Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ethnic sets up elaborate prom proposal for his whore oneitis. she rejects him

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
This sorry bastard put up signs across a at least 2 mile road for him to drive his whore friend and show her how much he wants her to be his prom date.
she rejects him hard and then proceeds to "cry" about it jfl

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6L7NV7hxlo4

True chemistry.

Notice how she starts crying to change the situation into a pity contest for her? Theres literally 0 reason to cry and yet she does it to manipulate him into feeling bad for her when he went through all that work. Any foid should be lucky to have a man put that much effort and show them attention

Last edited:
Based for not mixing but unbased for leading him on. If she’s willing to friend one she’s willing to fuck one so garuntee she left that weird Turkic/Mexican(?) phenotyped guy for another better looking ethnic chaddam chadriguez or chadaturk.

she kinda looks jewish NGL

Last edited:
rostie cries on the outside, deathnic cries on the inside :feelscry:

I can't hear shit. And furthermore, what a manipulative whore, she is the one who rejected him and yet she is the one crying?

Hey it kept coming on my YouTube too tho I didn't watch it for some reason. I bet she was into that guy dude, he's pretty good looking for that foid and that's the reason she wept.

Notice how she starts crying to change the situation into feeling bad about her.
Yup, what we're seeing here is that she's alone in the car with him, her foid survival instincts are like "Well, he's not gonna like the fact that I humiliated him, and since we're alone together he can kill me and dump my body in the river" so by crying, it makes her the real victim, and makes it so that it's a lot less likely that he is gonna be mad at her after.

Notice how she starts crying to change the situation into a pity contest for her? Theres literally 0 reason to cry and yet she does it to manipulate him into feeling bad for her when he went through all that work. Any foid should be lucky to have a man put that much effort and show them attention

I wonder went wrong with his personality. Could someone from IT tell me?

100 bucks says she went out with a taller better built male
maybe a silverback gorilla?

Based for not mixing but unbased for leading him on. If she’s willing to friend one she’s willing to fuck one so garuntee she left that weird Turkic/Mexican(?) phenotyped guy for another better looking ethnic chaddam chadriguez or chadaturk.

she kinda looks jewish NGL

He looks like Dev Patel
Devpatel.jpg

How many races do you have in US? :lul:
US is a melting pot shithole. Complete failure of a nation and There needs to be dissolution of the union ASAP. Amerimutt jokes aren’t even really a meme anymore.

US is a melting pot shithole. Complete failure of a nation and There needs to be dissolution of the union ASAP. Amerimutt jokes aren’t even really a meme anymore.
just when we needed George Rockwell the most, he vanished

BROOTAL, must be difficult times for someone like you. Btw, you use a Colt 1851 Navy .30 cal?

He already died inside.

BROOTAL, must be difficult times for someone like you. Btw, you use a Colt 1851 Navy .30 cal?
I use 2. Ones a uberti police pistol .36 and the other is a .44 army. Get the police pistol it mogs if you wanna get one.

I use 2. Ones a uberti police pistol .36 and the other is a .44 army. Get the police pistol it mogs if you wanna get one.
So you use blackpowder, based that mushroomed piece of lead will kill and the smoke will buy you ample time to find cover or to flee :lul:. .36 must be good, comfy and better for my currycel hands.

Last edited:
So you use blackpowder, based that mushroomed piece of lead will kill and the smoke will buy you ample time to find cover or to flee :lul:. .36 must be good, comfy and better for my currycel hands.
Yeah of course I do. But I use it with a cylinder changer so it’s not like you’re loading each component by itself one by one. It takes cowboy ammo.

anyway it’s not as bad of a kickback as you’d think. Maybe because modern ammo is more powerful or something. .36 is for sure the way to go for Defence or whatever and the .44 I have just because

Yeah of course I do. But I use it with a cylinder changer so it’s not like you’re loading each component by itself one by one. It takes cowboy ammo.

anyway it’s not as bad of a kickback as you’d think. Maybe because modern ammo is more powerful or something. .36 is for sure the way to go for Defence or whatever and the .44 I have just because
Yea, so it's metal cartridges and not the original civil war era paper ones you mean plus with a cylinder changer it's as good as a modern one tho it depends on the mechanism. Must be single action anyway.

Yea, so it's metal cartridges and not the original civil war era paper ones you mean plus with a cylinder changer it's as good as a modern one tho it depends on the mechanism. Must be single action anyway.
How hard is it to get a gun in India? Don't you have to buy it through Ordnance Factory Board?

How hard is it to get a gun in India? Don't you have to buy it through Ordnance Factory Board?
In India it's just a .32 ACP round they call it just .32, 7.65mm by 17 or something that's it. No other calibre above that is issued for civilians, I guess .22 lr is legal too but rarely someone uses that. Everything is through the OFB.

They're boyfriend and girlfriend. They went to prom together. This is a nice looksmatched couple and a funny moment. Some of ya'll let hatred blind you.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back