Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ethnic parents are the scums of the Earth.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Go to r/AsianParentStories to see what I mean. These low IQ shitskin curries and gooks put their children in closests for hours for getting bad grades. They also block their incel sons from normie Maxxing due to their shitskin IQ. I remember having sleep problems when I was younger due to these retards making too much noise at night. Then the filthy shitskins would bitch at me for not waking up on time. Shitskin parents are a massive curse.

My youth was completely wasted not only due to me being cursed with a shitskin midget body but also due to having shitskin parents.

I bet at least 30% of the ethnics here are incel not merely due to their DNA but also having shitskin parents who cucked them from normie Maxxing .

As a Latino I can confirm. I also believe my parents fucked me over, specially in the height department, they would give me mediocre meals and was barely able to get rest as i had to wake up at 4:30 am for school.

Now majority of my cousins height mog me. :feels:

High IQ

If my mom and grandmother weren't so overprotective, I've had many experiences by now. Another thing I noticed is that ethnic parents are overly aggressive compared to white parents.

IQ is negatively correlated with number of sex partners

As a Latino I can confirm. I also believe my parents fucked me over, specially in the height department, they would give me mediocre meals and was barely able to get rest as i had to wake up at 4:30 am for school.

What did your diet consist of?

I had shit food too. lived in a homeless shelter during middle school, the most important time for height growth. The filthy shitskins would also gaslight me back then and tell me my short height was due to not exercising enough.

Hispanic but similar story. Oh my one friend could come over alright, but we talked through my window screen JUST FUCKING KEK. Then their marriage died right when teenagers started getting cruel so when they went lax, I was basically thrown to the wolves past my formative years.

whys there not any self aware ethnics like you around where i live? maybe i wouldnt have such a negative outlook to ethnics if every one of them i met didnt act like niggers

High IQ

If my mom and grandmother weren't so overprotective, I've had many experiences by now. Another thing I noticed is that ethnic parents are overly aggressive compared to white parents.
Ethnic parents start seething over every small thing. They are giga retarded. Tbh I kinda regret not having moved out just to save on rent. Imo young ethnics should money Maxx and try to escape their retarded parents fast as they can even if means college debt. Their retarded parents can cause far greater harm than some financial debt.

What did your diet consist of?
My genetics are not even terrible man, I have cousins that are 6'4 but they played me dirty with the food they gave me :feelscry:

Hispanic but similar story. Oh my one friend could come over alright, but we talked through my window screen JUST FUCKING KEK. Then their marriage died right when teenagers started getting cruel so when they went lax, I was basically thrown to the wolves past my formative years.
I wasn't allowed to come home past 8, cucked me hard from normie Maxxing. I also lived 2hrs away from my highschool. I begged them to let me transfer but they refused. Cucking me of sleep,friends and free time again. Shitskin parents also will talk about how much worse they have it, imo many of them want their children to suffer like they did and be their slaves.

whys there not any self aware ethnics like you around where i live? maybe i wouldnt have such a negative outlook to ethnics if every one of them i met didnt act like niggers
Many curry and rice are aware of their parents being retards but they have no foids (emotional support) nor friends to rely on. Also cost of living is too high nowadays for anyone to move out without a degree tier job

I had shit food too. lived in a homeless shelter during middle school, the most important time for height growth. The filthy shitskins would also gaslight me back then and tell me my short height was due to not exercising enough.
It's amazing how easily they neglect diet for any fucking excuse, mine even had the belief that lifting weights made you shorter and at the time they didn't even care if I had breakfast, only that I was in time for school
:lul:

It's amazing how easily they neglect diet for any fucking excuse, mine even had the belief that lifting weights made you shorter and at the time they didn't even care if I had breakfast, only that I was I time for school
:lul:
They want to deny any self responsibility. They refuse to accept that they doomed their children to be incels. Sadly by the time one can even escape their parents grasp 90%+ of the damage is done and cannot ever be undone.

I was mostly eating shitty oily Indian carbs rather than real protein. Also once doctor had to tell my filthy mother to stop feeding me sweets as I was getting cavities and was skinny as fuck. Filthy schizophrenic bitch.

Brutal, more protein would've helped.
The shitparentingpill is destroying me man I swear, the image I had of my parents is changing so drastically these days :feels:

i wouldnt have such a negative outlook to ethnics if every one of them i met didnt act like niggers
That is the most brutal part for me. I am too shitskin and short to hang out with the whites, too civilized and not primitive enough to hang out with "fellow" latinos, so I am just a complete and total outcast. Even my family is too loudmouth and overwhelming to be around makes me want to rope.

