Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ethnics should make a tik tok of hot white girls and then tell ethnic foids to stop stealing white men

I

islamicincel

Veteran
Also tell these thots that they are self hating. Call them racist for not dating their own men. Call them white worshipers.

Or make tiktoks of white girls and say they will never look that good. :feelsthink:

Also tell these thots that they are self hating. Call them racist for not dating their own men. Call them white worshipers.
Or make tiktoks of white girls and say they will never look that good. :feelsthink:
This is what happened the last time an Indian male made his racial preferences known, universal condemnation by people around him and of course the media.

Ethnic foids have a very good grift going on and will accuse you of being racist and bigoted for only talking up white women.
Meanwhile jealous white and black guys who want to sleep with ethnic women and probably lust after them will start mobbing you asking why ethnic guys are so obsessed with white women and "why can't you stick with your own women".

When push comes to shove and it's explained ethnic women largely don't want ethnic men, those guys have the response "sucks to suck :p" and "lmao not even ethnic women want you guys xD".

Both of those fronts need to be tackled before ethnic guys can exercise their privileges in talking about their racial preferences like ethnic foids do.
Don't worry about the media, they are basically concern trolls at this point pushing an agenda.

this is high iq. If this blows up, it will bring down ethnofoids inflated ego.

This is what happened the last time an Indian male made his racial preferences known, universal condemnation by people around him and of course the media.

Ethnic foids have a very good grift going on and will accuse you of being racist and bigoted for only talking up white women.
Meanwhile jealous white and black guys who want to sleep with ethnic women and probably lust after them will start mobbing you asking why ethnic guys are so obsessed with white women and "why can't you stick with your own women".

When push comes to shove and it's explained ethnic women largely don't want ethnic men, those guys have the response "sucks to suck :p" and "lmao not even ethnic women want you guys xD".

Both of those fronts need to be tackled before ethnic guys can exercise their privileges in talking about their racial preferences like ethnic foids do.
Don't worry about the media, they are basically concern trolls at this point pushing an agenda.
I said ethnic prettyboys should do it, not the average or below average ethnics.
this is high iq. If this blows up, it will bring down ethnofoids inflated ego.
Unfortunately the gl ethnics won't be bothered, since they are able to slay both white and ethnic females.

I said ethnic prettyboys should do it, not the average or below average ethnics.

They'd still be attacked on the social media platform. Look what happens when a man says "all women are trash" in response to women saying "all men are trash" freely and enthusiastically on social media.
Yogioabs didn't get away with talking about things like this without blowback so the ethnic guys that do make these remarks about white women vs. ethnic women should mog Yogioabs severely imo
(I'm using Yogioabs as an example because people on this site have said that he mogs a lot of Indian guys).

Unfortunately the gl ethnics won't be bothered, since they are able to slay both white and ethnic females.

True, they have no reason to care or even bring up this subject when they are doing good with women.

They'd still be attacked on the social media platform. Look what happens when a man says "all women are trash" in response to women saying "all men are trash" freely and enthusiastically on social media.
Yogioabs didn't get away with talking about things like this without blowback so the ethnic guys that do make these remarks about white women vs. ethnic women should mog Yogioabs severely imo
(I'm using Yogioabs as an example because people on this site have said that he mogs a lot of Indian guys).

True, they have no reason to care or even bring up this subject when they are doing good with women.
Not if they are true prettyboys, those are actually untouchable and may even drive those ethnic whores to suicide.

Not if they are true prettyboys, those are actually untouchable and may even drive those ethnic whores to suicide.

Ethnic women go out of their way to diminish an appeal of ethnic men, in addition to white and black normies and the media.

It would be interesting if not even true pretty boy ethnic guys would be able to get away with saying white women are better than ethnic women.

That would tell you how much the world currently worships ethnic women.

Ethnic women go out of their way to diminish an appeal of ethnic men, in addition to white and black normies and the media.

It would be interesting if not even true pretty boy ethnic guys would be able to get away with saying white women are better than ethnic women.

