Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ethnics, are you ashamed of your ethnic heritage?

Don’t be ashamed of your heritage

There is no ethnicity for your face tbh. Chads has their own race tbh.

I fucking love being ethnic.

Noone recognizes my ethnicity :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Yes that is why I'm an ethnic SFcel.

Self hating ethnic reporting in. Blacks are low iq, poor, ugly, does the most crimes and is the most hated race. I fail to see why people around here think being black is awesome, it fucking isn't, especially being haitian to boot, Haiti is the poorest, dirtiest , ugliest and lowest iq country on Earth.
It doesn't help that my family copes with fucking religion, thinking some invisible man is going to fix all of our problems, a typical ethnic trait and it's no surprise why many ethnic countries are shitholes and considering how ugly ethnics are, it's no surprise as to why ethnics push arranged marriage, because let's face it, ethnics hate the way they look, why do you think ethnics want to breed with whites so bad?

So whatever it irks me when people say dumb shit, you should be proud of your race, be proud of your culture, I'm like View attachment 194618 what's there to be proud of when your ancestry originates from a poor shithole country, full of ugly low iq ethnics? View attachment 194621 It's nothing but cope so ethnics can feel good about themselves. The only ethnic group I have respect would be East Asians, I know the males aren't desired, but at least they have attractive foids, many of their countries are technology advanced, have high IQ, and have lots of copes. Yes I'm well aware they have issues too, but at least they have some good shit under their belt, the rest of us ethnics don't have shit.

I needed to get that out of my system, thanks for the thread OP.
They sound a lot like the Egyptian sand people.

No, humans are the same way universally, whites are lucky they got gun powder from the mongols and that the Chinese keep dying before their society peaks, (Black plague, etc). Not hard to rule the world when you're the only group with firepower tbh. We are just the sums of what's left of our losing societies. The competition is over. There will be no other societies such as the european ones. China is not as good as everything thinks it is. They have a 10 trillion dollar shadowbanking rig going on with inflated companies backed up by the CCP etc. Nothing will compare to their moderate cranial capacity

I am so ashamed of my sand heritage, it's gotten to the point where I don't like leaving my parent's house as a sand nigger. How do you cope with being an inferior race and coming from an inferior culture?
Yes a little bit, but I wouldn’t care if I was tall and good looking.

I'm not ethnic but hi.

Like being ugly and a member of a delusional cult who prays to an invisible man in the sky?

Have to be white for that.
I don't remember being a Copetic Christian, though?

Actually I'm not ashamed of it. I'm just angry because of my ugliness and not born into this world as a chaddam

Same , life would have been alot better if i was white

Absolutely. As for coping, I can't, I just try to forget, I avoid the mirror at all costs

This entire thread is turbo cringe, how do you get to a point in life where you hate yourself so much like this? And more importantly why are you still alive if you do?

ngl op gives me fakecel shitpost vibes

Not an ethnic but I'm still ashamed of myself. I wish I could be a white Chad.

@FullTimeLoser thoughts?

I'm not sure if I'd say that I'm ashamed, but I definitely have a constant sense of dread, since I'm constantly reminded that I'm genetically inferior to other races.
Self hating ethnic reporting in. Blacks are low iq, poor, ugly, does the most crimes and is the most hated race. I fail to see why people around here think being black is awesome, it fucking isn't, especially being haitian to boot, Haiti is the poorest, dirtiest , ugliest and lowest iq country on Earth.
It doesn't help that my family copes with fucking religion, thinking some invisible man is going to fix all of our problems, a typical ethnic trait and it's no surprise why many ethnic countries are shitholes and considering how ugly ethnics are, it's no surprise as to why ethnics push arranged marriage, because let's face it, ethnics hate the way they look, why do you think ethnics want to breed with whites so bad?

So whatever it irks me when people say dumb shit, you should be proud of your race, be proud of your culture, I'm like View attachment 194618 what's there to be proud of when your ancestry originates from a poor shithole country, full of ugly low iq ethnics? View attachment 194621 It's nothing but cope so ethnics can feel good about themselves. The only ethnic group I have respect would be East Asians, I know the males aren't desired, but at least they have attractive foids, many of their countries are technology advanced, have high IQ, and have lots of copes. Yes I'm well aware they have issues too, but at least they have some good shit under their belt, the rest of us ethnics don't have shit.

I needed to get that out of my system, thanks for the thread OP.
tenor.gif

no offense but a lot of china's ancient history is about being conquered by japan and especially the mongols, a lot of it is subjugation
Low IQ shitpost. In ancient history Japan was a vassal state of China.

This entire thread is turbo cringe, how do you get to a point in life where you hate yourself so much like this? And more importantly why are you still alive if you do?
I'm too much of a coward to rope, I got this way by taking the racepill and accepting how inferior I really am.

I'm only ashamed of the way we are perceived sometimes.

wouldnt mind if I wasnt ugly tbh

I am so ashamed of my sand heritage, it's gotten to the point where I don't like leaving my parent's house as a sand nigger. How do you cope with being an inferior race and coming from an inferior culture?
Egypt used to be the greatest culture in the world. Sad how it has fallen.

You Copts can brag of your history in history classes, since you're all descendants of ancient Egyptians.

They are descendants of ancient greeks to a higher degree than egyptians.

No