Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel EU banned menthol cigarettes

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
In two months I won’t be able to buy them. They take all good copes from me.
I tried switching to vape but I don’t know how to maintain in. The cotton always gets burned and the coil black after few uses even though I do everything just like the guys in tutorials.

What now bros?

The EU is modern day Nazi Germany ngl

Get menthol vape juice

Didn't know about tis,somewhat concerned ngl,even tho I don't smoke

don't worry. just smoke smuggled cigarettes. The russians are willing to smuggle them

Smugglers only have red and blue ones. No flavored. I asked.
ok. easy solution. roll your own cigarettes. You can buy menthol filters and mint papers and just add regular tobacco.

ok. easy solution. roll your own cigarettes. You can buy menthol filters and mint papers and just add regular tobacco.
That’s a good idea but it’s pretty time consuming, I guess I don’t have any alternatives left.

That’s a good idea but it’s pretty time consuming, I guess I don’t have any alternatives left.
you might be able to buy cigarette tubes that have a menthol tip and all you have to do is load them in a machine that fills them with tobacco.
41CdLs8sEFL._AC_SY400_.jpg
Gizeh_Menthol_Mint_Flavoured_Mentholated_Cigarette_Tubes.JPG

you might be able to buy cigarette tubes that have a menthol tip and all you have to do is load them in a machine that fills them with tobacco.
41CdLs8sEFL._AC_SY400_.jpg
Gizeh_Menthol_Mint_Flavoured_Mentholated_Cigarette_Tubes.JPG
My mother has that and I tried using it few times. It’s laud as hell tho.

My mother has that and I tried using it few times. It’s laud as hell tho.
well that's your final resort. Just stockpile them to be honest. whatabout smoking regular blue cigarettes and sticking a menthol inhaler in your nose

well that's your final resort. Just stockpile them to be honest. whatabout smoking regular blue cigarettes and sticking a menthol inhaler in your nose
I don’t like regular cigarettes anymore. I’m too poor to stockpile. But I will buy those menthol tips and roll my own while my mother is at work. Sounds like a nice hobby.

EU is more like good ol' soviet block.

Good. I love when smokers suffer

I quit smoking because it really hurt my mothers feelings, so I switched to vaping 5 years ago. With the coil, are you properly getting the cotton nice and soaked, then taking dry hits to soak it in even more?

I quit smoking because it really hurt my mothers feelings, so I switched to vaping 5 years ago. With the coil, are you properly getting the cotton nice and soaked, then taking dry hits to soak it in even more?
Yes and it still gets weird. Maybe the vape is broken.

RTA axis + joyetech ekee
That's a nice vape. Could be the tank or a number of things. I have a Joytech penguin, been using it forever. Holds about 8.8ml of ejuice. The coils also last a LONG time. It's a simple vape, but a pretty damn good one, 50 watts, plus it's only about 40 or 50 bucks.

Just buy them from outside EU, start selling them for profit too.
Fuck regulations.

I would understand all of this "drug" regulation if inceldom was cured
full

That's a nice vape. Could be the tank or a number of things. I have a Joytech penguin, been using it forever. Holds about 8.8ml of ejuice. The coils also last a LONG time. It's a simple vape, but a pretty damn good one, 50 watts, plus it's only about 40 or 50 bucks.
Looks nice but I think it would be too big for me. I need something small like nord.
Just buy them from outside EU, start selling them for profit too.
Fuck regulations.

I would understand all of this "drug" regulation if inceldom was cured
full
I live very close to Ukraine so it wouldn’t be an issue but I don’t have a car and you can only buy two packs per person.
As for buying from smugglers I tried and they only have red ones.

Roll your own