Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Ethnicel Trait: You can't Garden or Tablemaxx

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
You can't be caught gardening or building a table as an ethnic or else you'd look like a fucking day laborer. Gardening or making tables simply cannot be a legitimate hobby if you are ethnic.

I dare you, as an ethnic, to attempt putting photos of you gardening or building a table on a dating app, and not getting judged instantaneously by whores for being a broke ass nigger-- as women of all races will automatically assume this is what you do for a living.

If you are ethnic and rich, you might want to ditch the blue-collar work ethic, and just pay servants to do your shit work for you. Garden and Tablemaxxing is one of those things that legitimately might up your SMV if you are a white normie already in a relationshit. If you are white, no matter how ugly you are, you can still garden and tablemaxx, because it's cool and romantic even to do this for a living. Garden and tablemaxxing is another one of those things that rich people do that is cool, but is actually sad if you are poor-- like doing hard drugs, dropping out from college, or speaking a foreign language.

Last edited:
Shit man I must look like a day laborer whenever I mow the lawn

brb going to pay the white kid next door to do it for me

You can't be caught gardening or building a table as an ethnic or else you'd look like a fucking day laborer. Gardening or making tables simply cannot be a legitimate hobby if you are ethnic.

I dare you, as an ethnic, to attempt putting photos of you gardening or building a table on a dating app, and not getting judged instantaneously by whores for being a broke ass nigger-- as women of all races will automatically assume this is what you do for a living.

If you are ethnic and rich, you might want to ditch the blue-collar work ethic, and just pay servants to do your shit work for you. Garden and Tablemaxxing is one of those things that legitimately might up your SMV if you are a white normie already in a relationshit. If you are white, no matter how ugly you are, you can still garden and tablemaxx, because it's cool and romantic even to do this for a living. Garden and tablemaxxing is another one of those things that rich people do that is cool, but is actually sad if you are poor-- like doing hard drugs, dropping out from college, or speaking a foreign language.
Legit. Where is the ethnic male version of Mike Rowe @tehgymcel420 @ReturnOfSaddam

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back