Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Euthanasia For Autistic Men

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
It's the only humane solution, no more having to rot in loneliness, suffering mistreatment, not be able to gain employment or rely on government disability. It would benefit both autistics who live in pain and society which has to fund, provide services and care for more severely disabled autistics.

As soon as they're diagnosed

I don't need euthanasia. All I need is one good rope.

rope might fail, government provided euthanasia would help
Roping is one of the most effective suicide methods across the board.

Even shooting yourself in the head has a slightly lower chance of success (provided that you're using a regular calibre handgun).

Better idea: Euthanize all NT normies. The world would be fine for autists if NT normies didn't populate most of the world :feelsthink:

Broccolimaxxing

There's no broccoli for your face, it won't help enough to make an autist NT. But I had to post this image anyway.

Autists need their own reservations with S-Tier copes and free hookers... or euthanasia if they request.

It will require some work, but you can seek out the guidance of Saint Fentanyl on this matter

Euthanasia won't be provided because (((they))) wants these dudes to go ER so they can take away our guns