Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ethnics outside of Europe, what kind of racism do you experience?

What type of racism do you experience?

• Total voters
hartz4cel

hartz4cel

Reich und schön? Nein das war ich nie
★★★
What types of racism do you experience outside of Europe? As a curry living in Germany, I've noticed two main forms of racism here. The first is simply based on looks and the second form is people seeing us as some backwards radical fanatics who can't integrate into their society. These two types of racism often go together, making it hard to know the real reason for their hate. So i'm wondering what type of racism you face outside of Europe. For curries living in North America or Australia, it might not include the stereotype of being radical fanatics who can't integrate since they come from educated backgrounds and don't have that dangerous image associated with Muslims like in Europe. Also curious about ricecels and other ethnics. What kind of racism do you experience? Is it mainly based on looks? Is it more subtle? Do you experience it more from lower or middle-class people? Is it only from white people or also from other ethnics?

There's a lot of anti-semitism about the place

I travelled in Europe, the racism there is much worse. In burgerland, the racism is pretty much a dating app thing but very extreme. There's also a lot of reverse racism where you can get away with shitting on cumskins its kinda funny. In both places, ethnics generally ride with ethnics. Unless you are a noodlewhore

hardly experienced any prejudice/racism based on my ethnicity

There's a lot of anti-semitism about the place
IMG 2965

I travelled in Europe, the racism there is much worse. In burgerland, the racism is pretty much a dating app thing but very extreme. There's also a lot of reverse racism where you can get away with shitting on cumskins its kinda funny. In both places, ethnics generally ride with ethnics. Unless you are a noodlewhore
So basically just sexual racism? What about lower class Whites, i assume they're more openly racist?

As a burger, I am looked down upon in europe. Despite having european ancestry, people look at me as some deranged mutt :cryfeels:
Are you American? I've never heard Germans say anything bad against (White) Americans here

Im a "white" ethnic living in western europe, I have faced discrimination but for being ugly and non-NT l, in high school the people who made fun of my nationality already disliked me for other reasons.

Im a "white" ethnic living in western europe, I have faced discrimination but for being ugly and non-NT l, in high school the people who made fun of my nationality already disliked me for other reasons.
Brutal, i knew a Russian guy who was often made fun of his ethnicity, usually Russians don't experience much racism here but the guy was also ugly and had that stereotypical Slavic face, probably that's why

Last edited:
When I went to curryland some religious based racism

Generally, discrimination due to my darker pigment.

View: https://vocaroo.com/1gjN5AFi2fWp

Your viewpoint is understood. I suppose it is true generally.

Sadly however, I am not one of the individuals you speak of; I receive blatant discrimination from Normies of all races, including those of my own, with little protection due to being a low class male.

I'd rather not pretend...

Yes. Shannon Rose Bosanac frowned at me in group therapy. I was told to chat with her.

I now understand why "Miss Rebecca" felt the need to issue a warning against any sort of racism to our White "newcomers".

Remember, dear fellowcels: There is never an objectively "good" reason for any male to worship a femoid simply because she is short, hazel-eyed, pale and depressed.

Mother never mentioned such things to me(I briefly mentioned some things about racism/heightism in 2015 to her); I am disabled and viewed as subhuman by foids.

Yes, many times. In group therapy, I was repeatedly criticized because I couldn't socialize. A White foid with a rich social life was given constant passes daily. They also switched my activities after she omitted her full name from her goal sheet(I was handing them out). This was after frowning at me and keeping her head down to avoid me.

She was switched into the group for older youth despite being three years younger than me.

Given that we are of opposite races, I believe it was also due to an incident involving an "interracial pairing" in the group. The male of that pairing took the (White) female outside and did "things" with her near a river.

As for other experiences...

D.D was considerate enough to acknowledge my presence, since the other youth either ignored me or spoke over me during my turn to speak.

She also patronized me when I was told to partner with her for a group activity, as I was anxious and unable to make eye contact("Intellau!"). I later heard her mention something about "I rarely make eye contact with people...".

The group leader said this of her(foid):

"Well, now she'll be right back in the hospital" (Aide)

"No, enough of that. She has plenty of friends and support. I think she'll be okay."

