Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ethnics - 90% of white guys hate you behind your back

• Thread starter Deleted member 16582
  • Start date
i hate kikes, you fucking faggot.
But you can do something about it. Don't be satisfied with just hating your filthy inbred kike self, there are lots of us who hate you, we need you to do your part Mr. Rosenstein.

Attachments

• 93485894589489.jpg
    93485894589489.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 36
Literally everyone who is even slightly edgy in the head says nigger on the Internet, regardless of the race of the person who's being called a nigger. In fact, most (like 99%) of the people I call niggers online in game are usually white. And me and my group of multiracial friends call each other racial slurs all the time.

Also I don't think that political map has anything to do with the subject at hand.

This.

Assuming all white people are racist, is unironically racist, you stupid fucks.

I guess all the whites who open foundations and donate aid to Africa are just secretly racist right?

Stupid ethnics on this site should just kill themselves already. We get it, you worship white people and wish you were white, keep your disgusting white fetish to yourselves, you jackasses.

Last edited:
@DeformAspergerCel what do you think about this
I think it's inevitable that racial tensions emerge in multiracial society and that foreign invaders that are occupying white people's territory are looked down upon. Historically, if there was a foreign tribe using your territory as a breeding ground, lynch squads would form to take these parasites out. Ethnics should be glad they can even exist within larger white society without getting their heads kicked in while walking down the street as, historically, this would be the norm

I don't know about that. Think it depends on the country. I don't think I'm partially racist. But then again the only brown face i see is the guy who runs the corner shop and he's awrite. I think it might be easier to be racist if you feel inundated by them. For example: years ago when i was doon in England i was talking to a foid from Birmingham, an she say that in Birmingham you could walk doon the street and get slagged off of indians an that for being white. I couldnae get my heid round this. Wtf! this is fucking Britain. Of course I'm fuckin white.I actually would laugh if some cunt tried to make fun of my whiteness.

I don’t blame them though

Racism will always exist cus it’s hardwired into our brains

most africans I see in my western European country have a little gang of white boy followers

I think it's inevitable that racial tensions emerge in multiracial society and that foreign invaders that are occupying white people's territory are looked down upon. Historically, if there was a foreign tribe using your territory as a breeding ground, lynch squads would form to take these parasites out. Ethnics should be glad they can even exist within larger white society without getting their heads kicked in while walking down the street as, historically, this would be the norm
:feelsmega:
Dont kick my head in bro
Im ethnic and in your country