Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Europe is now an asylum center for third world shitskins

Has been since 2015

I'm not sure how the future of the world will look like.

African demographic growth is fueled by the excess of food produced by europeans.

The amount of shitskins in the world is increasing very, very fast, while the number of whites stagnating or declining. But at the same time, shitskins only come to white countries because they're still white.

What will they do when 99% of the planet is brown ? When the white man isn't there to give them food, gov help and medicine ?

I suppose their population will rapidly decline.

What will be future of once-white countries ?

I see them becoming like brazil, or perhaps south Africa. White people will form a small elite basically hiding most of the time and living in highly secured gated communities. The majority of the population would be of various shades of brown. The darker races would mainly occupy the lower strata of society, while light brown skinned individual will form the middle and part of the top.

When white people will be only 1% of the population the whole woke / leftist / antiracist thing will disappear but hypocrisy will be through the roof, since we'll all pretend to be equal while perfectly knowing the race hierarchy.