I'd like to believe that objective reality was slipping through his blue-pilled facade.

One scurried away from me in a Target Field skywalk. Would you say that she wisely avoided a "Toll"?

I was mostly bullied by Blacks.

Except, of-course, for the time a tall White male noticed my presence as I was standing near a train platform. He then started denigrating me for my race in front of a crowd of White liberal males/females. No intervention.

"Sup Nig-guh"

"You make all the obese girls faint. Keep your shirt on..."

I never spoke to him and felt too dissociated from social anxiety/autism to respond.

A Western Queen already accused me of pushing her years ago in a certain city. Her friend's presence was sufficient to prevent me from being arrested.

I've had women avoid me as much as possible. On one occasion, a foid quickly blocked me from sitting next to her on a very crowded bus. Another fell(wearing sandals) on the ground and accused me of pushing her until her foid friend said "It wasn't him".

Yes. White foids avoid me on the sidewalk, buses and trains. White fathers have quickly snatched their daughters away to protect them from me. A White store clerk kept following me around and invited management to question me.

Are u a nignog?

I'm Blasian with a VIQ of 112. Of-course, most people assume that my stuttering means I'm not hyper-aware/observant of my environment.

Ironically enough, in the youth commune, a certain pale White brunette staff member would always speak to me quickly, which I still was able to understand even while dazed from napping. She spoke slowly to the other Blacks. A car filled with young Whites drove past me as I walked to the nearby transit station(5B) and they quickly yelled out racial slurs. Again, I understood their remarks perfectly as the Blacks around me struggled to make sense of them.

View: https://vocaroo.com/1aIWxis1CS0I

So basically just sexual racism? What about lower class Whites, i assume they're more openly racist?
I think homeless whites are quite openly racist. All depends on the white at the end of the day. The difference between white american lowerclass racism and, say European racism is big though.

Like racism in Europe truly feels like minorities are shitskins beneath whites-- less respect, more out of a sincere sense of disgust and true white supremacy. It feels like female racism. While redneck adjacent racism in america is more unhinged, it comes from a place of class anxiety, and it's a lot less offensive IMO, even though the Europeans are more passive-aggresive about it.

Last edited:
I think homeless whites are quite openly racist. All depends on the white at the end of the day. The difference between white american lowerclass racism and, say European racism is big though.

Like racism in Europe truly feels like minorities are shitskins beneath whites-- less respect, more out of a sincere sense of disgust and true white supremacy. It feels like female racism. While redneck adjacent racism in america is more unhinged, it comes from a place of class anxiety, and it's a lot less offensive IMO, even though the Europeans are more passive-aggresive about it.
True the racism here in Europe, especially from middle-class people is very subtle, only recognizable on a second look. Middle-class Europeans will most likely avoid or ignore ethnics in every way possible, foids even more so.

Racism from lower-class people here is a mix of jealousy or class anixiety combined with racism based on looks and they tend to be more openly racist compared to middle-class Europeans.

True the racism here in Europe, especially from middle-class people is very subtle, only recognizable on a second look. Middle-class Europeans will most likely avoid or ignore ethnics in every way possible, foids even more so.

Racism from lower-class people here is a mix of jealousy or class anixiety combined with racism based on looks and they tend to be more openly racist compared to middle-class Europeans.
this is why white liberals are so obnoxious to me. They love Scandinavia and those countires are RACIST as fuck. They are the most racist places on earth. The only difference is that they are classy about it. Racism that is swept under the rug. They don't call people niggers, they just do everything they can to keep everything WHITE AS POSSIBLE in a smart way.

White liberals openly shit on lower-class whites that are racist, not because they are racist, but because they are stupid embarassments of white people making white people look bad. White liberalism = white supremacy. If white liberals were truly anti-racist, they would have more empathy toward lower-class whites, and more scorn for Scandinavians.

Last edited:
this is why white liberals are so obnoxious to me. They love Scandinavia and those countires are RACIST as fuck. They are the most racist places on earth. The only difference is that they are classy about it. Racism that is swept under the rug. They don't call people niggers, they just do everything they can to keep everything WHITE AS POSSIBLE in a smart way.

