Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ethnics being pathetic white worshippers once again

KillNiggers

KillNiggers

BaltoSlavicMongoloid. TND
★★★

Inb4 shitskins say muh "JBW" :soy:

Pathetic, I hate such people.

Video can't play what's the context?

Will this happen to me if I go over there?

BWC reigns supreme per usual. It's just evolution. 99.9 % of shitskins should have never bred to begin with . They were only able to do so because of the white man's technology and generous social secutity:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Jbw strike again in SEAniggers countries :feelscry:

Those shitskins never seen whyte fag in their lifetime??

All they’ve seen were white bald old dudes i guess.
Yeah they were SEAmaxxers.

I can't get it, why they screaming over 5/10 whyte fag. Because He is average looking normfag in western, chads in SEA

Lifefuel for jbwtheorymaxxingcels

whites are gods to ethnics @tehgymcel420

I hate such people

I should get these reactions from white women and spics.

The foids in the class needs to become public property for traitorous display and the "men" become hard labor slaves

and there still copers that think white can be incel, if u cant ascend as white man its entirely cause your standard and theres no other excuse tbh. honestly its beyond me to understand ppl that see vid like this on this site everyday yet still reject jbw

Last edited:
I love being white.

I wish I could've seamaxxed at such young age

i hate being ethnic tbh:feelsrope:

BWC reigns supreme per usual. It's just evolution. 99.9 % of shitskins should have never bred to begin with . They were only able to do so because of the white man's technology and generous social secutity:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Well, do you think they would have the same reaction if the white guy was blackops2cel?
blackops slay HARD in SEA i heard ppl made his profile there and get ton of matches. rather than take offended on the truth it should be life fuel for whitecels knowing that theres way out of inceldom for u tbh.

Pathetic stupid little ricemonkeys