Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Ethnic white supremacists

My manifesto:
are two kinds.

Most commonly, there are those that are delusional and think they are "passing" like the way a tranny thinks they are whatever gender they feel like. I think this is a good chunk of them-- mainly spics. There are others that simply acknowledge that being brown fucking sucks, what's the fucking point? You are sick of being gaslit by libshits, have literally no friends, and just want to watch the world burn. I think it's funny that white supremacy is getting more and more culturally appropriated by PoC. It's almost like going full circle into something woke and inclusive because of the ideas matter more than the race of the people that are into the ideas.

It's fucking brutal how powerful whites are-- that even they can't gatekeep the coloreds away from their cause. No matter how much whites want to drive away minorities-- minorities will be there hovering around to admire and mimick white shit no matter how retarded it is. And continued minority participation in white supremacy can only diminish the entire foundation of it inherently, so in an unintended way we are doing what woke people want by destroying it from the inside (and getting no cookies for it-- only hatred) -- you can't have "diverse" white supremacy-- it's just unsustainable.

But it also showcases how much ethnic communities can SUCK too. That many ethnics just feel so unwelcome from their own people-- though the reverse can be true too (more commonly in females), in that they simply aren't welcoming to ethnics-- because they are indeed a true "supremacist." In popular culture, only men can be accepted as ethnic white supremacists. If foids do it, especially noodlewhores or people like Kidology, they are just "normies" or "conservative grifters" like Candace Owens.

Compare that with females and inceldom. There are ZERO female incel supporters. Even "femcels" actively gatekeep the "moids" away just as we gatekeep them away from our spaces.

Those types (US ethnics that are so self-hating that they turn white supremacist) are especially hilarious. Imagine being a part of an ethnicity that statistically has a pretty decent chance of making more money than at least some white ethnicities and still being a white-worshipper:feelshaha::feelskek:.

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F3b0283ee-28a7-4658-ab74-efa0d894bc10_2340x1170.jpeg
Because nobody cares about making money when they're not respected in society and have zero SMV. People don't want to be Jeff Bezos, they want to be Chris Hemsworth even though Bezos is 1000 times richer.

this is the difference between trannies and race.

If you look like the race, you pretty much are that race. You can look like a woman, but if you have a penis or a wound you're just a freak not a foid.
Alot of asians foids turn themselves into plastic dolls or bleach their skin and hair to look more white. Of course i dont really care because at the end of the day they're just fuckmeat but morally I think they are just as bad as trannies.

For subhumans like us maybe, cause we don’t have them
Au contraire they can only be meaningful TO someone(including subhumans) . But never in and of themselves

Those types (US ethnics that are so self-hating that they turn white supremacist) are especially hilarious. Imagine being a part of an ethnicity that statistically has a pretty decent chance of making more money than at least some white ethnicities and still being a white-worshipper:feelshaha::feelskek:.

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F3b0283ee-28a7-4658-ab74-efa0d894bc10_2340x1170.jpeg
All the codecel ethnicities in the top bracket

Imagine thinking us curries should be proud just cause some of us are successful at securing 9-5 betabuxxing routes

Curries don’t invent shit, or do anything else that’s big

Because nobody cares about making money when they're not respected in society and have zero SMV. People don't want to be Jeff Bezos, they want to be Chris Hemsworth even though Bezos is 1000 times richer.
:yes: :yes: :yes:

All the codecel ethnicities in the top bracket

Imagine thinking us curries should be proud just cause some of us are successful at securing 9-5 betabuxxing routes
Fair enough, though I'd still say that high income >>> most things in life.

Curries don’t invent shit, or do anything else that’s big
Not really sure about that tbh. India has a very decent startup scene considering its GDP/income per capita and it's actually overtaken China recently when it comes to unicorn creation.

I am quite sleepy now and do not have the ability to give this thread the attention and due diligence it deserves to read and understand it. I care a lot about racial issues like this so I will read it tomorrow and comment more.

But based on the title alone, what came to mind was ethnic (mostly Asian (incl curry)) foids in the US, shunning their own cultures and trying to"whitewash" the asian-ness out of themselves; not just out of their own lives, but out of their kids. They support whites and white endeavors at every turn, and will fight tooth and nail to keep Asian men down. Not just in the workplace, but socially as well, they will actively talk down about them and even straight up cockblock them. But for whites, they will do anything and support them in anything.

