Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Euthanasia - the highest manifestation of humanism

EmptyVoice

EmptyVoice

Self-banned
-
The vast majority of us would like never to be born, but we were unlucky, we were born and exist. And even if you have the courage to commit suicide, something could always go wrong, the attempt may turn out to be unsuccessful, and in addition to everything, the result of such a failure may be a subsequent disability, which, to one degree or another, will not allow you to complete what you started, and no one, of course, won't do it for you. No matter how insignificant and meaningless your subsequent existence would be ... You simply will not be allowed to die if the attempt fails and you survive but with a inability to try again ... So, in my understanding, when in the overwhelming majority of countries there will be an opportunity for euthanasia for physically healthy, but deeply unhappy people (for various reasons not only incelibacy), it will definitely be the highest manifestation of humanism.

yOuTh In AsIa

The vast majority of us would like never to be born, but we were unlucky, we were born and exist. And even if you have the courage to commit suicide, something could always go wrong, the attempt may turn out to be unsuccessful, and in addition to everything, the result of such a failure may be a subsequent disability, which, to one degree or another, will not allow you to complete what you started, and no one, of course, won't do it for you. No matter how insignificant and meaningless your subsequent existence would be ... You simply will not be allowed to die if the attempt fails and you survive but with a inability to try again ... So, in my understanding, when in the overwhelming majority of countries there will be an opportunity for euthanasia for physically healthy, but deeply unhappy people (for various reasons not only incelibacy), it will definitely be the highest manifestation of humanism.
I want to euthanize myself ASAP. I wish assisted suicide was a thing.

The closest we've ever gotten to is an "exit bag". But they aren't for sale anymore, but if I have to take myself out soon, which most probably I will. I'll use an exit bag, and choke myself out with helium. Painless, quick, and merciful.

I want to euthanize myself ASAP. I wish assisted suicide was a thing.

The closest we've ever gotten to is an "exit bag". But they aren't for sale anymore, but if I have to take myself out soon, which most probably I will. I'll use an exit bag, and choke myself out with helium. Painless, quick, and merciful.
I do not think that "exit bag" as merciful as you think, helium, as far as I know, acts in such a way that you still die from asphyxiation, and where there is asphyxia, there is agony from lack of air ... plus there is still an opportunity for resuscitation, but this is not a problem for many as they live alone.

I think they should have walk-in euthanasia clinics in our cities and colleges. And traveling walk in clinics in towns and stop by high schools.

It should be a routine procedure.. and the staff at these clinics do it all the time so its no big deal for them.

Maybe a 5 minute waiting period in case the person changes their mind. And a priest can be there as a witness when the person fills out the form.

Completely agree, but they will never let that happen. They need our tax money

I do not think that "exit bag" as merciful as you think, helium, as far as I know, acts in such a way that you still die from asphyxiation, and where there is asphyxia, there is agony from lack of air ... plus there is still an opportunity for resuscitation, but this is not a problem for many as they live alone.
No, brain doesn't give a fuck if your O2 is low it only cares if your CO2 is way too high, lots of people died accidentally by CO or those who work with inert gases
Completely agree, but they will never let that happen. They need our tax money
:yes: