Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious European Countries for Whitecels to Ascend in

SoCalSuifuel

SoCalSuifuel

Death Note Makes No Sense
-
Are there any European countries in which it would be easier for Whitecels to ascend than the United States? I don't want to have to do the SEA approach and steal some Asiancel's looksmatch.

Nope, forget Europe, it's hell here already, in some countries it's even worst than the Us.

Nope, forget Europe, it's hell here already, in some countries it's even worst than the Us.
In what ways? I can hardly imagine anywhere is worse than Southern California.

Europe is fucking worse than America, when you're a manlet like me you can better just kill yourself. As a manlet in western Europe I've never had anything close to any kind of relationship or contact withe female gender. It's like you're a ghost, woman here are at least 6'0 +.

Ohhh you haven't seen anything, imagine South Cali x100 in some places here, Central and Northen europe especially are superficial to the bone, not to mention you need to speak their language to even try. Easiest places maybe the balkans which are in Europe but are not europe but with exeptions there too. Also keep in mind in europe they don't respect Americans that much buddy.

In my experience in Germany/Netherlands/Belgium the average dude tends to be taller and more attractive, at least in non-ghetto areas. Shitty looking Muslim dudes flood the ghettos but they have their women under wraps and run low inhib game so you won't have much luck there either. If you cant ascend in the land of the fat it's very unlikely you could in western Europe

Ohhh you haven't seen anything, imagine South Cali x100 in some places here, Central and Northen europe especially are superficial to the bone, not to mention you need to speak their language to even try. Easiest places maybe the balkans which are in Europe but are not europe but with exeptions there too. Also keep in mind in europe they don't respect Americans that much buddy.
Europe is fucking worse than America, when you're a manlet like me you can better just kill yourself. As a manlet in western Europe I've never had anything close to any kind of relationship or contact withe female gender. It's like you're a ghost, woman here are at least 6'0 +.
What countries are you two in?

Someone on Lookism recently did a Tinder experiment with a 6/10 prettiboi. I don't remember all of it, but I believe the best match rate was in Helsinki (Stockholm was surprisingly good too) and the worst was in London.

I would imagine the Baltic states would be decent options too, probably most of Eastern Europe if you have money.

I'd like to make it over to Finland if at all possible actually. Maybe do something in an academic capacity at the University of Helsinki, then settle in the East of the country in a place like Joensuu or something. Seems like the national temperament is very well-suited to me as a cold, stoic, and contact-averse hermit. Good scenery, sparse population. Tough but interesting language.

What countries are you two in?
Southern europe Greece , it's a bit worst than other balkan countries. Looks matter the most and people give zero fuck here to anyone not speaking their language. Besides you need statumaxx, moneymaxx here to thrive (even getting a simple thing as a job) let alone finding friends or a relatiosnship.

Southern europe Greece , it's a bit worst than other balkan countries. Looks matter the most and people give zero fuck here to anyone not speaking their language. Besides you need statumaxx, moneymaxx here to thrive (even getting a simple thing as a job) let alone finding friends or a relatiosnship.
What do you think the most agreeable European nation for an American to visit would be?

Besides you need statumaxx, moneymaxx here to thrive (even getting a simple thing as a job) let alone finding friends or a relatiosnship.

Heard the same thing about a lot of the poorer Slavic countries as well. That would actually probably be worse for a person like me who is strongly averse to conspicuous consumption, active public life, and peacock parade mating rituals.

It would be interesting to visit a place like Belarus, but the more you hear about social dynamics, the less inviting it sounds - even with the favorably skewed M:F ratios in EE.

What do you think the most agreeable European nation for an American to visit would be?
A 3rd world country here from Eastern Europe or a poor 3rd world country in balkans, still would struggle and feel as an outsider but , you migh had hope. It's a hard choise tbh, SEA must be your priority if your up to that.

I've been to SEA before, it's a fucking paradise for an American.

What is the best SEA country to visit in your opinion?

Thailand > Malaysia > Indonesia

In all these countries when you're a white American you're God and you will get laid.

lol @ baltics and ee in general. trust me, I wouldn't be nearly as insane if not for these cunts. act despicable to me even for no reason. actual fuckin strangers with look of disgust out of nowhere. snarky, snotty attitude from any trashpile I've ever unfortunately interacted withyd yes, including stinkin cashier scum. and I mean every fuckin time. manfaced squarehead pieces of shit. been to france and belgium. the guys treated me decently but... they mog me by trillions of light years at least, I"m never s threat to anyone. when tried to talk to a cunt, and I was young, ntbreally much of s sexual age guy, shiieeeet, coukdn't understand yet why the aloofness and stuff. well, at least theydidn't literally shit on me. but it was like these hoes didnt hear me at all. didnt look at me much either, had to like speak up and lean in to just get service or get directions. some ignored.me comoletely, not nearly as disgusting as at home though

white people still exist in america?

