Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ethnics, have you ever tried an ethnic only dating app?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
I've been getting more matches on these types of dating apps compared to Tinder. You look better when all your competition is other shitskins. Tinder is filled with white chads, so ethnics can't compete there.

No, I don't think a single foid would sign up for something like that. Your matches are men pretending to be females.

I've been getting more matches on these types of dating apps compared to Tinder. You look better when all your competition is other shitskins. Tinder is filled with white chads, so ethnics can't compete there.
chads.is

No, I don't think a single foid would sign up for something like that. Your matches are men pretending to be females.
tbh, this is pretty much all dating or hookup apps that are not mainstream. Its a lot of bots (esp from the developer trying to make the app look more used) and LARPers. Women don't need to go to highly specialized dating apps so they rarely if ever use them.

mogs me

Which website?

Not worth it the trouble if you're black in America. Majority of black women in America are fat, these apps generally require you to pay to message the women so you won't know it's a bot until you pay $$$ to message.

I assume they are even worse

Yes i got matches only with bots

I went on Muzmatch and I still got zero