Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Ethnicels (ricecels excluded) would you be Incel if your skin was lighter?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20195
  • Start date

If your skin was lighter would you still be incel?

• Total voters
Deleted member 20195

Deleted member 20195

Self-banned
-
Say you were to have the same features, hair colour, bodyshape etc and The only thing that changed was that you had the same skin color as a typical Italian/greek man. I say Italian because if you had white skin like a viking or Irish with your dark hair and texture it would look weird.

Ricecels not included because your skin is light already and its your eyes and hair texture which give you away.

Yeah (especially with my hair being the same JFL), but I could at least cope with the thought of one day JBWmaxxing overseas. As it stands there's no hope anywhere, so no motivation to do anything in life.

I already have moderately light skin so no.

I just need better bones

Say you were to have the same features, hair colour, bodyshape etc and The only thing that changed was that you had the same skin color as a typical Italian/greek man. I say Italian because if you had white skin like a viking or Irish with your dark hair and texture it would look weird.

Ricecels not included because your skin is light already and its your eyes and hair texture which give you away.
me being midget is main problem. curry problem is bad but not incel causing

It would certainly boost my smv but its not my main failo.
My problem is bones.
That's because you are already light skinned broad boned just like that @FullTimeLoser who looked like chad in all his pics

My height is my problem

Plus I hate light skin niggaz I’d rope if I was one:reeeeee:

I'm tanned skinned so maybe I would be able to get a girl if I were light skin

skins already light
I even remember turning grey when I was stressed

I'm light skin, just got ugly ethnic features.

I think maybe. Currys sort of look like whites with darker skin

I'd look better with lighter skin tbh. Don't know about ascension tbh

I do have light skin, believe me when I tell you that nothing can save an ethnic. If your facial features are lacking then it's over.

still need to be taller and have a better jaw :feelsbadman:
Didn't know that you are an ethnic cel. Always thought you were white.

I was in the sunlight so much during the summer that my skin darkened a little, but I still was Incel during that time.

Didn't know that you are an ethnic cel. Always thought you were white.
Brootal assumption pill.
Saiyan = anime = Japanese = ethnic (I think)