Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Ethnic white supremacists

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
There are two kinds.

Most commonly, there are those that are delusional and think they are "passing" like the way a tranny thinks they are whatever gender they feel like. I think this is a good chunk of them-- mainly spics. There are others that simply acknowledge that being brown fucking sucks, what's the fucking point? You are sick of being gaslit by libshits, have literally no friends, and just want to watch the world burn. I think it's funny that white supremacy is getting more and more culturally appropriated by PoC. It's almost like going full circle into something woke and inclusive because of the ideas matter more than the race of the people that are into the ideas.

It's fucking brutal how powerful whites are-- that even they can't gatekeep the coloreds away from their cause. No matter how much whites want to drive away minorities-- minorities will be there hovering around to admire and mimick white shit no matter how retarded it is. And continued minority participation in white supremacy can only diminish the entire foundation of it inherently, so in an unintended way we are doing what woke people want by destroying it from the inside (and getting no cookies for it-- only hatred) -- you can't have "diverse" white supremacy-- it's just unsustainable.

But it also showcases how much ethnic communities can SUCK too. That many ethnics just feel so unwelcome from their own people-- though the reverse can be true too (more commonly in females), in that they simply aren't welcoming to ethnics-- because they are indeed a true "supremacist." In popular culture, only men can be accepted as ethnic white supremacists. If foids do it, especially noodlewhores or people like Kidology, they are just "normies" or "conservative grifters" like Candace Owens.

Compare that with females and inceldom. There are ZERO female incel supporters. Even "femcels" actively gatekeep the "moids" away just as we gatekeep them away from our spaces.

Last edited:
Are you referring to the Texas mass-shooter?

There are some that are delusional and think they are "passing" like the way a tranny is delusional. I think this is a good chunk of them-- mainly spics.
Latinxcoomer and gypsy crusader are perfect examples of this

There are some that are delusional and think they are "passing" like the way a tranny is delusional. I think this is a good chunk of them-- mainly spics. There are others that simply acknowledge that being brown fucking sucks, what's the fucking point? You are sick of being gaslit by libshits, have literally no friends, and just want to watch the world burn. I think it's funny that white supremacy is getting more and more culturally appropriated by PoC. It's almost like going full circle into something woke and inclusive because of the ideas matter more than the race of the people that are into the ideas.

It's fucking brutal how powerful whites are-- that even they can't gatekeep the coloreds away from their cause. No matter how much whites want to drive away minorities-- minorities will be there hovering around to admire and mimick white shit no matter how retarded it is.

Compare that with females and inceldom. There are ZERO female incel supporters. Even "femcels" actively gatekeep the "moids" away just as we gatekeep them away from our spaces.
I am indifferent to white people. If we peel people's skins off they are all the same.

There are others that simply acknowledge that being brown fucking sucks, what's the fucking point? You are sick of being gaslit by libshits, have literally no friends, and just want to watch the world burn
This is most ethnic wignats on this site including me and @wereq

If we peel people's skins off they are all the same.
Not really. Differences in average height, IQ, strength, muscularity, and more

Heck, early race science was largely based on examining skull structures

do slavs and spaniards also are included ?

@thespanishcel

Not really. Differences in average height, IQ, strength, muscularity, and more

Heck, early race science was largely based on examining skull structures
I don't think a man whose skin has been peeled off will have much strength or IQ left.

do slavs and spaniards also are included ?

@thespanishcel
The nazis seems to be fine with the spaniards. I think they saw italians and spaniards on the same level. Lifefuel for them tbh.

There are some that are delusional and think they are "passing" like the way a tranny is delusional. I think this is a good chunk of them-- mainly spics. There are others that simply acknowledge that being brown fucking sucks, what's the fucking point? You are sick of being gaslit by libshits, have literally no friends, and just want to watch the world burn. I think it's funny that white supremacy is getting more and more culturally appropriated by PoC. It's almost like going full circle into something woke and inclusive because of the ideas matter more than the race of the people that are into the ideas.

It's fucking brutal how powerful whites are-- that even they can't gatekeep the coloreds away from their cause. No matter how much whites want to drive away minorities-- minorities will be there hovering around to admire and mimick white shit no matter how retarded it is.

In all seriousness, self hating ethnics hate themselves as a defence mechanism. They get shat on for their ethnicity so they make fun of themselves before anyone can do it. It's one sort of jestermaxxing truly.

