Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ethniccel trait: you don't like being friends with other ethnics

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
Most niggers and spics are giga low IQ and you can't have an intelligent conversation with them. Curries and sands are too religious for me. When Ramadan rolls around I hate having to pretend I'm fasting in front of them. Rices can be okay, but most are too low T and cucked for me to enjoy their company. As a curry, I think cumskins make the best friends. They are high IQ enough where you can have an intelligent conversation with them, but also are not Muslimfags who will judge me for being an apostate, and they are not as cucked as rices.

they don’t like being friends with me either for some reason

Most niggers and spics are giga low IQ and you can't have an intelligent conversation with them. Curries and sands are too religious for me. When Ramadan rolls around I hate having to pretend I'm fasting in front of them. Rices can be okay, but most are too low T and cucked for me to enjoy their company. As a curry, I think cumskins make the best friends. They are high IQ enough where you can have an intelligent conversation with them, but also are not Muslimfags who will judge me for being an apostate, and they are not as cucked as rices.
I've had some trouble getting along with some blacks in the past, but I get along well with Hispanics, and I'm friends with a Ricecel in college right now. Half of my friends are White.

Lmao I can relate to this all too well. I'm central american who are even less white than mexicans so you can imagine bad it can be with these absolute monkeys. All they want to do is drink and sleep around while shaming you for "being whitewashed" by wanting more in life. Absolutely useless race

Yes. Years ago, a tall Chadlito used to bully me physically and verbally. I've distrusted Hispanics since then.

Jamaicans are cool as well. They are high IQ blacks.

I dont like being friends with anyone. Normies are all trash. Very predictable NPCs.

Its quite rare to come across other autistic ostracized incel losers such as myself.

Sounds like a you problem tbh

my only friends I find Germans posh

Brutal same, my best friends in the past were Jews jfl.
they don’t like being friends with me either for some reason
Same other curries hated me especially the western born ones. Only the immigrant overseas one didn't seem to mind.
Jamaicans are cool as well. They are high IQ blacks.
True and Nigerian ones. Tbh it is because only smart ones can fill the paperwork to escape.

having friends = sus

I'll rather make friends with niggers and spics but in no way with cumskins. Cumskins get offended at literally everything, I can't make a racist joke, I can't criticise ANYONE except right wing politicians, I can't oppose feminism or even fight for gender equality (I need to be a misandrist), so much that even saying "girls like tall guys" gets me lots of criticism.

Cumskin are so damn sensitive to everything I wonder how do they even joke amongst themselves.

I'll rather make friends with niggers and spics but in no way with cumskins. Cumskins get offended at literally everything, I can't make a racist joke, I can't criticise ANYONE except right wing politicians, I can't oppose feminism or even fight for gender equality (I need to be a misandrist), so much that even saying "girls like tall guys" gets me lots of criticism.

Cumskin are so damn sensitive to everything I wonder how do they even joke amongst themselves.
True tbh but that only applies to the libtard ones, sadly those are the majority in the city areas

True tbh but that only applies to the libtard ones, sadly those are the majority in the city areas
The conservative ones won't like me as much cuz I am a deathnic
That's why no cumskins, except maybe the non racist conservatives which are rare.

The conservative ones won't like me as much cuz I am a deathnic
That's why no cumskins, except maybe the non racist conservatives which are rare.
Damn your right tbh. I found the only cumskins who are somewhat less racist but conservative are some Jews. But yeah the majority of the conservative ones do hate us deathnics.

I only get along with nerdy whites and other nerdy asians. Sand niggers and niggers are all either normies or thugmaxxed low tier normies.

Lmao I can relate to this all too well. I'm central american who are even less white than mexicans so you can imagine bad it can be with these absolute monkeys. All they want to do is drink and sleep around while shaming you for "being whitewashed" by wanting more in life. Absolutely useless race
fuck off fakecel you practically have women DUMPED on you via church/family arrangements! and you get permission to sleep around. a white guy would get killed for cheating on daddys princess. I see obese guatamalan fucks selling rotted watermelons yet have stacey-lite wives.
I've had some trouble getting along with some blacks in the past, but I get along well with Hispanics, and I'm friends with a Ricecel in college right now. Half of my friends are White.
really? I don't get along with hispanics. i have a twitch due to medication I take and they make fun of me. I even put up with the teasing but eventually I had enough. I gave my hispanic coworkers rides on rainy days YET they have the nerve to talk shit about me. yet hispanics wonder why their is resentment towards them. They are just like ("men who wear pancake hats") I get along with blacks. Asians are too boring. Ironically one of my only few friends is black.

