Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Europecels - How do you feel about muslims flooding Europe?

How do you feel about muslims flooding Europe?

• It's great. The muslims will help us restore patriarchy.

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • It sucks. The muslims cost us money and will install their crazy religion.

Votes: 17 43.6%
  • I am muslim. We will take over Europe and make you our slaves. Allahu akbar!

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • I am muslim. We will restore patriarchy and live in peace with Europeancels.

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I just want loli waifu of culture and don't care about anything else.

Votes: 11 28.2%

• Total voters
V

virgin4life

Banned
-
How do you guys feel about Muslimcels flooding Europe? I have mixed feelings about it. On one hand I really don't want their religion here in my place. I do not want to hear their prayers and see their mosques. I do not want them to have too much power since I don't know what they might do with it.

Also I do not think that importing even more males and creating an even greater disbalance between the ratio of males and females will help us too much.

On the other hand I am of course fully aware of the fact that nobody other than muslims could ever restore patriarchy. SJWs stupidly do not recognize muslimcels as a threat to their ideology so they let them do whatever they want. I think in one way the Muslimcels are our last hope to ever go back to the good ol' days where your foid had to fetch your shoes if you whistled.

It sucks, im not a EU cel but i can detect the bad things they cause tbh

NGL cant wait

Il 794xN1402838813 606p

Let degenerate West burn for making lolis illegal. Prophet Mohammad was man of culture

I want Sharia Law. Christianity is cucked.

As long they don't come to Ireland, that's fine with me

I grew up in racially homogeneous environment I am attached to that and Europe as a whole being racially European, call me racist but I want Europe to stay European

Their religious fanaticism is even stronger that the one of our tradcucks.

While it’s easy to fight a Christiancuck since he offer almost no resistance, I found to be very hard to challenge an muslimcel fanatized man.

I don’t have clear thoughts about this issue. Sure I hate all the restrictions imposed by muslimcels, and as long as they stay away from me I am happy. But on the other hand I fear their fanaticism, maybe mine is just an irrational fear instilled by the media, maybe not. Muslimcels told me that they are peaceful people... I can believe them, but Christiancucks too are peaceful. For me it’s about choosing the lesser evil. But I cannot decide what’s shittier between cuckstianity and cuckslam.

It also seems like cuckslam is into feminism aswell, since all tradcucks are the same and just want to pander to women and ruin the life of other people.

All tradcucks are shit. We must chose the less shit among trads.

im from Poland, right now i feel safe

edit: but it can cause more members here coz mixing our european genes with muslim genes will incel 99% of men :feelslala::feelslala:

The social trash muslims make ethnics like me look bad, so I get treated even worse by society tbh. They can fuck off tbh.

Their religious fanaticism is even stronger that the one of our tradcucks.

The average moderate Muslim in an actual Islamic country (Turkey aside) is the equivalent to an ultra-giga-religious Christian in the West.

The average moderate Muslim in an actual Islamic country (Turkey aside) is the equivalent to an ultra-giga-religious christian in the west.
Only Apple fans can be compared to Muslim extremists.

As a non-Muslim foreign resident in Europe, I don't mind as long as the poors stay in their neighborhoods.

Refugees are a great source of cheap labor, but I don't want to see or smell them.

We should welcome Arab oilmen and their dollars with open arms, of course. It's great for the economy.

I'm white, so they will probably just torture and then kill me.

The Jews are using it as a weapon to destroy Whites and Christianity, their greatest enemies, once white people are thoroughly beaten down and outbred, and outnumbered, and Christianity is already in shambles and corrupted, and Inceldom is rampant, they'll prevent Islam from taking over and Instill their Goyim slave state.

I'm between 2 and 5 tbh tbh

Any religious movement that treats foids as second class subhumans that they are, I'm down for it.

I don't want to pay for other people

Well, my country doesn't have many "refugees" because it's not super rich. I remember a while ago we got like 1500 of them (which is an incredibly small number compared to other countries) and most of them left because they wanted places like France, Germany, etc.
Our government is desperate for refugees though... but the refugees don't really want to come here.
Anyway, my opinion on these people? When it comes to the ones running away from actual battlegrounds, only females and children should be accepted. There is no excuse for a fighting age male to run away like a little bitch and abandon his countrymen, after all. With that being said, most of these guys (they are mainly young adult males, which is why there is a major gender ratio imbalance in countries like Germany and Sweden right now, exacerbating the incel issue) are economic migrants who want to live off the state like parasites.
Also, I admire islam but at the same time feel like the muslims who are flooding Europe are the worst members of it, being mostly low-IQ savages with no morals.

i dislike islam more than i dislike other religions, but i dislike all religions
i dislike women more than i dislike other people, but i dislike all people

It's bad. Luckily our country is like a repellent to them. They don't want to stay because the gibs are in UK and Germany.

They are low IQ and simply genetic inbred trash. Half of them have some genetic disease. They are only a burden to the white taxpayer.

Any non native european must be expulsed no matter what , we dont need them nor want them .
Rice curry, muslims , kike or africans they dont belong here

Europe for Europeans

You guys have brought chaos into our countries, now its your turn.

How do you guys feel about Muslimcels flooding Europe? I have mixed feelings about it. On one hand I really don't want their religion here in my place. I do not want to hear their prayers and see their mosques. I do not want them to have too much power since I don't know what they might do with it.

Also I do not think that importing even more males and creating an even greater disbalance between the ratio of males and females will help us too much.

On the other hand I am of course fully aware of the fact that nobody other than muslims could ever restore patriarchy. SJWs stupidly do not recognize muslimcels as a threat to their ideology so they let them do whatever they want. I think in one way the Muslimcels are our last hope to ever go back to the good ol' days where your foid had to fetch your shoes if you whistled.
It sucks, while they have quite traditional households themselvesbut it doesn't really spread to the rest of the society. On the bad side they are a huge strain on the system and those that are hit the hardest are poorcels like me. I'm all for crashing the system, but not if it starts with me tbh.

You guys have brought chaos into our countries, now its your turn.
Nobody have brought more chaos than sandcells to this world without contributing anything, well maybe the mongols.
Nobody owe you anything

Japanese are the only ones that can came if they want but i doubt looking how much better their country is in this moments

Fantastic. Covered up Muslim foids are the only healthy, normal thing I see in European society.

Too bad eurofags are such pathetic white knight creampie-eating cucks that instead of learning from their Muslim brethren how to properly treat their women, they get triggered like 40-year-old roastie feminists with red hair.

Nobody have brought more chaos than sandcells to this world without contributing anything, well maybe the mongols.
Nobody owe you anything
Ur going back literally hundreds of years, wont even bother typing

It's good. I don't get why incels think it's a bad thing. Why should you give a damn about the purity of your race if you can't get laid. Breaking the law, raping and gang violence. I fucking love it and no I'm not suffering from it. I enjoy the tears of normies.

Why would i care. Im an incel.

Ur going back literally hundreds of years, wont even bother typing
You are right dont even bother because your intentions have always been the same without date of expiring .
You are right dont even bother because your intentions have always been the same without date of expiring .
Also now that i look you are living in germany what the fuck are you doing there?
Have germany invaded your country in any way sandcell?

Last edited: