Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Ethnic tries to pick up girls. Gets kicked off beach

Damn, never even began for Abdul

Foids dont like the ethnic being friendly trying to hook up (and respects them and leaves when they say no) the proceed to call the beach police (extremely cucked job as it seems) to get him to stop dispite him not bothering them anymore and going elsewhere to search. Foids cant respect those who respect them. Damn cunts

Did he really think that would work in Chadstralia?

Foids dont like the ethnic being friendly trying to hook up (and respects them and leaves when they say no) the proceed to call the beach police (extremely cucked job as it seems) to get him to stop dispite him not bothering them anymore and going elsewhere to search. Foids cant respect those who respect them. Damn cunts
They arent beach police and they cant legally detain anyone as they have the same rights as any other citizen. They are life guards who went full white knight mode

Did he really think that would work in Chadstralia?
You would be surprised at how many similar situations like this happen here. The sheer lack of awareness is almost comical.

Just be confident

he didn't stand a chance in chadstralia, but that was based though.
in chadstralia, the autists, the losers, the uglies are to put their heads down and keep their mouth shut

"He was like harmless, but at the same time kind of annoying" - this hit me pretty hard though because this is my life summed up in one sentence and i wish it wasnt

They arent beach police and they cant legally detain anyone as they have the same rights as any other citizen. They are life guards who went full white knight mode
I know. That's why I labeled it cucked as they cant really do anything/have no power. I should of been more descriptive of that part

I feel sad for all ethnics in the West

"He was like harmless, but at the same time kind of annoying" - this hit me pretty hard though because this is my life summed up in one sentence and i wish it wasnt
:cryfeels: me too

Creepy = No Chad

Don't you know that talking to women is sexual harassment you stupid inkwell?!?!:soy::soy:

I wonder if he's blackpilled now? Lol, at wearing street clothes on the beach and walking around alone trying pick up women as non-chad.

I wonder if he's blackpilled now? Lol, at wearing street clothes on the beach and walking around alone trying pick up women as non-chad.
6695DD94 9EB8 44D4 9BBD D67C6F850835
Foid dropped a blackpill in the comments :lul:

Yikes, roastie was uncomfortable, better ask that guy to leave the beach. We should go ahead and start a gofundme for them too, how dare a woman feel slightly uncomfortable without being over compensated for it.

The world is cruel to ethnics.

Bruh that's so sad. He seemed like such a nice guy. Not chad tho so didn't get any putang

Of course they have to add the "creepy" part. fucking pieces of shit

And soon they will be kicked off earth

Result of bluepill