Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Euthanasia

Cleftcel

Cleftcel

genetic determinist
★★
In the countries where its legal you must have a terminal illness. How the fuck can we get this service extended to anyone who desires it???????? (saw a very true thread recently about how damn hard it is to sui)

What the fuck do y'all know about cyanide?

Suicide is in essence the murdering of oneself hence why its so hard what with the self-preservation instinct, props to those who went through with it (although i suspect some regret it as they're hanging there gasping for air, whoops)

If there was some hypothetical painless, instant sui method the numbers would fucking skyrocket overnight

Im just hanging around at this point with decades of the same ahead of me, its silly almost

If one day I get elected dictator, I will make suicide a public service. Not only because I'll be so bad in office that people would rather die than living under my rule, but also because that's up to everyone to choose in dignity his/her own death.

You can buy cyanide, just be careful with (((the law)))

If there was some hypothetical painless, instant sui method the numbers would fucking skyrocket overnight

LOL you have no idea, even now when only those who are terminally ill can sui assisted suicide accounts for like 3%+ of all deaths in the Netherlands.

If they ever make it legal for everyone you would see it jump to 10-15% easily

Which is why it will never be widely available. :feelsbadman:

If one day I get elected dictator, I will make suicide a public service. Not only because I'll be so bad in office that people would rather die than living under my rule, but also because that's up to everyone to choose in dignity his/her own death.