White liberals openly shit on lower-class whites that are racist, not because they are racist, but because they are stupid embarassments of white people making white people look bad. White liberalism = white supremacy. If white liberals were truly anti-racist, they would have more empathy toward lower-class whites, and more scorn for Scandinavians.
The perfect example is the sexual dating market, it reflects how society views ethnics in general. Some people might say sexual preference has nothing to do with racism, but the fact that ethnics are completely excluded suggests a subconscious belief that they are seen as inferior.

Both combined but barely ever experience it since I dont leave the house much

goymany, I am also a burgergeldcel
Over

I'm curious how you end up as an Ami in Germany. Is some of your family member at the army?

Brutal, i knew a Russian guy who was often made fun of his ethnicity, usually Russians don't experience much racism here but the guy was also ugly and had that stereotypical Slavic face, probably that's why
Deserved

What types of racism do you experience outside of Europe? As a curry living in Germany, I've noticed two main forms of racism here. The first is simply based on looks and the second form is people seeing us as some backwards radical fanatics who can't integrate into their society. These two types of racism often go together, making it hard to know the real reason for their hate. So i'm wondering what type of racism you face outside of Europe. For curries living in North America or Australia, it might not include the stereotype of being radical fanatics who can't integrate since they come from educated backgrounds and don't have that dangerous image associated with Muslims like in Europe. Also curious about ricecels and other ethnics. What kind of racism do you experience? Is it mainly based on looks? Is it more subtle? Do you experience it more from lower or middle-class people? Is it only from white people or also from other ethnics?
What business do you have in Germany? Anyway? There are other places where you don't have to suffer from racism. If you move to Africa you are actually a step up above the people. There's a huge Indian population in South Africa and the whites there respect the Indians there and they couldn't chill against the blacks you could consider. Moving down there just a option Germany for the most part and I know about the demographic change and all that but it. Still 90 plus percent white and it is going to have a cultural German attitude. You can always leave if it's that bad for you. I'm not going to fit in jamaica, africa or india myself. You go where you're wanted man. Let me guess your dumb ass parents wanted welfare and you to go to college and we are the only society worth a damn to help you out. Please tell me you have some respect for european culture. Honestly you speak English so that's a step in the right direction. We're trying to help you out not chasing you away.

You can always leave if it's that bad for you
I'm not complaining about the racism and i also don't care about it as long it's not sexual racism. Why i asked that question is because i was wondering how it's outside of Europe. Read that thread again.

I'm not complaining about the racism and i also don't care about it as long it's not sexual racism. Why i asked that question is because i was wondering how it's outside of Europe. Read that thread again.
I can't speak for the indian people because i'm italian but my race is racist as fuck

I can't speak for the indian people because i'm italian but my race is racist as fuck
Which part of Italy would you say is the most racist? Northern Italy?

no white person in toronto for me to experience racism from JFL

Lol, you never travelled to the Southern U.S. I was there visiting there one time with my parents and I got called a brown dirty Jew

Lol, you never travelled to the Southern U.S. I was there visiting there one time with my parents and I got called a brown dirty Jew
you're a brown hispanic jew? that's hilarious

you're a brown hispanic jew? that's hilarious
:feelsrope: :feelsrope:

My Ashkenazi Dad couldn’t find a yenta and had to betabuxx some White Hispanic foid. He’s also 5’4” to boot.

WIsh i could make a thread but i'm ethnic living in Northern Europe but it's most about looks i believe. Good looking ethnics "less than 5-8%"
don't experience any passive-aggresive racism and it's more about lookism. I once knew a Hasan Piker Turk similar archetype(good frame, 6ft2-6ft3) but not high psl face as an WASP/Northern prettyboy. He was one of the biggest slayers in the town, he worked as a barber and the locals would be really nice to him even the males would gift him stuff no joke(invite him to events, gifts). Imagine this this also in the "Refugee wave" era of 2015-2017, you would think that being ethnic would give negative SMV but nah this guy was killing it and he even slayed Jb's. He is deported now and i occasionaly look him up and he is still doing well. Good looking ethnics that are "white passing" here meaning (balkan/turks/some levantine) slay hard and you can note the difference of the the treatment they recieve.

