Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Euros 2020 cancelled due to coronavirus

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Btw it's an international soccer tournament for cuckmericacels who don't know

It's an anniversary euros so it is gonna have games across 5 different countries and because it's such a big event it will probs b cancelled if Corona Chan is still here in the summer

ESjL7JSXkAAoy2p

wow, burger here, didn care

IMG 20200309 164856

Damn that sux

footerball is gey

Last edited:
I'm going to the Scotland Israeli game on the 26th. As far as I know that's still going ahead.

And there go my summer plans

Its spreading

Reaction of Foid who has almost zero knowledge of football : "nooooooooo now I can't watch Liverpool play!!!"

Reaction of Foid who has almost zero knowledge of football : "nooooooooo now I can't watch Liverpool play!!!"
They don't even know any team names, only the names of the hottest Chads in the league.

based

i hope the olympics gets cancelled too

They don't even know any team names, only the names of the hottest Chads in the league.
Every world cup/euro , I always see n hear foids suddenly caring about football all of a sudden:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:. They jus wan to be involved with the hype n all, 'im such a footy girl teehee' but likely can't even name 3 players of the kit they are wearing

Soccer is Ghey
:feelsseriously:

Every world cup/euro , I always see n hear foids suddenly caring about football all of a sudden:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:. They jus wan to be involved with the hype n all, 'im such a footy girl teehee' but likely can't even name 3 players of the kit they are wearing
typical toilet behaviour, bandwagoning on to anything that their cumdumpster friends are following.

Will they play behind closed doors like the juve game