Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Euro foids vote to bring more rapefugees because locals dont rape as much, which caused frustration among females

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★

View: https://x.com/DrLoupis/status/1810276498974163314?t=QXEbS51XzkFjMtqsbLuhvw&s=19

Rape rates were too low so females began voting to bring more rapefugees to increase rape rates
20240709 071634

KILL ALL SHITSKIN IMMIGRANTS

IT'S OVER FOR EUROPE
TAKE AWAY WOMEN'S RIGHTS

Eurocels, does Ireland have this problem? I'd imagine the sea would put some distance between that.

Eurocels, does Ireland have this problem? I'd imagine the sea would put some distance between that.
Last time i was in ireland in 2017 i barely saw a nigger, Now i dont want to find out.

Ireland is full of sandniggers and niggers and pajeets, it's a shithole

i hate these stupid coward niggers, they should be sent to siberia naked.

every day Scandinavia goes further down the shithole

Last edited:
Do they accept refugees from burgerland over there? Asking for a fren :feelshmm:

If the last sentence is true than holy hopefuel

Ireland is full of sandniggers and niggers and pajeets, it's a shithole
Really? I lived in Ireland as a teenager, when my mom worked as a nurse there. And I was the only sandnigger in Roscrea probably.

Whites did this to themselves

Good riddance to these dysgenic stupid low iq virtue signalling white normies, you sow what you rape..sorry reap

Lmao immigrants are based, let them pay for what they did

Based rapefugee i hope you keep taking all these muslim animals from my country