Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Ethnics are NPCs by default

Am85006

Am85006

Behold the "EMPEROR"
-
When a white guy location maxxes into a random country he just goes to the club and gets laid but when an ethnic goes to the west they would have to do 1000 other maxxes to even get a gf and still that's not a guarantee that you'll get laid .

Some manlet ethnic ricecel/currycel are in the gym lifting dumble meanwhile a skinny bald white guy is getting laid in Asia without having to try .

This shit is beyond bruta

Brutal

White = main character

For every curry and rice that ascends there’s a 1000 who have roped

Never seen this happen, sounds like an ethnic cope
Are you low iq???
Most people on this forum are incel because of two factors race and height

No watch as a curry sand nigger everyone will bow down at my feet and talk about me 24/7 I will be the main character

right now its the redemption arc ofc
How are you a curry-sandnigger ?? Are you biracial??

When a white guy location maxxes into a random country he just goes to the club and gets laid but when an ethnic goes to the west they would have to do 1000 other maxxes to even get a gf and still that's not a guarantee that you'll get laid .

Some manlet ethnic ricecel/currycel are in the gym lifting dumble meanwhile a skinny bald white guy is getting laid in Asia without having to try .

This shit is beyond bruta
JBW is real in and in effect. I suggest we separate the forum into ethnics and wytecels(volcels). The term incel differs from race to race lol. If cumskins think their lives are hell imagine an ethics life. Brootal man

JBW is real in and in effect. I suggest we separate the forum into ethnics and wytecels(volcels). The term incel differs from race to race lol. If cumskins think their lives are hell imagine an ethics life. Brootal man
Nigger IQ. I've known whites that are even more inept than me at getting pussy. That is, they get zero pussy and they announce it to the world. At least I've kept my virginity under wraps unlike some of these whites.

how powerful is JBW in south africa.
It's ridiculous. In my Uni there is a 3/10 cumskin that is having sex with my oneitis(10/10). Just because he is a whycte. JBW is the most underrated pill in the whole of blackpill

Maybe they should consider respawning with different physical stats.

Nigger IQ. I've known whites that are even more inept than me at getting pussy. That is, they get zero pussy and they announce it to the world. At least I've kept my virginity under wraps unlike some of these whites.
Wouldn't it be your fault that you can't get pussy then? Cuz if they can get pussy then whats your problem. IF your white just geomaxx or date ethnics. Done. You have exited inceldom.

Brutal as fuck. What about curries, are they all incels there
Hes's just making shit up, don't believe GrAYs just because they align with your preconceived notions.

u have no idea if i decided to believe that or not
I'm sorry, I'm as autistic as Eminem but without his way with words, so just retarded and can't read the room.

Don't hate on whitecels, hate on your mothers who didn't at least try to lock down a white guy to make you half-white. Maybe back in the day in the 3rd world it would have been impossible to get impregnated by a white man, but foids nowadys have no excuse. There are definitely some white guys in your country, at least as tourists. And they wouldn't mind pumping and dumping them.

White people are the main characters of real life.

Even Jesus and Mohammad were super white, especially by sand nigger standards

It's ridiculous. In my Uni there is a 3/10 cumskin that is having sex with my oneitis(10/10). Just because he is a whycte. JBW is the most underrated pill in the whole of blackpill
Is he a blonde? What race is ur oneitis?
Crackers just love to flex there superiority even on this forum all the crackers here hate on ethnics
There is a racial hierarchy of looks

Is he a blonde? What race is ur oneitis?

There is a racial hierarchy of looks
Not blonde normal wytece 3/10l. My oneitis is black, she is so beautiful :feelsohh:. But she doesn't know a subhuman like me even exists

Not blonde normal wytece 3/10l. My oneitis is black, she is so beautiful :feelsohh:. But she doesn't know a subhuman like me even exists
Brutal, black women with fatasses and long legs are so sexy, is she a colored?

Harsh and true, but mayocels will never accept the JBWpill.

>Sheboon
>10/10
Pick one
a 10/10 sheboon. I know it doesn't sound possible, I thought so too until I saw her. I see her everyday at Uni, she makes me sooooo Horny :feelsohh: yet knowing she wouldn't date nor speak to a subhuman like me, simply infuriates me. I would rape and kill her(in minecraft) if I ever get the chance. She deserves to die(in mortal kombat 9) because of her female nature, in fact all foids deserve to die(in minecraft) by my hand. I love her soo much, she doesn't even understand, I want her to bare my children. I know where she lives, her ID number(social security number in USA), her grades for all her modules, her parents and siblings(in vidya of course). I was meant for her yet she can't see that. Foids have to be so dumb. I know this isn't an inkwel trait but I greet her almost everyday, even though we have never had a conversation but the greeting make me so hoooooorrny:ahegao:. The chad she is dating will DIE(in GTA V) by my hands, I can promise that. :feelshaha:. Then I will mutilate her and her nigger mother(In fortnite ofcourse), then after I will rope :feelsohh:. Remember the name brocels. I'm going to make my brocels proud:feelsaww:. I won't die without getting a body 1 way or another. I will have some bodies under my name :feelshaha:(in Need for speed).:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Last edited:
a 10/10 sheboon. I know it doesn't sound possible, I thought so too until I saw her. I see her everyday at Uni, she makes me sooooo Horny :feelsohh: yet knowing she wouldn't date nor speak to a subhuman like me, simply infuriates me. I would rape and kill her(in minecraft) if I ever get the chance. She deserves to die(in mortal kombat 9) because of her female nature, in fact all foids deserve to die(in minecraft) by my hand. I love her soo much, she doesn't even understand, I want her to bare my children. I know where she lives, her ID number(social security number in USA), her grades for all her modules, her parents and siblings(in vidya of course). I was meant for her yet she can't see that. Foids have to be so dumb. I know this isn't an inkwel trait but I greet her almost everyday, even though we have never had a conversation but the greeting make me so hoooooorrny:ahegao:. The chad she is dating will DIE(in GTA V) by my hands, I can promise that. :feelshaha:. Then I will mutilate her and her nigger mother(In fortnite ofcourse), then after I will rope :feelsohh:. Remember the name brocels. I'm going to make my brocels proud:feelsaww:. I won't die without getting a body 1 way or another. I will have some bodies under my name :feelshaha:(in Need for speed).:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Brutal

White = main character
yup. 99% of us Ethnics are just background charscters. And the ones on this site are background characters of background characters...

I can't cope with not being white.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back