That would tell you how much the world currently worships ethnic women.
Of course those ethnic whores would "cancel" even a prettyboy and they'd get white feminists to join him.

Of course those ethnic whores would "cancel" even a prettyboy and they'd get white feminists to join him.

Meanwhile they say worse things on social media.
And white feminists hate ethnic guys. I've known this forever. It's so obvious.

A prettyboy ethnic should still do it though, maybe they'll start to understand how it feels to be compared to others and put down like ethnic males are on a daily basis and subconsciously back off.
They are ridiculously bold about making such comments about ethnic males currently and what's more they are encourage to do so by other women of color.

Meanwhile they say worse things on social media.
And white feminists hate ethnic guys. I've known this forever. It's so obvious.

A prettyboy ethnic should still do it though, maybe they'll start to understand how it feels to be compared to others and put down like ethnic males are on a daily basis and subconsciously back off.
They are ridiculously bold about making such comments about ethnic males currently and what's more they are encourage to do so by other women of color.
They do. I ordered some iced coffee with my black friend and a white feminist served us. She completely ignored me and only talked to him. It was my idea to go to that place. Coffee was shit, anyway. Even I make a better coffee at home. Keep in mind that I am brown. She probably ignored me because before we entered I was staring at the poster but behind that poster she was there. JFL.

They do. I ordered some iced coffee with my black friend and a white feminist served us. She completely ignored me and only talked to him. It was my idea to go to that place. Coffee was shit, anyway. Even I make a better coffee at home. Keep in mind that I am brown. She probably ignored me because before we entered I was staring at the poster but behind that poster she was there. JFL.

That's comparatively mild compared to what I've experienced.
Ignoring is just the first step. Sometimes they'll go out of their way to give you scared or disgusted looks when you talk or force a smile or look of pity to try and be polite even though it is obvious they are trying to get away from you as quickly as possible.

But a lot of them think they can virtue signal and cover up their racism by bringing up ethnic culture and ethnic food if they do briefly talk to ethnic guys to show how "diverse" they are. Nope, and it's telling that the only thing positive thing they can associate ethnic guys with is food.

That's comparatively mild compared to what I've experienced.
Ignoring is just the first step. Sometimes they'll go out of their way to give you scared or disgusted looks when you talk or force a smile or look of pity to try and be polite even though it is obvious they are trying to get away from you as quickly as possible.

But a lot of them think they can virtue signal and cover up their racism by bringing up ethnic culture and ethnic food if they do briefly talk to ethnic guys to show how "diverse" they are. Nope, and it's telling that the only thing positive thing they can associate ethnic guys with is food.
It's more than mild considering the fact most white women avoid doing this because they are afraid of being labeled racist. But as long as you're friendly towards a black guy, you can get away with ignoring his brown friend. Brown is the new black.

It's more than mild considering the fact most white women avoid doing this because they are afraid of being labeled racist. But as long as you're friendly towards a black guy, you can get away with ignoring his brown friend. Brown is the new black.

True people may not want to hear it but white and black guys are fully accepted by society compared to brown guys.
Brown guy bad apparently and of course ethnic females are desperate to jump on this bandwagon so they can get brown guys out of the picture all together and be free to get with white and black guys without "judgement".

What do ethnic pretty boys have to do with anything?

I said make a hot white girl tik tok. You pretend to be the how white girl and then tell ethnic foids to stop stealing white men, stop white worshiping, stop hating their own race, tell them white men only want to use them for sex ect.

What do ethnic pretty boys have to do with anything?

I said make a hot white girl tik tok. You pretend to be the how white girl and then tell ethnic foids to stop stealing white men, stop white worshiping, stop hating their own race, tell them white men only want to use them for sex ect.

That would still get outrage.

I n the social justice hierarchy ethnic women are favored over white women.

That would still get outrage.

I n the social justice hierarchy ethnic women are favored over white women.

There could be but most ethnic men will be on the side of your white girl.

You could also catfish on tik tok as a giga stacy ethnic foid and do the same thing. That way they can't play the race card.

Nah this just sounds stupid because ethnic men have no leverage in terms of SMV