Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Ethnicel trait: Your Mother Was Neurotic

• Thread starter Deleted member 42077
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 42077

Les Legions Noires
-
Growing up as a sandcel my insane over religious mother would spend literally the entire day praying, gossiping on the phone, shrieking at me, and fighting with my angry ogre of a father and then threatening to leave the house and commit suicide.

Also her cognitive functioning was so low and she was so utterly stupid I once seriously asked my father if she had a brain injury. That dumb whore destroyed all honor our family ever had. Her memory issues and cognitive functioning were bordering on somebody with dementia or alzheimer's.

I rarely see whitecels with stories like these, but I see fellow ethnicels like @Mentally lost cel with stories like these often.

Last edited:
my mum is super retarded as well. has panic attacks and still cant manage them despite being like 45 :lul::lul:

she also tipped all my alcohol i got for my 18th down the drain, wtf

Growing up as a sandcel my insane over religious mother would spend literally the entire day praying, gossiping on the phone, shrieking at me, and fighting with my angry ogre of a father and then threatening to leave the house and commit suicide.

Also her cognitive functioning was so low and she was so utterly stupid I once seriously asked my father if she had a brain injury. That dumb whore destroyed all honor our family ever had.

I rarely see whitecels with stories like these, but I see fellow ethnicels like @Mentally lost cel with stories like these often.
Damn dude. Are we brothers? You just described my own mother except for the detail that I'm a spic-cel

my mum is super retarded as well. has panic attacks and still cant manage them despite being like 45 :lul::lul:
How old were your parents when they gave birth to you? Mine were both as old as dinosaurs meaning their terrible genes were amplified 10x and I was basically born autistic.

How old were your parents when they gave birth to you? Mine were both as old as dinosaurs meaning their terrible genes were amplified 10x and I was basically born autistic.
22 and 23

She was narcoleptic and has psychosis.

I never get tired of posting this:

There is a reason Adam Lanza, and Saint JD offed their mothers.

Also her cognitive functioning was so low and she was so utterly stupid I once seriously asked my father if she had a brain injury. That dumb whore destroyed all honor our family ever had. Her memory issues and cognitive functioning were bordering on somebody with dementia or alzheimer's.

My whole family was like that

I’m Turkish not ethnic