Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ethnicel copes DEBUNKED

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
So many Asians and Indians here should probably date within their own race if they want higher chances of success. Before you scream "COLORED WOMEN ONLY WANT ARYAN WHITES" like Stormfront told you, riddle me this:

If all colored women only reproduced with white men, wouldn't they become extinct? Chinese people were having so much sex that their government had to implement a tyrannical one-child policy! China and India are the most populated countries in the world! If you look at the fertility rates in each country, you'd notice that white countries are struggling and brown countries (except Japan and South Korea, China got a low fertility rate by force) are overpopulating. Brownies are clearly having a lot of sex. This cope by ethnicels is bullshit. Race doesn't matter if you breed with your own.

[attachment=2596]

Attachments

• C465DEBA-35EA-4DB4-9473-97D375FEBAEB.png
    C465DEBA-35EA-4DB4-9473-97D375FEBAEB.png
    89.5 KB · Views: 193
You are legit Low-IQ as fuck.
What about ethnics like me who live in majority white countries?
My ethnicity makes up 0.3% of the total pop, im fucked.
Ethnic= -0 to -2 points according to white women.
Inb4 just move brah, I cant dumbfuck im a 22 student living with my parents.

Supported by statistics;

https://theblog.okcupid.com/race-and-attraction-2009-2014-107dcbb4f060

Cynistic said:

Supported by statistics;

A plane ticket and a cheap third world hotel shouldn't cost you more than $1,000. Just work for a couple months or save your neetbux.

Sadness said:
Cynistic said:
Supported by statistics;
A plane ticket and a cheap third world hotel shouldn't cost you more than $1,000. Just work for a couple months or save your neetbux.

Its not about ejaculation its about validation.
Also I cant speak arab for shit, nor can i save up the money while i have to go to university every day.

[attachment=2597]

Attachments

• 2D204352-C460-424F-9609-38741416E5B6.jpeg
    2D204352-C460-424F-9609-38741416E5B6.jpeg
    74.4 KB · Views: 189
They mean ethic women in the WEST only go for white guys. Shitniks are FUCKED in the West.

I am not sure you might be new in this forum, otherwise how come you miss the point of all the posts about ethnics here. Ethnics in their ethnicland never complains, they can get laid (read "married") easily. The problem is with ethnics who had moved to the west. They can't get laid/married. All the ethnic posters here are from the later category. Most of them can't just leave their current location and move to their homeland, because they have been brought up in the west and many of them don't have strong tie with their homeland. I know some adult ethnic guys who have never been to their homeland in their entire fucking life.

Jockcel said:
They mean ethic women in the WEST only go for white guys. Shitniks are FUCKED in the West.
Or they go for ethnics with the most eurocentric features

chudur-budur said:
I am not sure you might be new in this forum, otherwise how come you miss the point of all the posts about ethnics here. Ethnics in their ethnicland never complains, they can get laid (read "married") easily. The problem is with ethnics who had moved to the west. They can't get laid/married. All the ethnic posters here are from the later category. Most of them can't just leave their current location and move to their homeland, because they have been brought up in the west and many of them don't have strong tie with their homeland. I know some adult ethnic guys who have never been to their homeland in their entire fucking life.

Most white incels are too dumb to understand this, they will just twist your words and repeat the same dumbshit.

chudur-budur said:
Why not go to college there or simply take a vacation then bring home a mail order bride? Their citizenship will practically make them Chad in ethnikistan.

Cynistic said:
Most white incels are too dumb to understand this, they will just twist your words and repeat the same dumbshit.

Yup, either they are too dumb or just faking all of it. I see ugly ass white guys in the west shagging asian noodlewhores left and right. Asian noodlewhores worship whites like gods. I don't know why all these whites morons are stuck in this forum.

chudur-budur said:
Yup, either they are too dumb or just faking all of it. I see ugly ass white guys in the west shagging asian noodlewhores left and right. Asian noodlewhores worship whites like gods. I don't know why all these whites morons are stuck in this forum.
Most are sfcels or most have "AUTISMMMMMM" jfl at these guys.
But its still over for actual trucels like @kointo

Sadness said:
A plane ticket and a cheap third world hotel shouldn't cost you more than $1,000. Just work for a couple months or save your neetbux.

