Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Ethnics need to fully THUGMAX or OGREMAX

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
I've noticed ever since I've grown a beard (pretty short, fuck that soyboy shit), started getting buzz cuts, dress in dark jeans + coach jacket, people treat me with much more respect, people avoid sitting next to me (both guys and foids) on public transport and get out of my way on the sidewalk. When a clean cut "white" accent comes out of my mouth it always seems to throw people off too which is always fun.

Make sure you're a decent weight for your height though or you'll just look like some hipster.

Last edited:
what race are you? i thought you were white for some reason

Good way to be killed by mistake by the rival gang of your own hood

id become a saint before i ever coonmaxx. i will never descend to that primative level.

I feel like there's at least a few ethnics that look convincingly black enough to effectively thugmaxx

Noted. Ill grow out my face and let you know how people treat me

I feel like there's at least a few ethnics that look convincingly black enough to effectively thugmaxx

Since when do you need to look black to thugmax?

Since when do you need to look black to thugmax?
You don't but it's definitely more effective and believable if you are.
not everyone can pull off a slim shady

I've got a beard to cover my pathetic lower third but it also makes me look more ethnic, and I don't think anyone is threatened by it. I'm also very high inhib and don't have money to fashionmax. This sounds like bluepilled advice.

This sounds like bluepilled advice.

I resent that. I guess it helps i have a masculine face to begin with, but honestly, after i grew a beard and cut my hair really short people seem to fear me more. I'm not complaining.

LOOOL ı do same thing fellow ethniccel.