Just my preliminary two cents. I apologize if it's not related to the thread very much. And again I'll be back with more.

I am quite sleepy now and do not have the ability to give this thread the attention and due diligence it deserves to read and understand it. I care a lot about racial issues like this so I will read it tomorrow and comment more.

But based on the title alone, what came to mind was ethnic (mostly Asian (incl curry)) foids in the US, shunning their own cultures and trying to"whitewash" the asian-ness out of themselves; not just out of their own lives, but out of their kids. They support whites and white endeavors at every turn, and will fight tooth and nail to keep Asian men down. Not just in the workplace, but socially as well, they will actively talk down about them and even straight up cockblock them. But for whites, they will do anything and support them in anything.

Just my preliminary two cents. I apologize if it's not related to the thread very much. And again I'll be back with more.
the female and male experience of white supremacy are different

There are two kinds.

Most commonly, there are those that are delusional and think they are "passing" like the way a tranny thinks they are whatever gender they feel like. I think this is a good chunk of them-- mainly spics.
Also @Made in Heaven He is the biggest ethnic white supremacist I have ever seen. See this thread:

I have personally experienced white and ethnic culture during my school years. The reason I hate ethnics is because they don't understand anything other then getting drunk, fucking and football (soccer for amerilards).

I went to a predominantly white school during my early education days and during that time I learned english and was succeeding academically. I was a loner because my parents were fresh off the boat so I had nothing in common with the kids.

Then my parents ended up moving to a ethnic city and changing schools. What I learned is bullying, ignorance, a shitty education system, and not giving a fuck. Its not something you can escape easy either, it pollutes you being in that environment. Also facing the constant favorism the teachers had for ass kissing girls and the better looking students.

I don't like racist white trash, but I agree with them for the most part that most niggers, spics, indians, Chinese are useless.
I thought you were white:dafuckfeels:

I'm slowly convinced that almost nobody on this forum is actually white kek

It’s funny that people like to generalise like this.

As an ethnic I’ve never been into getting drunk, football (bunch of grown men chasing a circular object) or any of the other obnoxious shit. Not being into those things puts a target on your back in high school especially if you’re fresh of the boat.
Depends on the ethnic. As a mestizo with no more than 40 % white dna, i can feel my impulses coming on stronger everyday as i enter my 20s. it's fucking over for blank slate copers.

the female and male experience of white supremacy are different
I read your op more thoroughly and I think it's a good analysis. I see now that you focused very much on the male experience of it.

For the first type who see themselves as "passing" or as "hurr my 23 & me says I'm 5% Irish" it at least makes some sense (in a twisted and frankly moronic way) that they'd join such a cause. And ironically, add some diversity into it.

For the second type you mentioned, would you really consider those to be white supremacists? Or are you referring to only ethics who identify themselves as such (a white supremacist)? I found I agreed with some of the description you gave, that it sucks to be brown in a predominantly white country and to always be treated as an "other," it sucks to be gaslit by liberals and the media, and it's tough to make friends mostly because of cultural and socialization-related barriers. I definitely wouldn't call myself a white supremacist though.

Gypsy crusader is literally the epitome of the whole issue with NatSoc now. I'm not saying you have to be 100% purebred to be able to identify, but there comes are point when you have to question why tf a mongrel would support a movement actively opposed to them.

When you realise he's really popular, you realise that no true NatSoc would ever support him. IMO 99% of all self-identifier NatSoc are LARPers anyway.

Still mogs me to fuck tho

Also @Made in Heaven He is the biggest ethnic white supremacist I have ever seen. See this thread:
Acknowledging white people look better than non whites isn't white supremacy. Even your gook ass knows you are an incel due to being a hapa. And jfl at you still thinking about thay thread. Mind broken much?

Acknowledging white people look better than non whites isn't white supremacy. Even your gook ass knows you are an incel due to being a hapa. And jfl at you still thinking about thay thread. Mind broken much?
Tell that to our friend @SlayerSlayer. I think he has captured your problem quite well.