Last edited:
fuck off fakecel you practically have women DUMPED on you via church/family arrangements! and you get permission to sleep around. a white guy would get killed for cheating on daddys princess. I see obese guatamalan fucks selling rotted watermelons yet have stacey-lite wives.

Kek unfortunately for me I dont live there. I'm in california and get regularly mogged and mocked by whiter mexicans and their gfs.

It's worse when i go into the cities and get dwarfed by white teen zoomers with their wavy or curly light brown hair and blue eyes jfl there is zero chance for mayan manlets.

Tbh overall it sounds like you have a problem with taking judgement which is why you can’t make friends who are different
Read OP like a book. Well done :feelskek:

truecel trait: you don't want friends

Kek unfortunately for me I dont live there. I'm in california and get regularly mogged and mocked by whiter mexicans and their gfs.
It's worse when i go into the cities and get dwarfed by white teen zoomers with their wavy or curly light brown hair and blue eyes jfl there is zero chance for mayan manlets.
idiot date fucking mayan women then. who the fuck told you you have a god given right to a white woman? (I like latinas but I don't go around thinking I have a right to them).

But unlike you my white women would not piss on me if I was burning alive!

Just ask your abuelita if she knows some girls and say you want to get married. She will practically tie up and kidnap a girl for you from south of the border! :feelshaha: (my hispanic friends abuelitas actually give a fuck about their grandsons unlike white grandmas who just sit on their ass taking xanex and watching fox news:feelshaha:)

Which part of california? your state is BEANER CENTRAL! how the fuck are you a hispanic incel in Spic-ifornia?

I mean I understand the hisapnic southwest historically had many "white hisapnics" (my friend is brunette and blue eyed and his spaniard ancestors were in colorado since the 1400s!)

But instead of going after Criollos why not go after Meztistas/Indio women?

-you ethniccels are ragefuel! You have opportunities to get women yet you waste your precious time on here bitching about not getting a white staceylite out of your league!

idiot date fucking mayan women then. who the fuck told you you have a god given right to a white woman? (I like latinas but I don't go around thinking I have a right to them).

But unlike you my white women would not piss on me if I was burning alive!

Just ask your abuelita if she knows some girls and say you want to get married. She will practically tie up and kidnap a girl for you from south of the border! :feelshaha: (my hispanic friends abuelitas actually give a fuck about their grandsons unlike white grandmas who just sit on their ass taking xanex and watching fox news:feelshaha:)

Which part of california? your state is BEANER CENTRAL! how the fuck are you a hispanic incel in Spic-ifornia?

I mean I understand the hisapnic southwest historically had many "white hisapnics" (my friend is brunette and blue eyed and his spaniard ancestors were in colorado since the 1400s!)

But instead of going after Criollos why not go after Meztistas/Indio women?

-you ethniccels are ragefuel! You have opportunities to get women yet you waste your precious time on here bitching about not getting a white staceylite out of your league!
You dont understand bro. The mayan mestiza bitches here prefer the white dudes. And if they cant get those, they go for the mexicans who are whiter on average than us indo-muttstizo shitskins :feelsrope: going for my own doesnt even work out jfl.

California is mostly mexican, especially in the southern parts. The central americans are a minority and get mogged and bullied by the more conquistador-blooded mexicanos, while those same mexicans would get mogged and bullied in an all white school, it's a fucking food chain man, the spiccels here on this forum also tend to be mexican or of the whiter type and still struggle with women against whites, what chance do i have? JFL!

I don’t like being around ethnics because I am embarrassed by them. They are gross and dumb and worthless

What about kikes?

I am a white incel. It's over.
Saad

OP is a self hating faggot