Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

European government are making us all look like massive faggots over the Hungary thing

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
Idk if you guys are aware of what's going on, but in Hungary they've outlawed promoting of homosexuality to children, and other euro governments are FREAKING OUT, threatening Hungary, doubling down on their faggotry to spite them, etc :dafuckfeels: all because they're questioning globohomo grooming

It's kind of annoying to think that hungarian people, and the whole world, probably thinks those of us in the rest of Europe are fucking faggots, and rightly so, because that's the message our governments are conveying. But I definitely do not identify with that :feelsUgh:

BASED MAGYARORSZAG

Will they eventually submit to cuckoldry or stay based, thoughts ?
Very unexpected from a member of eurocuck union

idk because on one hand they want to protect their children, but also the EU is going to pressure them a lot

maybe they will compromise a bit and let the EU "win" and make it seem like they forced faggotry on them, but still pass a law with similar effects but more lowkey

I don't think Hungary will bow down to the EU, they have a sense of national pride unlike cucked western nations.

:feelsYall::feelsYall:
they've stayed based so far on different matters as well :feelscomfy: for example not letting in niggers and actually building a patrolled barbed double fence unlike usa :feelshaha: trumps me

r

53863303_303.jpg

Hungary and Poland are based Europeans.

The rest of Western and Northern Europe are absolute faggots.

i hope the best for all hungarians :feelsLSD:i have an old ww2 era hungarian helmet

:feelsYall::feelsYall:

they've stayed based so far on different matters as well :feelscomfy: for example not letting in niggers and actually building a patrolled barbed double fence unlike usa :feelshaha: trumps me

r

53863303_303.jpg

Hungary and Poland are based Europeans.

The rest of Western and Northern Europe are absolute faggots.

i hope the best for all hungarians :feelsLSD:i have an old ww2 era hungarian helmet
based

but unfortunately the EU is already sabotaging their economy as punishment for not being faggots

the EU is sending a very clear message to the world: "WE'RE FAGGOTS AND IF YOU'RE NOT A FAGGOT YOU'RE OUR ENEMY" and I don't identify with that at all, neither does most people actually, but unfortunately democracy is a meme so it is what it is, until someone based enough in the army seizes the government

the EU is sending a very clear message to the world: "WE'RE FAGGOTS AND IF YOU'RE NOT A FAGGOT YOU'RE OUR ENEMY"
The EU are hypocrites with no balls, faggot cucks.

If China is anti-LGBT, the EU won't do shit. If Russia is anti-LGBT, the EU won't do shit.

But if its Hungary, all of a sudden the EU acts like they're tough.

To me this proves that power is all that matters. Hungary is less powerful than China or Russia, so they feel that confident to attack them.

The EU are hypocrites with no balls, faggot cucks.

If China is anti-LGBT, the EU won't do shit. If Russia is anti-LGBT, the EU won't do shit.

But if its Hungary, all of a sudden the EU acts like they're tough.

To me this proves that power is all that matters. Hungary is less powerful than China or Russia, so they feel that confident to attack them.
high IQ