Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ethnics are so fucking delusional and pathetic

dominic

dominic

Officer
I'm currently a 17 year old high school student at a middle-upper class school in the US which is about 50% white, and 50% ethnic (mostly curries/arabs/asian, in that order. Sons of people working in the tech sector, all rich)

It blows my mind how subhuman and robotic the ethnics are compared to the Whites. The White people are chilling, they enjoy life, they have fun, they have girlfriends and boyfriends, they have sex, they party, they drive cars, they go out with friends at 2 AM to the local taco bell blasting music and getting food together, drive around fast, are popular, take school easy, relax, enjoy their youth, go camping, go on trips together, etc.

Meanwhile every ethn*c is a complete fucking deluded subhuman. They're in the fucking Computer Science Clubs and the Engineering Clubs, while the white people are in the weight lifting club or playing football and basketball. Best you'll get is some curries on the tennis team. They don't have girlfriends and just study hard and STEMcuck like little fucking betas, studying all for what? Meanwhile whites enjoy life.

And of course ethnics are all subhuman, shorter, uglier, less harmonius, dressed like fucking shit, less built bodies, etc. The white men mog the ethnics to dirt. And of course the white girls are the most beautiful, I see the curries and arabs and spics eyefucking the white girls with a longing look. JFL.

It's such a fucking joke. I am so fucking terribly blackpilled.

@gymletethnicel
@wereqryan
@tehgymcel420

Last edited:
It's over for ethnics
If you're white you automatically mog every ethnic man.
I hate when people post pics like "see this ethnic x race can look good too!" and it's literally just the ethnic with the most european/white facial traits lol.

Fucking delusional ppl man I swear. I swear I was just reading some reddit post about why all anime characters are white, with blonde/brown hair, fair skin, and blue/green eyes, and people were like "UHHH ACTUALLY THOSE BLONDE BLUE EYED CHARACTERS ARE JAPANESE. THE JAPANESE PEOPLE VIEW THEM AS JAPANESE NOT WHITE." like wtf?

the lengths that people go to in order to deny the obvious fact that whites mog the fuck out of ethnics to another dimension proto universe galaxy is insane

The White people are chilling, they enjoy life, they have fun, they have girlfriends and boyfriends, they have sex, they party, they drive cars, they go out with friends at 2 AM to the local taco bell blasting music and getting food together, drive around fast, are popular, take school easy, relax, enjoy their youth, go camping, go on trips together, etc
So basically being degenerates kek

Ethnics your age are going through the "sticking your head in the sand" phase. They will feel the brutal reality during and after college when they enter the real world.

They stem just to make chads and stacy life easier.There are very few things more cucked than this.

MuH dEgENeRacY
shitnik deathnic ratcope. every single ethnic would be out there doing the same thing if they weren't excluded for being subhuman
I am white buddy boyo and i am socially excluded as you. I do Not live in shithole femishit USA though

Whites are objectively superior to ethnics in every way imaginable. So many coping shitskins on this forum going "stop trying to take credit of the achievements of others. White people might have invented everything but you didn't." <-------JFL @ this cope.

Ethnics your age are going through the "sticking your head in the sand" phase. They will feel the brutal reality during and after college when they enter the real world.
I realized it 3 years ago.

I feel so aged and jaded. I already feel like I have the brain of someone in their 40s.
I am white buddy boyo and i am socially excluded as you. I do Not live in shithole femishit USA though
Then you're coping. You're excluded for being subhuman.
Whites are objectively superior to ethnics in every way imaginable
legit man, literally in every fucking way, literally.
are you ethnic btw?

Last edited:
How are ethnics supposed to enjoy life when they can't get a girlfriend or do any of those other things?

What is wrong with moneymaxxing? Whites are privileged and lazy so they waste time on BS

This seems exclusively centered around immigration and integration, as is usual with your threads. You would think ethnics have never had sex or a good time in their lives ever, anywhere.

Many don't. Whites are passionate about solving the world's problems, while deathniks only care about earning a livable wage which is why they can't never be truly creative and innovative. Of course whites are privileged with higher IQ than ethnics so there's that.
Jews and East Asians are crushing Whites atm though

How are ethnics supposed to enjoy life when they can't get a girlfriend or do any of those other things?
I have no fucking clue. This is what I've been wondering the past few years
The irony with deathniks here is that, in spite of being so enthusiastic about STEM, most innovations continue to come from whites, not curries or rice. Curries are utterly low IQ.
Indeed. Curryland has an average IQ of 80. Blacks in America have 85. JFL!
And curries cope by saying "b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-ut stupid cumskin curries in the west are the smartest and highest earners!" - yeah, because the top .0000001% of your shithole 1.5 billion subhuman pooskins came here and STEMcuck. And guess what they're basically modern day slaves too lmfao.