The nazis seems to be fine with the spaniards. I think they saw italians and spaniards on the same level. Lifefuel for them tbh.
They were allied with Francoist Spain and there was a Spanish volunteer legion fighting for the Nazis that was especially feared

Nick FUENTES
He’s only 25% spic though, and most spics are mutts with a good amount of European blood

So he’s pretty much just white

That's incredibly arbitrary tho. He definitely would've been shot and called a spic by the people he worships

Honestly its mainly male

Ethnic Women can be white supremacists and will be accpted into white world
Like a biracial mulatta dating a white guy would be accepted

That's incredibly arbitrary tho. He definitely would've been shot and called a spic by the people he worships
I don’t think so, correct me if I’m wrong but I think he’d pass under the Nuremberg race laws

Don’t take this the wrong way though, I’m not a Fuentes fan

It's 4th dimensional jestermaxxing

He’s only 25% spic though, and most spics are mutts with a good amount of European blood

this is the difference between trannies and race.

If you look like the race, you pretty much are that race. You can look like a woman, but if you have a penis or a wound you're just a freak not a foid.

Honestly its mainly male

Ethnic Women can be white supremacists and will be accpted into white world
Like a biracial mulatta dating a white guy would be accepted
HIGH IQ POSTS

I don’t think so, correct me if I’m wrong but I think he’d pass under the Nuremberg race laws

Don’t take this the wrong way though, I’m not a Fuentes fan
Mischling zweiten Grades

Mixed race (second degree)

1⁄4 Jewish
Only partly belongs to the German race and nation; approved to have Reich citizenship

I guess if you replace jewish by non white he would be approved by the reich he would undoubtedly face discrimination tho. That's why I think it's cucked.

this is the difference between trannies and race.

If you look like the race, you pretty much are that race. You can look like a woman, but if you have a penis or a wound you're just a freak not a foid.
Yeah

I guess if you replace jewish by non white he would be approved by the reich he would undoubtedly face discrimination tho. That's why I think it's cucked.
He passes as white, people wouldn’t know unless he told them

Last edited:
He passes as white, people wouldn’t know unless he told them
The problem is your avrage white supremacist is giga obsessed with race and ancestry. The average person would never question it but a nazi wouldn't stop talking about it.

Give me the rundown.
Gypsy crusader was a nazi supporter, he would dress up as joker and do aryan salutes on omegle, those kind of shit. When he did a dna test, it showed he was a mutt abomination (russian/caucasus/indian (20-30%)/ italian, greek). He coped by saying atleast he is not a jew. Chat turned on him and called him a berber subhuman :feelshaha: .

Last edited:
Gypsy crusader was a nazi supporter, he would dress up as joker and do aryan salutes on omegle, those kind of shit. When he did a dna test, it showed he was a mutt abomination (greek, turk, algerian, indian :feelskek: ,and other shit like that). He coped by saying atleast he is not a jew. Chat turned on him and called him a berber subhuman :feelshaha: .
ConfusedSoulfulAracari-size_restricted.gif

Why shouldn't a white-passing person from South America or the Middle East support White supremacy? They are the closest thing to white people and sometimes even have white DNA.

It is often forgotten how prevalent white supremacy is among ethnics, even soy ethnics. This is easily seen with skin lightening products in ethnic lands.

/pol/ is like 80% curries and wetbacks. Over for cumskins :lul:

the ideas matter more than the race of the people that are into the ideas.

It's always been like that. We wouldn't have any of these problems if the good guys won in WWII.

Last edited:
self hatred is not healthy and i don't want to waste my time even hating myself for being a sand nigger.

but i am sure there's a ton of other deathnics who hate them selves and no one can judge them for that. i am sure deathnic toilets are even more white supremasist than men themselves, especially noodlewhores

/pol/ is like 80% curries and wetbacks. Over for cumskins :lul:

It's always been like that. We wouldn't have any of these problems if the good guys won in WWII.
white men wouldn't have these problems if they WERENT CUCKS and let holes do whatever retarded thing they want. Though at least they don't do it to the extent we asians do

Self-pin mogged again :feelsrope:

white men wouldn't have these problems if they WERENT CUCKS and let holes do whatever retarded thing they want. Though at least they don't do it to the extent we asians do
White men being cucks is the main reason we are fucked. If they just kept their holes in the kitchen they wouldn't need to steal noodlewhores from us. Also Asians just copy whatever whites do so since whites are feminist cucks we have become even bigger feminist cucks.