Tell that to our friend @SlayerSlayer. I think he has captured your problem quite well.
Literally never interacted with that user ever

Colorism is super common in countries that are lower income and were colonized

@K9Otaku

I am passin, I'm sorry you're a hapa butthurt at a sand nigger being whiter than you. Again, I have pontic features, which is present in east Europe, anatoli, and North ME.

OP is talking about delusional hispanics, hapas, and indians in this case, not me

@SlayerSlayer

I have pontic features, which is present in east Europe, anatoli, and North ME.

OP is talking about delusional hispanics, hapas, and indians in this case, not me

@SlayerSlayer
You are in that category too, sand nigger Iraqi

You are in that category too, sand nigger Iraqi
No just you, that's why yoy spent an entire thread crying to me about many MENA actually passing as white :feelskek:

@K9Otaku

I am passin, I'm sorry you're a hapa butthurt at a sand nigger being whiter than you. Again, I have pontic features, which is present in east Europe, anatoli, and North ME.

@SlayerSlayer
I'm pretty sure whatever sandnigger country you live in you are goddamned white. But I'm also sure if you step foot in Norway you are a fuckin sandnigger

I'm pretty sure whatever sandnigger country you live in you are goddamned white. But I'm also sure if you step foot in Norway you are a fuckin sandnigger
Even italians are sand niggers up north, so I don't see the point here.

And i'm in Canada

There are two kinds.

Most commonly, there are those that are delusional and think they are "passing" like the way a tranny thinks they are whatever gender they feel like. I think this is a good chunk of them-- mainly spics. There are others that simply acknowledge that being brown fucking sucks, what's the fucking point? You are sick of being gaslit by libshits, have literally no friends, and just want to watch the world burn. I think it's funny that white supremacy is getting more and more culturally appropriated by PoC. It's almost like going full circle into something woke and inclusive because of the ideas matter more than the race of the people that are into the ideas.

It's fucking brutal how powerful whites are-- that even they can't gatekeep the coloreds away from their cause. No matter how much whites want to drive away minorities-- minorities will be there hovering around to admire and mimick white shit no matter how retarded it is. And continued minority participation in white supremacy can only diminish the entire foundation of it inherently, so in an unintended way we are doing what woke people want by destroying it from the inside (and getting no cookies for it-- only hatred) -- you can't have "diverse" white supremacy-- it's just unsustainable.

But it also showcases how much ethnic communities can SUCK too. That many ethnics just feel so unwelcome from their own people-- though the reverse can be true too (more commonly in females), in that they simply aren't welcoming to ethnics-- because they are indeed a true "supremacist." In popular culture, only men can be accepted as ethnic white supremacists. If foids do it, especially noodlewhores or people like Kidology, they are just "normies" or "conservative grifters" like Candace Owens.

Compare that with females and inceldom. There are ZERO female incel supporters. Even "femcels" actively gatekeep the "moids" away just as we gatekeep them away from our spaces.
its more common than you think. You get christians , the blackest of black negros with a picture of white Jesus on the wall can be the biggest white supremacist you have ever seen, no joke.

The most rice of rice looking cels praying to Allah in the Mosque can be the biggest Arab supremacist

Thats what up my nigga. Religion is poison or people should change the Gods pictures and language to their own or else ditch the religion because it can lead to physcological issues like Latinos thinking they Nordic

its more common than you think. You get christians , the blackest of black negros with a picture of white Jesus on the wall can be the biggest white supremacist you have ever seen, no joke.

The most rice of rice looking cels praying to Allah in the Mosque can be the biggest Arab supremacist

Thats what up my nigga. Religion is poison or people should change the Gods pictures and language to their own or else ditch the religion because it can lead to physcological issues like Latinos thinking they Nordic
diversity was a mistake-- inferior races were meant to be expunged from the Earth but the jews decided to keep us all as slaves. They have to remind us constantly to not be racist because being racist is the most natural animalistic state.

diversity was a mistake-- inferior races were meant to be expunged from the Earth but the jews decided to keep us all as slaves. They have to remind us constantly to not be racist because being racist is the most natural animalistic state.
dude any race that could be expunged have been expunged. Any time they tried to kill off niggers, they failed. Niggers may be low IQ but they can fight make no mistake.

