Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Ethnicel Trait: You daydream about a white version of yourself

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
As young as I could remember I daydreamed about a white version of myself that got girlfriends and did white shit like play skateboard competently, swim, and camp. I even had a fantasy white name for myself, Addison. No fucking ethnic I know is named 'Addison.'

I just dont believe there are ethnic incels that haven't done this at some point in their life.

I have never once contemplated being white, I cannot be what I despise

Rs7291469CI

The hypersystemizing theory of autism suggests that autistic individuals, on average, have superior attention to detail, and a stronger drive to systemize. Systemizing involves identifying input-operation-output relationships. Here, we report the results of genome-wide association studies (GWAS) of systemizing measured using the Systemizing Quotient - Revised in n = 51,564 individuals. We identify three genome-wide significant loci: Two of these were significant in the non-stratified GWAS: rs4146336 on chromosome 3 (P = 2.58×10−8) and rs1559586 on chromosome 18 (P = 4.78×10−8). In addition, we also identified a significant locus in the males-only GWAS (rs8005092 on chromosome 14, P = 3.74×10−8). We find that 12%± 1.2 of the variance in systemizing is captured by SNPs (P=1.2×10−20). We identify a positive genetic correlation between autism and systemizing (rg = 0.26±0.06; P = 3.35×10−5), which is independent of genetic contribution to educational attainment. We further demonstrate that genetic risk for autism from systemizing is genetically distinct from genetic risk emerging from social autistic traits, suggesting distinct shared genetics between autism and social and non-social traits. Our results highlight the importance of considering both social and non-social autistic traits in elucidating the genetic architecture of autism.
These initial clinical observations have been quantified using different measures. For example, on a self-report measure of systemizing (the Systemizing Quotient – Revised, or the SQ-R)4, autistic adults, on average, score significantly higher than non-autistic individuals4,5. The same pattern of results is seen in autistic children, using the parent-report version of the SQ6. Systemizing is also highly correlated with aptitude in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM)7. Fathers and grandfathers of children with autism are significantly overrepresented in the field of engineering8. The same is true of mothers9. This is in line with higher rates of autism in geographical regions that have higher rates of people working in fields such as information technology, like Eindhoven in the Netherlands10. Further, autistic individuals are more likely to enrol in STEM majors (34.31%) compared to the general population (22.8%) and other learning disabilities (18.6%)11. STEM professionals also score significantly higher on measures of autistic traits (mean = 21.92, SD = 8.92) compared non-STEM professionals (mean = 18.92, SD = 8.48)12. Finally, unpublished work from Sweden suggests that high technical IQ in fathers increases risk for autism in children. A few studies have also investigated systemizing in other psychiatric traits and conditions, including schizotypy13 and anorexia nervosa14.

Last edited:
Can relate unfortunately, but this doesn't apply to every ethnicel though

I daydream about a latino version of myself

Last edited:
As young as I could remember I daydreamed about a white version of myself that got girlfriends and did white shit like play skateboard competently, swim, and camp. I even had a fantasy white name for myself, Addison. No fucking ethnic I know is named 'Addison.'

I just dont believe there are ethnic incels that haven't done this at some point in their life.
I've never fantasized about being Caucasian, and I don't harbor self-loathing about wishing to be white. However, if you're struggling with such self-hatred, I encourage you to seek the help you need.