Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Eurocels will soon freeze to death

W

willystroker

Captain
★★★★
It's only 10C here and our heater isn't working and it already feels like I'll get hypothermia unless I'm wrapped in 3 blankets at all times.

I can't imagine if it's the dead of winter with no heat. If you're in Europe especially Germany and surrounding countries, this will probably be the reality for you since the war is cutting off your gas supplies.

If you want to survive it I recommend you build this in your house: https://richsoil.com/rocket-stove-mass-heater.jsp
It's a heater that essentially combusts all the gases and tars that usually go up the chimney in a normal stove, with lots of insulation to retain heat as long as possible.

Apparently it can heat a small space through the winter fueled just by some spare sticks. I haven't built one yet because mother wouldn't allow it, but if I thought we'd have no gas this winter I'd tell her to fuck off and do it anyway.

The sanctions were so fucking retarded.

I'm not in Germany though.

Buy a wood stove, i dont know how firewood prices are in the Germany, in the Balkans they doubled but still the cheapest option.

I can’t stand eurocuck governments, they just jump on this bandwagon like they have some moral obligation to put sanctions on Russia like it’s gonna make any difference except make things harder for Russian citizens who want nothing to do with the war and then their own citizens. Fucking soy faggot leftist politicians

Are Europoors' houses not insulated?

For the moment it's still good

Buy a wood stove, i dont know how firewood prices are in the Germany, in the Balkans they doubled but still the cheapest option.
I heard in Germany they're already very expensive and people are hoarding firewood. Hence why I linked that stove that can be built from scratch as Germancels may have to scrounge up sticks to warm themselves.

For the moment it's still good
I think France will be okay since your government isn't quite as retarded as the Germans. As in they don't shut down nuclear reactors for no reason in the middle of an energy crisis :feelstastyman:

Me too. Based Russia gonna cause Eurocuck nations to collapse
23183-DF4-6578-4-C5-F-8-DB4-1-AAB5248-CA91.png

I heard in Germany they're already very expensive and people are hoarding firewood. Hence why I linked that stove that can be built from scratch as Germancels may have to scrounge up sticks to warm themselves.
If there is some unsupervised forest near you buy a cheap chainsaw and go load a truck, you can cut off branches really quick. My uncle here bribes the guard for like 50 euros and cuts 3-4 cubics of branches.

I think France will be okay since your government isn't quite as retarded as the Germans. As in they don't shut down nuclear reactors for no reason in the middle of an energy crisis :feelstastyman:
I hope so

I can’t stand eurocuck governments, they just jump on this bandwagon like they have some moral obligation to put sanctions on Russia like it’s gonna make any difference except make things harder for Russian citizens who want nothing to do with the war and then their own citizens. Fucking soy faggot leftist politicians
:yes:

Ruski nationalists associating with the ideology that tried to exterminate them... epic fail
There are alot of nazis fighting for Russia and the DPR/LPR. Ever heard of Alexei Milchakov?

Just burn dirty coal (again) and the acid rain will melt the USSR!

Everyone wins! Except j-USSR

Brutal, Amerimutts stay winning! :feelsclown:

Nigga just wear sweater. Nobody gonna freeze to death

gain muscle mass. it keeps you warm