Thailand > Malaysia > Indonesia

In all these countries when you're a white American you're God and you will get laid.

You've been to Malaysia and Indonesia? I would've thought the islam could be a hindrance.

Are there any European countries in which it would be easier for Whitecels to ascend than the United States? I don't want to have to do the SEA approach and steal some Asiancel's looksmatch.

Stop lying and be honest. You don't care about stealing some AsianCels potential girl. You are just too picky and refuse to settle for Ethnics.

That being said, go to Moldova, trust me.

Parts of EE would be good for NON whites, you've got points for 'exotic'. of course I'm not talking about curry and ricecels, but 5/10 negro can score blonde stacies here

It's over in Europe, it's Chad central over there. You are not going to compete with all the gigachads over there forget it.

I've been to SEA before, it's a fucking paradise for an American.

How about if you're an ethnic American? Would it still work?

Last edited:
Parts of EE would be good for NON whites, you've got points for 'exotic'. of course I'm not talking about curry and ricecels, but 5/10 negro can score blonde stacies here
Where nigga?

Europe is only harder to ascend in than the US.

Sorry, we're full

nope the US is harder than europe

Ukraine, Poland
this.
my best friend who looks worse than st. blackops2cel (praise be upon him) "bought" a wife in ukraine.
some kind of marriage scam idk.
the people there earn less then chinese. as a westerner you're god there.
she will most likely leave him once she has her "green card" (or whatever it's called)
but at least he got a few years of sex.
if you bring a foid to the west it's guaranteed she will leave you sooner or later, so be careful.

but poor foids are honestly the best, she can cook, she cleans, she does the laundry ... you know like a real woman, it's amazing.

republic of czech, maybe? I don't know I guess this could be a good place

It's over in Europe, it's Chad central over there. You are not going to compete with all the gigachads over there forget it.

Is Europe really ‘Chad Central’ or are you just cherry picking?

If you're an ethnic American (meaning you're a black or brown guy) than you can get laid but it will be harder. However hookers is very easy even as a ethnic American.

Where nigga?

Poland, especially bigger cities(but why non-Pole would want to visit smaller cities anyway). Just 'expose' yourself and go to clubs or something. Polish girls have insane standards for non-wealthy whites, but scoring a negro is an archievement for them. Especially for leftists. If she sleeps with black man it means she is progressive in her mind.I don't see many blacks in my country, but most of them either have very good looking girlfriends or some old sugar mama that gives him money in exchange for sex(and he is doing nothing but staying in home and drinking alcohol, as weed is very hard to find in PL).
Being a latino/southern European would be just as good. Even if you are manlet(not hardcore manlet but 5'6''-5'7'') but you are 'dark' you have VERY big chances to score. I've seen on talkshow this one dude who was 100% polish but was a little bit darker than most slavs, and actually not bad looking(6/10). He claimed he scored multiple girls, by pretenting he is Portugese and cousin of Christiano Ronaldo. He knew few portugese words and he invented some of them on the spot. I don't know if he was true, but I've seen Italian students on exchange. All stacies were looking on them with fire in their eyes. On the other hand I've seen Chinese students - all of them were incels. Just quitely going from lectures to the bus, while Italians screaming some italian words and hitting on girls.
Well, at the worst even if you don't score there are no reporcusions. Sexual harrasment is not a thing in Poland, at least you grab a girl's ass or something, and even then nobody would really cared.

Check out this dude:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol

He infected many girls with HIV virus
He wasn't that good looking:
https://alchetron.com/cdn/simon-mol-8fa37f02-702a-49e1-83a6-bf197851b58-resize-750.jpeg

But if you look like that in PL you mog Ryan Gosling to death

Is Europe really ‘Chad Central’ or are you just cherry picking?

It really is, especially in the big cities. The average height is like 6ft2. Nothing but Chad's everywhere, you wont stand a chance as a sub 7 over there.
If you're an ethnic American (meaning you're a black or brown guy) than you can get laid but it will be harder. However hookers is very easy even as a ethnic American.

I'll take it, way better chances than I got over here.

Last edited:
So Ukraine is good for white Americans and Poland is a shithole?

It really is, especially in the big cities. The average height is like 6ft2. Nothing but Chad's everywhere, you wont stand a chance as a sub 7 over there.