The rice we see today can fight

Native Indians cant fight thats why they desimated. Abos in Australia cant fight thats why there is no pure blooded Abo left, let that sink in.

Nobody wiping any race out any more . We left with the off spring of the real warriors . Dudes may seem short and shieeet but try fighting them and see for yourself.

By the way fuck Jews and their monotheistic Yaweh shit religions. Fuck em

Yup, this is what I was telling him all along. @Made in Heaven Canada is just a bigger version of Norway

Yup, this is what I was telling him all along. @Made in Heaven Canada is just a bigger version of Norway
if you google "iraqi man" its just a bunch of Saddam Hussein looking sandniggers. Unless @Made in Heaven looks like Hasan Piker or some shit, and exposes himself as a total fakecel, he's as deluded as group #1

Even "femcels" actively gatekeep the "moids" away just as we gatekeep them away from our spaces.
Yes they do we don't.

Remember @Komesarj?

The funniest white supremacists are Hindu curries. Dark skinned but because of religion just like blacks hanging a picture of white Jesus on their walls Curries praise lite skin as part of their religion and thus in extension white people.

if you google "iraqi man" its just a bunch of Saddam Hussein looking sandniggers. Unless @Made in Heaven looks like Hasan Piker or some shit, and exposes himself as a total fakecel, he's as deluded as group #1
Yup. He has a hard time admitting to that. @Made in Heaven

I am german (in carmagedon)

there are levels to whiteness,
Yes that is something I myself have said many times before
AND IF FACIST FOIDS DONT FIND YOU FUCKABLE YOU ARENT WHITE ENOUGH
No such thing as a fascist foid. It's Chad only
No, it really isn't. Canadian europeana are mostly of English, french, Irish, italian, and Scottish descent, so they look far darker features and more ethnic phenotypes in comparison to norweigians
if you google "iraqi man" its just a bunch of Saddam Hussein looking sandniggers.
Where did I deny most iraqis look like sand nigs? The point is there are plenty of iraqis in the north especially that can pass as white.

And even the "Sadam hussein looking sandniggers" can still look good and definitley mog most other ethnics.

saddam was handsome anyways. Heres a pic of him when he was younger. He was also 6'1. Saddam easily mogs.

Unless @Made in Heaven looks like Hasan Piker or some shit, and exposes himself as a total fakecel, he's as deluded as group #1
Hassan Piker has a monkey looking face, his only saving grace is his 6'4 height. And like I said I have pontic phenotype. Look it up. And make of it what you will.

And lol how can I be fakecel when I'm a balding autist?

I've seen some they say they hate blacks, beaners or gooks not knowing that even the progressive white despises them subconsciously

Not really. Differences in average height, IQ, strength, muscularity, and more

Heck, early race science was largely based on examining skull structures
X-rays of peoples lungs can be differentiated by race using machine learning algorithms. There are average racial differences in every organ system of the body.

There are two kinds.

this is one of my favorite threads simply because of how accurately true it is lmfao
poc incels would already have a hard time fitting into these groups and will most likely end up being the fall guy if they ended up joining

i used to watch goyimtv/ handsome truth and all he does is make fun of ethnic subhumans mainly jews
and as a subhuman nonpassing white spic myself i feel like this guy would bully me irl jfl
lookism/blackpill is everywhere and its not going away no matter what you follow or believe in
also the leaders of group like these
ultimately their goals are just to make bank and get a harem of women
and of course ethnic women get allowed right in bc they are "based"
its just all bullshit you couldnt fit in in school you couldnt fit in with normies
what makes you think youre gonna fit in with these people especially an as inkwell jfl :feelshaha: :blackpill:

Last edited:
Gypsy crusader was a nazi supporter, he would dress up as joker and do aryan salutes on omegle, those kind of shit. When he did a dna test, it showed he was a mutt abomination (russian/caucasus/indian (20-30%)/ italian, greek). He coped by saying atleast he is not a jew. Chat turned on him and called him a berber subhuman :feelshaha: .
HOLY FUCK NEVERMIND I FOUND IT HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Over for @Made in Heaven