Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ethnikcel accused of sexually assaulting Slut at a UCLA frat party

D

Dota

Recruit
★★★★
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...tuxedo-clad-ed-sexually-assaulted-female.html

5205140-0-image-a-42_1539962884359.jpg

Go to the party they said
there will be many hot girls they said

he probably made eye contact with her and she freaked out and called 911 and reported him for aggressive behavior that violates looks law, and when they saw his picture it was upgraded to sexual assault

and now his face is on every tv channel and he's one of america's most wanted

He looks like a soyboy, never began for us ethnics. He looks curry @chudur-budur

He is decent looking, imagine if he was an incel. He wouldn't be alive...i guess.

Whores can ruin lives with mere words. Disgusting.

>sexual assault
He either looked at her the wrong way or she lead him on and he touched or kissed her. Either way he did nothing bad enough to be treated like a psychotic maniac by the media, these sad fucks get the same treatment from the media as serial killers.

He doesnt look too bad. Mogs me.

Looks good but she should have known better to hang out with other indians

>sexual assault
He either looked at her the wrong way or she lead him on and he touched or kissed her. Either way he did nothing bad enough to be treated like a psychotic maniac by the media, these sad fucks get the same treatment from the media as serial killers.

I think the media actually goes easier on serial killers tbh

Even if you get the chance to score some sloppy drunken sex its now considered rape.

Just Lol if you go outside as a sub 8 in the West

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back