I'll take it, way better chances than I got over here.

Europe covers a lot of countries though. I doubt their average is any different from US. At least facially

Poland, especially bigger cities(but why non-Pole would want to visit smaller cities anyway). Just 'expose' yourself and go to clubs or something. Polish girls have insane standards for non-wealthy whites, but scoring a negro is an archievement for them. Especially for leftists. If she sleeps with black man it means she is progressive in her mind.I don't see many blacks in my country, but most of them either have very good looking girlfriends or some old sugar mama that gives him money in exchange for sex(and he is doing nothing but staying in home and drinking alcohol, as weed is very hard to find in PL).
Being a latino/southern European would be just as good. Even if you are manlet(not hardcore manlet but 5'6''-5'7'') but you are 'dark' you have VERY big chances to score. I've seen on talkshow this one dude who was 100% polish but was a little bit darker than most slavs, and actually not bad looking(6/10). He claimed he scored multiple girls, by pretenting he is Portugese and cousin of Christiano Ronaldo. He knew few portugese words and he invented some of them on the spot. I don't know if he was true, but I've seen Italian students on exchange. All stacies were looking on them with fire in their eyes. On the other hand I've seen Chinese students - all of them were incels. Just quitely going from lectures to the bus, while Italians screaming some italian words and hitting on girls.
Well, at the worst even if you don't score there are no reporcusions. Sexual harrasment is not a thing in Poland, at least you grab a girl's ass or something, and even then nobody would really cared.

Check out this dude:

https://alchetron.com/cdn/simon-mol-8fa37f02-702a-49e1-83a6-bf197851b58-resize-750.jpeg

Giga lifefuel if true and what do you mean by "exposing yourself"?And what cities are good?

Giga lifefuel if true and what do you mean by "exposing yourself"?And what cities are good?

I've been saying this shit for ages, and pretty much any cities are good as long as they're relatively large (200k+ population)
Even the most subhuman ethnics can get laid in Poland

Check out this dude:

Fuck Poland. Self hating fucking cunts.

Fuck Poland. Self hating fucking cunts.
This is why I don't want to go be a sexual tourist in Asia, the whole concept of foreigners fucking disloyal women from various countries disgusts me.

Being a latino/southern European would be just as good. Even if you are manlet(not hardcore manlet but 5'6''-5'7'') but you are 'dark' you have VERY big chances to score.

I want to believe this but I just can't. I'm a latino-cel here in America and Europe seems like just as much of an impossibility as America does for me. Poland included, I feel like I would get mogged by all the 6ft+ aryan Chad's everywhere there. I dunno maybe I need to run a tinder experiment in warsaw and see what the results are before I rule it out entirely.

Easily the most agreeable Muslim country for a westerner: Bosnia. Still pretty fucked up economically, but the civil war is long over, and it holds many of the Muslim ideals that incels admire without (overly) hating their white neighbours.
Otherwise, Central Europe as well, some countries still have modest women who won't be toasties by the time they come around to you.
Ultimately, though, it's all going to be betabuxxing in any economically deprived country.

Just go to a country where your pay is bigger than the majority in that country, if thats the case, women will like you, thats what women do, they are programmed to be attracted to males who are of higher means.

I've been saying this shit for ages, and pretty much any cities are good as long as they're relatively large (200k+ population)
Even the most subhuman ethnics can get laid in Poland

Holy fuck no way those two are a couple. That guy is a literal 1/10 Lol wtf. How did that subhuman manage pull that hot blonde? FFFFFUUUUUUCCCCKKK :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::woke::woke::woke::woke:

Holy fuck no way those two are a couple. That guy is a literal 1/10 Lol wtf. How did that subhuman manage pull that hot blonde? FFFFFUUUUUUCCCCKKK :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::woke::woke::woke::woke:
JBB.

In before I get another 20% warning for stating the obvious.

JBB.

In before I get another 20% warning for stating the obvious.

Maybe for regular blacks but I find it hard to believe mutant Tyrone here could even run JBB especially with a girl like that.

Ukraine, Poland
lmao you are delusional, all of them want Chad or wealthy cuck, but i highly doubt you are 8-10/10 from looks or want to became Beta ATM Cuck.

Unless you are Black then have fun slaying in Poland and Russia (especially the latter)

lmao you are delusional, all of them want Chad or wealthy cuck, but i highly doubt you are 8-10/10 from looks or want to became Beta ATM Cuck.
Nah, they are crazy for western cock. It's an unexplored lucrative market unlike SEA.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back