Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Ethnics can ascend in liberal areas.

S

SuiFuelChef

Greycel
JBW is %100 true in conservative areas because I've lived in both and in a conservative area whites are looked up to the most so ethnics can't compete.

But in liberal areas I see so many small ethnics with girlfriends and because no one can deny that white men are looked down upon by the left ethnic men get a higher smv boost so they can compete. I've even seen foids discuss how they will only sleep with ethnics.

Liberal areas are just as bad, us ethnics know no heaven.

Cope
If you are ugly, it's over.
There is no racepill

Liberal or conservative, a cunt is a cunt either way.

Just get a american citizenship to get laid in a liberal area theory

No thanks

JBW is %100 true in conservative areas because I've lived in both and in a conservative area whites are looked up to the most so ethnics can't compete.

But in liberal areas I see so many small ethnics with girlfriends and because no one can deny that white men are looked down upon by the left ethnic men get a higher smv boost so they can compete. I've even seen foids discuss how they will only sleep with ethnics.
Cucked and retardpilled. Bet you never been to liberal places

White women are self hating whores

Ye there are definitely white women in liberal countries that have black man fetish, just as ethnic women in traditional countries have white fetish. I still think race matters very little tbh.

JBW is the biggest lie in human history

JustGuiltTripWhiteGuiltTheory

“Conservative” areas are full of white single mothers with mulatto kids

Just move to overseas theory

maybe for blacks and latinos but def not curries. curries are doomed in any area. both left and right hate us. And liberal foids are just as white worshipping, they just virtue signal more
White women are self hating whores
cope

its just virtue signalling

California must be ultimate lifefuel for ethnics, even more than whites

maybe for blacks and latinos but def not curries. curries are doomed in any area. both left and right hate us. And liberal foids are just as white worshipping, they just virtue signal more

cope

Nope. My roommate is a curry and he slays. He told me getting tattoos and jacked gets you out of that curry stereotype.

Cope
There is no racepill
high IQ, but still there are races with best looking features

the asian race is the ugliest one in my opinion

quite the opposite. incels have more possibility ascending in place that holds traditional values, using the provider game.

The ethnics are their orbiters. You are cope silly fool.

cope
You have a lot of insight for a curry.
Nope. My roommate is a curry and he slays. He told me getting tattoos and jacked gets you out of that curry stereotype.
Nice LARP. Let's see how long you last here.

Last edited:
I live in a liberal area, only Chads and Tyrones get laid, ethnics are ignored, the few that have a partner are betabuxx or just orbiters. It never began for ethnics, especially for manlets.

Cope, true ethnics get ignored

Just leave your country,your whole contient and migrate to fucking america br0

only blacks can.

Cope
There is no racepill

This is the only truth.
(((JBW))) and (((racepill))) are amoeba IQ gigacopes.

Toronto has got to be one of the most liberal places on the planet, it's also hell for ethnics.

There is no race for your face.

Toronto has got to be one of the most liberal places on the planet, it's also hell for ethnics.
if anything, liberal/SJW foids are even more likely to exclusively date whites. Their virtue signaling dosent fool me

More like suicide fuel for the whites who make up the vast majority of the incel community.