muh ReLiGiOn Of PeAcE, mang :smonk:

This is a big problem that has plagued Christians. There's too little unity among Protestants, Orthodox Christians and Catholics.
That’s good, that’s how i always thought of it we are all the same just a bit diff the traditions or beliefs.

That’s good, that’s how i always thought of it we are all the same just a bit diff the traditions or beliefs.
100% mang. One of the most common questions I hear from near converts to Christianity is, which is the "right" denomination?
The answer for this is that as long as the church you go to follows the Bible to its entirety and worships Jesus, then it's a good church. I've met people who called themselves Protestant, Catholic and Orthodox only by name and didn't embody the true image of God.
On the other hand, I've met plenty of people who called themselves Protestant, Catholic and Orthodox who did embody God's principles.

100% mang. One of the most common questions I hear from near converts to Christianity is, which is the "right" denomination?
The answer for this is that as long as the church you go to follows the Bible to its entirety and worships Jesus, then it's a good church. I've met people who called themselves Protestant, Catholic and Orthodox only by name and didn't embody the true image of God.
On the other hand, I've met plenty of people who called themselves Protestant, Catholic and Orthodox who did embody God's principles.
Amen, this is a Beautiful comment and true. ❤️