Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious European Countries for Whitecels to Ascend in

Nah, they are crazy for western cock. It's an unexplored lucrative market unlike SEA.
Gigacope, only US Blacks can slay in Poland.

Tinder 23414
Comment MKi1K64QREDiXHVWI31DRJE5UsQ5OCIOw400
Comment cImhEn07HRt6x6EbGGnYkClnFdspSNQiw400
Polecoal

I've been saying this shit for ages, and pretty much any cities are good as long as they're relatively large (200k+ population)
Even the most subhuman ethnics can get laid in Poland

I'm gonna be the black verison. of @itsOVER

If anything, your only hope is eastern Europe.

I want to believe this but I just can't. I'm a latino-cel here in America and Europe seems like just as much of an impossibility as America does for me. Poland included, I feel like I would get mogged by all the 6ft+ aryan Chad's everywhere there. I dunno maybe I need to run a tinder experiment in warsaw and see what the results are before I rule it out entirely.

So what, girls can have white Chads everytime they want it, but there are almost no black so they are in insane demand. Plus polish girls thinks that EVERY black have huge cock. And it doesn't even matter if it's not true - her friends will be jelaous she score that BBC.
Obviously latinos as less dark than blacks are in less demand, but still it's extremely exotic for polish girls. It depends how you look, you either have to play some thug badass or if you are slim and quiet then have to play some kind of latino lover, but you need to know basic spanish. She doesn't have to understand any of it, but it needs to sounds believable. Spanish, italian or portugese speaking person have +2 attractivness in Poland.

It's over in Europe, it's Chad central over there. You are not going to compete with all the gigachads over there forget it.

How about if you're an ethnic American? Would it still work?

Depends on what ethnic you are. If you are one of the 3 east asian, chinese japanese or korean, you will get treated fairly well. if you are sand nigger, curry or nigger. you will only be able to hookercel. Most asian don't have a good view of dark skin ethnics.

Depends on what ethnic you are. If you are one of the 3 east asian, chinese japanese or korean, you will get treated fairly well. if you are sand nigger, curry or nigger. you will only be able to hookercel. Most asian don't have a good view of dark skin ethnics.

I'm a light skinned latino but still look ethnic and can speak spanish fluently if that matters. So not Asian, curry or sand nigger/nigger, how would this play out over there?

I'm a light skinned latino but still look ethnic and can speak spanish fluently if that matters. So not Asian, curry or sand nigger/nigger, how would this play out over there?

Depends,are you average looking? Or a goblin? Light pale skin is aso consider attractive too. Your America status already adds like 2-3 points to your SMV over there. Being a manlet is not a problem there too.

Don't even bother in East Europe unless you're 190cm tall.

Stop thinking you can “ascend”. Europe is one giant hell for ugly men, anyway - unless you have dark skin and then you can play rapefugee game or thugmaxx and pick up some spoiled daddy’s girl leftist who wants to shock her family.

Depends,are you average looking? Or a goblin? Light pale skin is aso consider attractive too. Your America status already adds like 2-3 points to your SMV over there. Being a manlet is not a problem there too.

I'm a 4/10, if American status bumps me up as you say I'd end up as a 6 or 7 which is should be enough for SEAmaxxing. So it seems theres hope, just gotta get the fuck out of the west.

I'm a 4/10, if American status bumps me up as you say I'd end up as a 6 or 7 which is should be enough for SEAmaxxing. So it seems theres hope, just gotta get the fuck out of the west.
You'll be a slayer. In the west, im consider4/10 too. manlet, gymceller, ricecel (feminine looking). In asia im 8/10. I'm also socially retarded so i still have a little trouble. But if you are NT and also gymcel a bit you be 8/10 there.

OP I'm in SoCal too.. you in LA?

how tall are you? what race are you ?

I'm 5'9" and middle eastern and balding. I'm pretty much invisible on account of my height and Norwood.. not so much race cause I can pass as white.. pale with dark features. the good kind of white lol

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back