It's not that easy. We are soft and weak from living in a 1st world country that no woman in a 3rd world country would want us. The damage has already been done.

chudur-budur said:
Cynistic said:

Most of them are LARPing as incels, unless their face is truly fucked ofc like a 2/10.
FFS 1/4rd of them are SFcels who spam racist shit.

Sadness said:
Why not go to college there or simply take a vacation then bring home a mail order bride? Their citizenship will practically make them Chad in ethnikistan.

I don't know where you get this from, "mail order bride" what the fuck does that even mean?

Yes, some ethics on this forum can get arranged marriage very easily, they have all logistics in favour of them. In that sense, they are actually fakecels. They are LARPing because they are in a constant hope of getting laid with a "white" bitch, before marriage, just for "suspense" and "fun".

But also there are some ethnics who has almost no tie with their homeland (think about someone from syria/iraq). Also arranged marriage is a very complicated process, it has to be decided and arranged by the parents from both family. If the girl's family don't know your family, it will be extremely difficult to convince them. Therefore arranged marriages are held within a "known circle" mostly.

And for college, which college are you talking about? Let's say a guy from syria, iraq, afghanistan or libya which college is he supposed to go? There is nothing left in those countries. You will find only rubble there. But for curries, this might be a good idea. I think they can go to IITs as transfer students for one semesters or two.

Where are you from? Looks like you've just woke up from 1000 year long sleep, you have no fucking idea how this fucking world looks like.

Nothing is debunked by some chart you moron

coloured women do only want whites, but in their home countries there are barely any whites so they have to settle for an inferior guy of their own race.

but if they’re in the west they will 100% only go for whites, that’s the problem.

my traitor parents moved me here

now im stuck with the rope

Cynistic said:
ahahahaha why would you actually do that

what did you expect? Success? You simply don't belong there. Blame your parents or save up to move back home.

chudur-budur said:
I don't know where you get this from, "mail order bride" what the fuck does that even mean?

Yes, some ethics on this forum can get arranged marriage very easily, they have all logistics in favour of them. In that sense, they are actually fakecels. They are LARPing because they are in a constant hope of getting laid with a "white" bitch, before marriage, just for "suspense" and "fun".

But also there are some ethnics who has almost no tie with their homeland (think about someone from syria/iraq). Also arranged marriage is a very complicated process, it has to be decided and arranged by the parents from both family. If the girl's family don't know your family, it will be extremely difficult to convince them. Therefore arranged marriages are held within a "known circle" mostly.

And for college, which college are you talking about? Let's say a guy from syria, iraq, afghanistan or libya which college is he supposed to go? There is nothing left in those countries. You will find only rubble there. But for curries, this might be a good idea. I think they can go to IITs as transfer students for one semesters or two.

Where are you from? Looks like you've just woke up from 1000 year long sleep, you have no fucking idea how this fucking world looks like.

When I mentioned college, I was obviously referring to stable countries like India or Southeast Asia or even the UAE. Middle Eastern incels could try the UAE, Chechen countries, or even India. U.S. or EU citizenship boosts your status a lot in shithole countries.

Sadness said:
When I mentioned college, I was obviously referring to stable countries like India or Southeast Asia or even the UAE. Middle Eastern incels could try the UAE, Chechen countries, or even India. U.S. or EU citizenship boosts your status a lot in shithole countries.

That's actually a good idea. But in the middle east (except UAE) and india you can't date and fuck around. But you can get married, if you try enough. But still, arranged marriages are very difficult in india if you are a stranger, specially for hindus.

Cynistic said:
Most of them are LARPing as incels, unless their face is truly fucked ofc like a 2/10.
FFS 1/4rd of them are SFcels who spam racist shit.

Yup, but some whitecels from the eastern europe are legit. They don't have any asian noodlewhore there. Also most of them are poor, or they have other societal issues, they can't just move to thailand.