[Experiment] Ethnics, would you trade places with the Jewish soyboy Aviad Balelli?

Would you become the soyboy?

• Total voters

tehgymcel420

Blackops2cel's Disciple
-
He's an Israeli, very low T, basically the definition of "soyboy", but he's white-ish with blue eyes. Would you trade places with him if it was possible?

RREEEEEEEEE

Universally hated by women — 2/10 curry truecel
-
White + better nose than me. Absolutely. Plus I get people to defend my country despite my country committing war crimes against innocent women, kids and men. I can also call it anti-semitism when they speak badly about my country's war crimes and political ideology, which isn't even rooted in religion.

wereqryan

Complete Biological Failure
-
He is white but all of his features are ethnic, so no I wouldn't trade my current body for his.

Inceldo

Founder and only member of the Elite Truecel Corps
-
Yes in a heart beat

Who wouldnt wanna be a powerful oven dodger

SLAVICMorPheus

Let the poor thing just die
-
If it was an option to be born as either the most handsome kike or the ugliest curry. I would choose not to be born.

SLAVICMorPheus

Let the poor thing just die
-
White + better nose than me. Absolutely. Plus I get people to defend my country despite my country committing war crimes against innocent women, kids and men. I can also call it anti-semitism when they speak badly about my country's war crimes and political ideology, which isn't even rooted in religion.
Plus your hairy shrimp dick remains circumcised. Win win from every direction.

Detro

Recruit
-
Yes.
He's white.
Soyboy is a personality, not an intrinsic part of this being.
If I traded places with him that wouldn't mean anything.
Lose weight and coast on jewish connections and JBW game

Alt + f4

5'2 96 lbs Chinese goblin living in Germany
-
He's an Israeli, very low T, basically the definition of "soyboy", but he's white-ish with blue eyes. Would you trade places with him if it was possible?
He is everything I hate in this world and this fucking 1st video coupled with that soy music makes me want to strangle him.

Edit: 2nd video is even worse, shit. I want to strangle him until his deadfish eyes pop out of their sockets

tehgymcel420

Blackops2cel's Disciple
-
Don't you hate Zionists? You'd become one if given the chance?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)