White men being cucks is the main reason we are fucked. If they just kept their holes in the kitchen they wouldn't need to steal noodlewhores from us. Also Asians just copy whatever whites do so since whites are feminist cucks we have become even bigger feminist cucks.
exactly this, pigskins are at fault for everything

i wish i was white

I have personally experienced white and ethnic culture during my school years. The reason I hate ethnics is because they don't understand anything other then getting drunk, fucking and football (soccer for amerilards).

I went to a predominantly white school during my early education days and during that time I learned english and was succeeding academically. I was a loner because my parents were fresh off the boat so I had nothing in common with the kids.

Then my parents ended up moving to a ethnic city and changing schools. What I learned is bullying, ignorance, a shitty education system, and not giving a fuck. Its not something you can escape easy either, it pollutes you being in that environment. Also facing the constant favorism the teachers had for ass kissing girls and the better looking students.

I don't like racist white trash, but I agree with them for the most part that most niggers, spics, indians, Chinese are useless.

White is just to best race to be (if you aren't inkwell)
If you are doomed to inkwell, asian is the best because iqmogg and have a lotta money

over for niggy nigs like me

I have personally experienced white and ethnic culture during my school years. The reason I hate ethnics is because they don't understand anything other then getting drunk, fucking and football (soccer for amerilards).
It’s funny that people like to generalise like this.

As an ethnic I’ve never been into getting drunk, football (bunch of grown men chasing a circular object) or any of the other obnoxious shit. Not being into those things puts a target on your back in high school especially if you’re fresh of the boat.

In all seriousness, self hating ethnics hate themselves as a defence mechanism. They get shat on for their ethnicity so they make fun of themselves before anyone can do it. It's one sort of jestermaxxing truly.
:blackpill: It’s the same as horny male feminists denigrating themselves in front of females for the slim hopes of ascension.

There are two kinds.

Most commonly, there are those that are delusional and think they are "passing" like the way a tranny thinks they are whatever gender they feel like. I think this is a good chunk of them-- mainly spics. There are others that simply acknowledge that being brown fucking sucks, what's the fucking point? You are sick of being gaslit by libshits, have literally no friends, and just want to watch the world burn. I think it's funny that white supremacy is getting more and more culturally appropriated by PoC. It's almost like going full circle into something woke and inclusive because of the ideas matter more than the race of the people that are into the ideas.

It's fucking brutal how powerful whites are-- that even they can't gatekeep the coloreds away from their cause. No matter how much whites want to drive away minorities-- minorities will be there hovering around to admire and mimick white shit no matter how retarded it is. And continued minority participation in white supremacy can only diminish the entire foundation of it inherently, so in an unintended way we are doing what woke people want by destroying it from the inside (and getting no cookies for it-- only hatred) -- you can't have "diverse" white supremacy-- it's just unsustainable.

But it also showcases how much ethnic communities can SUCK too. That many ethnics just feel so unwelcome from their own people-- though the reverse can be true too (more commonly in females), in that they simply aren't welcoming to ethnics-- because they are indeed a true "supremacist." In popular culture, only men can be accepted as ethnic white supremacists. If foids do it, especially noodlewhores or people like Kidology, they are just "normies" or "conservative grifters" like Candace Owens.

this shit is retarded af. if whites wanted to drive away non white (who are not minorities whites are the minority in the world) then why do they allow so much immigration and freak out if someone says the forbidden n WoRd?

:blackpill: It’s the same as horny male feminists denigrating themselves in front of females for the slim hopes of ascension.
this is a good analogy

The reason I hate ethnics is because they don't understand anything other then getting drunk, fucking and football (soccer for amerilards).
I grew up in a white neighborhood, and I associate white people with getting drunk, fucking, and playing football.

Those types (US ethnics that are so self-hating that they turn white supremacist) are especially hilarious. Imagine being a part of an ethnicity that statistically has a pretty decent chance of making more money than at least some white ethnicities and still being a white-worshipper:feelshaha::feelskek:.

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F3b0283ee-28a7-4658-ab74-efa0d894bc10_2340x1170.jpeg