The thing is that gl ethnics won't be seen holding hands IRL with many of these girls and instead girls will inviite them straight up for slaying and kick them out. They don't want LTR's with these gl ethnics anyways. They had no problems slaying "middle-upper class" girls either.

The news and mainstream media paints a horrible picture of black people. If they're not portraying us as gangbanging criminal monkeys, they're portraying us as woke, gay libturds.

The news and mainstream media paints a horrible picture of black people. If they're not portraying us as gangbanging criminal monkeys, they're portraying us as woke, gay libturds.
In Northern Europe black expats got high status and higher on the pole of social status than ethnics.

well, as an asian dude here in the west coast of the USA, most of the obvious racism that I have faced came from white women and foids in general in the white areas. if you think the west coast of the usa is liberal and all rosy like they want you to believe, you're in for a rude awakening as a man of color. the racism is targeted primarily against you. the only non-white demographic that are either fully accepted or semi-accepted by whites are asian women.

you can always count on experiencing racism, discrimination, and exclusion from white american women if you're around them long enough. especially from middle aged or old white karens. actually, you don't even have to be around them that long. thats how awful they are.

from white men the racism I faced were from lower class white men, old bastard white men, or from homeless white men. racism from these groups of white men are very consistent.

in majority minority areas within the usa (or plainly, the ghetto, as white people call it), i haven't experienced any racism at all. if anything, its quite the opposite it seems and the people are open and accepting of others. these are integrated areas basically. whites avoid these areas as much as possible but I find that they are hidden gems within this world. black, hispanic, asian, southeast asian, pacific islanders, indians, pakis, russians, middle eastern immigrants, refugees, and some lower middle class whites all living together. they still live in somewhat segregated neighborhoods within these majority minority areas but besides that, they are integrated in the public spaces. foids are noticeably less racist and arrogant in these areas.

now you go to the majority white areas whether they be working class, or upper middle class, you're gonna experience racism eventually as a man of color. the white liberal majority areas are absolutely unbearable. you've been warned. if you're a man of color avoid these areas as much as possible.

unless you wanna end up like this tallfag deathnic:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfAYcg46Jcw

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64lClNz9qao

Last edited:
That is 100% accurate though.

Not at all. Sure it's accurate for a few black people, but why is that the image of us that gets portrayed? Jewish bs.
I'm sorry but besides the whole jews run the media thing which is obviously true: this has to be oposite-world. Jews make blacks look way better than they are. I'll take back that it's 100% true there is a group of blacks who are pretty cool but mostly its a lot of libtardation woketardery going on and a lot of ganggang shieee nigga.

I'm sorry but besides the whole jews run the media thing which is obviously true: this has to be oposite-world. Jews make blacks look way better than they are. I'll take back that it's 100% true there is a group of blacks who are pretty cool but mostly its a lot of libtardation woketardery going on and a lot of ganggang shieee nigga.
You guys blame white people owning slaves on the Jews, but we can't rightfully blame the Jews for our negative media portrayal? Even if 99% of blacks are criminal gangbangers, they became that way via hiphop culture, which was created and orchestrated by Jews, who own all the record labels and choose which artist gets signed.

Jews when they sabotage black people = good

Jews when they sabotage white people = bad

but we can't rightfully blame the Jews for our negative media portrayal?
I don't think they portray you negatively in the media, on the contrary I think they make you look as good as you can to the point of absurdity. Just one of many examples:

Even if 99% of blacks are criminal gangbangers, they became that way via hiphop culture, which was created and orchestrated by Jews, who own all the record labels and choose which artist gets signed.
True and while I do blame jews for manipulating people to a certain extent. I'm kinda leaning more into having accountability nowadays, I'm not gonna let all these white leftoid open borders, pro-tranny, pro-censorship people off the hook with "uhh well I'm just a retard, the jews made me do it" no, if I ruled the world there would be consequences for those people and the same would go for blacks who act like criminals.

I don’t like white race please savage ethnics invade jewrope ((((we)))) are basically inviting you to come in and destroy Nazi chads and rapefugeee (in gta) prime Aryan stace