Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Eurocels can get muslim girls

• Thread starter mindlessbadluckpill
  • Start date
mindlessbadluckpill

mindlessbadluckpill

Banned
-
I always wonder if european incels can simple roll JBW pill on muslims women just as whites in the states do it with etnic holes or muslims are really that super protective even in europe

There aren't enough muslim foids for all white incels, and these muslim foids can simply engage with other better looking whites

I always wonder if european incels can simple roll JBW pill on muslims women just as whites in the states do it with etnic holes or muslims are really that super protective even in europe
Most immigrants are men. Also their families tend to be closed and he would have to become a Muslim

[UWSL][UWSL]بمجرد أن أذهب إلى الجنة وأصافح الله ، سأحصل على 83984982892 عذارى.[/UWSL] [UWSL]ثم سأضحك على كل الكفار في الجحيم وأتبول عليهم.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

:feelsthink::feelsEhh::feelzez:

You have to be attractive for that. Islamic women however aren't attracted to non-NT people, if you are autistic or socially awkward then you have no chances.

You have to be attractive for that. Islamic women however aren't attracted to non-NT people, if you are autistic or socially awkward then you have no chances.

No, you just have to be white to fuck any Muslim foid in the world.

I’m white and I tried to get a Muslim Arab girl and she rejected me. How ugly does that make me?

There aren’t any. The refugees coming to Europe are 99% fighting age men.

Most immigrants are men. Also their families tend to be closed and he would have to become a Muslim
There aren’t any. The refugees coming to Europe are 99% fighting age men.
Yes. Furthermore, try to date a muslim woman as a non-muslim and you can find a knife in your belly pretty easily because these men (brothers, uncles, cousins, fathers) can guard their family honor (at least in some areas), date a non-muslim girl as a muslim man and the cuck father applauds.

Last edited:
No, you just have to be white to fuck any Muslim foid in the world.
"Any"? No. Also, there are white Islamic people as well. Most reverts these days are white people, more often women than men, I've noticed.

"Any"? No. Also, there are white Islamic people as well. Most reverts these days are white people, more often women than men, I've noticed.
Being white is all it takes.

There aren't enough muslim foids for all white incels, and these muslim foids can simply engage with other better looking whites
This is what I've seen. If there's a (more liberal) muslim foid above a 3/10 then she is considered exotic and can easily fuck chadlite+. Don't even ask about the thicc +5s.

You need to be white chad or white and muslim.
Normie non-muslims cant play the jbw with arabs

And imo its not worth it to get stabbed

Muslim foids got just as if not higher standards than white foids