Gigacope. Asians steal IP from whites to build their own countries. BTW, you mentioned that we've spoken on Discord before. What was (is) your username there?
NeverBegan

Gigacope. Asians steal IP from whites to build their own countries. BTW, you mentioned that we've spoken on Discord before. What was (is) your username there?
Not him but I also spoke to you before. You blocked me for being an asshole or something lol.

I vaguely remember him.

Hah! I recognized you when you mentioned that you're in high school.
PM me I can’t start conversation with u

:feelshaha::feelshaha: I don't really see them as equals anyway, so you can't say whites mog ethnics. They cant even be compared imo. That's why they should stay in their own country

:feelshaha::feelshaha: I don't really see them as equals anyway, so you can't say whites mog ethnics. They cant even be compared imo. That's why they should stay in their own country
Incels can't be White.

Those ethnics sound like first and second generation immigrants tbf. They're also the nerdiest of the bunch based off the school/area you described. Hispanics and blacks are usually more social than whites.

I remember some of the under achiever Asians (philipino and vietnamese) who were way more relaxed and often had girlfriends and hung out with all ethnicities.

I'm currently a 17 year old high school student at a middle-upper class school in the US which is about 50% white, and 50% ethnic (mostly curries/arabs/asian, in that order. Sons of people working in the tech sector, all rich)

It blows my mind how subhuman and robotic the ethnics are compared to the Whites. The White people are chilling, they enjoy life, they have fun, they have girlfriends and boyfriends, they have sex, they party, they drive cars, they go out with friends at 2 AM to the local taco bell blasting music and getting food together, drive around fast, are popular, take school easy, relax, enjoy their youth, go camping, go on trips together, etc.

Meanwhile every ethn*c is a complete fucking deluded subhuman. They're in the fucking Computer Science Clubs and the Engineering Clubs, while the white people are in the weight lifting club or playing football and basketball. Best you'll get is some curries on the tennis team. They don't have girlfriends and just study hard and STEMcuck like little fucking betas, studying all for what? Meanwhile whites enjoy life.

And of course ethnics are all subhuman, shorter, uglier, less harmonius, dressed like fucking shit, less built bodies, etc. The white men mog the ethnics to dirt. And of course the white girls are the most beautiful, I see the curries and arabs and spics eyefucking the white girls with a longing look. JFL.

It's such a fucking joke. I am so fucking terribly blackpilled.

@gymletethnicel
@wereqryan
@tehgymcel420
ah it was the same deal for me back in the 2010's. guess that dynamic is still going strong lol
MuH dEgENeRacY
shitnik deathnic ratcope. every single ethnic would be out there doing the same thing if they weren't excluded for being subhuman
lol. wise beyond your years. i was still coping with that into my mid 20's JFL

Last edited:
They stem just to make chads and stacy life easier.There are very few things more cucked than this.
only way to earn good money with relativly low risj
This seems exclusively centered around immigration and integration, as is usual with your threads. You would think ethnics have never had sex or a good time in their lives ever, anywhere.
99% of ethnics have lived shit lives besides wealthy gulf Arabs and the very very very rare ethnic Chad. while for whites the percentage isn't even close to as bad

Last edited:
Those ethnics sound like first and second generation immigrants tbf. They're also the nerdiest of the bunch based off the school/area you described. Hispanics and blacks are usually more social than whites.

I remember some of the under achiever Asians (philipino and vietnamese) who were way more relaxed and often had girlfriends and hung out with all ethnicities.
They're 2nd gen.
99% of ethnics have lived shit lives besides wealthy gulf Arabs and the very very very rare ethnic Chad. while for whites the percentage isn't even close to as bad
Legit.
And the only ethnics that've lived somewhat decent lives (.000001% of ethnics) are the whitest looking ones.

Last edited:
Dude it's not exactly rocket science.

Most ethnics came from countries that were total starving shitholes just 50 years ago.

Europe (white people) have good nutrition for like 100 years which means better height, better health etc... also white skin simply looks nicer than literal poo skin.

