Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Europecel or Americacel?

DED SRS

• Total voters
F

FaceandHFD

Mythic
★★★★★
I feel like europecels have it harder..
where yall from?

Turkeycels and Venezuelacels have it worst. Shitty economy, r*tarded gov.

Cope. North coreacels have it worse
Pretty sure North korea is best place for an incel, since most of them still live in villages and everyone get married so the supreme leader has more cannon fodder. Girls there can't just pull out phones and connect to endless stream of chads and chadlites.

This poll isn’t very friendly to kangaroocels like @Ritalincel

:feelsrope:

I'm from Portugal.
All the social issues we have come from the US imo, like (((Hollywood))) propaganda, lying fake news, social media and dating apps, all kinds of moral decadence and mental illness, etc.
So I'm pretty sure things are considerably worse there.

Pretty sure North korea is best place for an incel, since most of them still live in villages and everyone get married so the supreme leader has more cannon fodder. Girls there can't just pull out phones and connect to endless stream of chads and chadlites.
Cope I would rather rope than to marry a noodlewhore

Cope I would rather rope than to marry a noodlewhore
Well, you would be a ricecel yourself if you had born in NK so it wouldn't matter to you.

This poll isn’t very friendly to kangaroocels like @Ritalincel

:feelsrope:

Well, you would be a ricecel yourself if you had born in NK so it wouldn't matter to you.
true tbh

Should have waited a few hours before asking...

I'm a Europecel but i would like to be an incel in Isla Vista for some months just to see how it is.

Hail Chairman Kim kill the degenerates!

i would like to be an incel in Isla Vista for some months
i just changed my tinder location to isla vista for like 10 minutes just to see how it was... god damn the sui fuel was outragous, idk how i could last more then 2 weeks there

I'm an europecel
All the social issues we have come from the US imo, like (((Hollywood))) propaganda, lying fake news, social media and dating apps, all kinds of moral decadence and mental illness, etc.
So I'm pretty sure things are considerably worse there.

Currycel in America. Fml. No one is as trashy and race obsessed as women here

South American.

blackcel from the UK its a living hell here

Depends where in the US or Europe you are in. If you are in a liberal state or cucked European country you are fucked.

Currycel in America

Idk I just know I'm fucked where I live. Probably same in the rest of the white world

i just changed my tinder location to isla vista for like 10 minutes just to see how it was... god damn the sui fuel was outragous, idk how i could last more then 2 weeks there
Why was it suifuel?

USAcel, CaliforniaCel checking in

I’m an Americacel, I also live in California.

Finnish incel here

Europecel Bugariacel