Whites are objectively superior to ethnics in every way imaginable. So many coping shitskins on this forum going "stop trying to take credit of the achievements of others. White people might have invented everything but you didn't." <-------JFL @ this cope.
So you are white, nice to know. Now I know why you are mad at Jews all the time, cause we IQ mog you to the next dimension and take all the creative and high iq positions in white societies.

Whites are celebrating their 500 years of world domination and cucking all other races. Meanwhile what are ethnics supposed to celebrate? Being shitskins and peeskins :lul::lul:

The White people are chilling, they enjoy life, they have fun, they have girlfriends and boyfriends, they have sex, they party, they drive cars, they go out with friends at 2 AM to the local taco bell blasting music and getting food together, drive around fast, are popular, take school easy, relax, enjoy their youth, go camping, go on trips together, etc.
god damn i don't do any of that

So you are white, nice to know. Now I know why you are mad at Jews all the time, cause we IQ mog you to the next dimension and take all the creative and high iq positions in white societies.
Stfup kike, jews constantly help each other while acusing whites of racism. Had hitler won the war and jews would be rotting in madagascar.

Stfup kike, jews constantly help each other while acusing whites of racism. Had hitler won the war and jews would be rotting in madagascar.
Ignored cause bluecel cringe post

It's over for ethnics
If you're white you automatically mog every ethnic man.
Ive never seen you make consistent posts like these man :feelswhere: what happened to you :feelsstudy: ?

Not much. I've always admitted that whites are 100x more desirable than ethnics.

This has nothing to do with my severe dislike for white people.

Whites already get treated like gods on earth by women.
Very interesting revelation :feelsStudy: tbqh it's new to me ngl

You guys are a joke! Stop coping.

it has nothing to do with ethnicity.

Either you are attractive, or you are ugly as fuck.

JFL if you think foids would choose the white one.

4882702D F7BE 448F 85CA 015B29EC85DC654C71FE F16D 4107 A7CD CA5922EC5D23

Idk man, I see threads like this often, but as a cumskin in a majority white area, most white dudes here just live average lives, with little to no female contact or excitement int their lives.

The whites that your describing are like the top 1% of whites. We don't all live like that, why would we be here if we did?

Idk man, I see threads like this often, but as a cumskin in a majority white area, most white dudes here just live average lives, with little to no female contact or excitement int their lives.

The whites that your describing are like the top 1% of whites. We don't all live like that, why would we be here if we did?
if your aren't upper class tall good looking white. you aren't a true white

Meanwhile it's actually the whites who end up inventing things and advancing science. The best thing the low IQ ethnic can do is memorizing stuff and at best being given a job which has a good title and salary but in reality it amounts to nothing. All the real creative work and invention is being done by the white male.

They aren't. They need to study hard and wagecuck to uphold society though.
Meanwhile it's actually the whites who end up inventing things and advancing science. The best thing the low IQ ethnic can do is memorizing stuff and at best being given a job which has a good title and salary but in reality it amounts to nothing. All the real creative work and invention is being done by the white male.
Brutal.

Last edited:
Get rich early on, that’s about it. Else it’s wagie wagie until you get arrange marriaged to some whore and betabuxx for the rest of your life.

Both those guys are white skinned you stupid fuck

The irony with deathniks here is that, in spite of being so enthusiastic about STEM, most innovations continue to come from whites, not curries or rice. Curries are utterly low IQ.
This tbh.

Very high iq observation. Have noticed the same thing.
This tbh. Couldn't agree more. :yes:

You guys are a joke! Stop coping.

it has nothing to do with ethnicity.

Either you are attractive, or you are ugly as fuck.

JFL if you think foids would choose the white one.

View attachment 450550View attachment 450551
You posted the whitest looking ethnic lol, he barely looks ethnic
Ethnics always do this shit lmfao...posting the whitest possible ethnic to prove that ethnics can look good too

@wereqryan have you noticed this dethnic cope too?

You posted the whitest looking ethnic lol, he barely looks ethnic
Ethnics always do this shit lmfao...posting the whitest possible ethnic to prove that ethnics can look good too
legit almost all good looking ethnics look med/italian

legit almost all good looking ethnics look med/italian
I know bro I'm always saying that. When curries, sand niggers, and spics want to prove that they can look good as whites too, they post a guy who could pass a local in med countries JFL! Where's the self awareness?