They want to deny any self responsibility. They refuse to accept that they doomed their children to be incels. Sadly by the time one can even escape their parents grasp 90%+ of the damage is done and cannot ever be undone.
The :blackpill: would have saved many men from inceldom if taught from an early age, fuck society and their archaic teaching methods :lasereyes:

too civilized and not primitive enough to hang out with "fellow" latinos
Jfl
I can relate with this part so much, fucking primates just want to thugmaxx all day

That is the most brutal part for me. I am too shitskin and short to hang out with the whites, too civilized and not primitive enough to hang out with "fellow" latinos, so I am just a complete and total outcast. Even my family is too loudmouth and overwhelming to be around makes me want to rope.
nah dude people like you guys in this thread are brothers to white blackpillers i think youre just maybe getting it confused with white normies

Exactly, and then my Grandma always wondered why she had high blood pressures.
My father always gets mad over a small amount of food left on the plate. This retard also used to seethe over cleaning the dishes the way he doesn't like, making tea in a way he doesn't like, literally anything and everything. I also remember when I was young, this retard would lock me out of the house when I was trying to study cel because he felt like it. No reasons given.

Jfl
I can relate with this part so much, fucking primates just want to thugmaxx all day
your posts in this thread make me want to rope on your behalf. id hang out with you if you lived in my town bro

I wasn't allowed to come home past 8, cucked me hard from normie Maxxing. I also lived 2hrs away from my highschool. I begged them to let me transfer but they refused. Cucking me of sleep,friends and free time again. Shitskin parents also will talk about how much worse they have it, imo many of them want their children to suffer like they did and be their slaves.
Mine did the same as well as the "starving natives in the outskirts of Lima" to tell me how fortunate I was to live in America with what might as well have been parenting-induced autism.

My father always gets mad over a small amount of food left on the plate. This retard also used to seethe over cleaning the dishes the way he doesn't like, making tea in a way he doesn't like, literally anything and everything. I also remember when I was young, this retard would lock me out of the house when I was trying to study cel because he felt like it. No reasons given.
Lol. My grandma would make news rules in her house and not say anything, and then get mad at me for not knowing what that rule was.

This sounds like quintessential ethnic parenting :feelsbadman::feelsrope:

your posts in this thread make me want to rope on your behalf. id hang out with you if you lived in my town bro
Thanks, we incels should hang out together to aleviate each other pain tbh

What enrages me more is that my family is not even poor, they could have bought me decent meals and given money to buy food at school, but no, they had the "it's not necessary" " you have to earn it" "better to save money" mentality

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Jfl
And living among them again I am constantly reminded of this thuggery and NPCness because of the garbage reggaeton(THAT beat...) and mariachi they play 24/7. I feel like an alien from another galaxy JFL.

And living among them again I am constantly reminded of this thuggery and NPCness because of the garbage reggaeton(THAT beat...) and mariachi they play 24/7. I feel like an alien from another galaxy JFL.
most reggaeton is shit but ngl some of it is decent. but only a few songs here and there

On point :feelsokman:

I was mostly eating shitty oily Indian carbs rather than real protein. Also once doctor had to tell my filthy mother to stop feeding me sweets as I was getting cavities and was skinny as fuck. Filthy schizophrenic bitch.
True 100%, they do everything possibly wrong and and when faced with the consequences of not raising a functional normal being, they start guilt tripping, larping as i just wanted the best for you, i locked you up for your own good. Fucking bullshit, they do everything to satisfy their sick mind and worries.

True 100%, they do everything possibly wrong and and when faced with the consequences of not raising a functional normal being, they start guilt tripping, larping as i just wanted the best for you, i locked you up for your own good. Fucking bullshit, they do everything to satisfy their sick mind and worries.
All the ethnic guilt tripping did for me was teach me how to act without paying for some faggoty theatre school kek. And for all that my dad got an adult incel son rotting in his room.

Go to r/AsianParentStories to see what I mean. These low IQ shitskin curries and gooks put their children in closests for hours for getting bad grades. They also block their incel sons from normie Maxxing due to their shitskin IQ. I remember having sleep problems when I was younger due to these retards making too much noise at night. Then the filthy shitskins would bitch at me for not waking up on time. Shitskin parents are a massive curse.

My youth was completely wasted not only due to me being cursed with a shitskin midget body but also due to having shitskin parents.

I bet at least 30% of the ethnics here are incel not merely due to their DNA but also having shitskin parents who cucked them from normie Maxxing .
True, being rice, my childhood was all kinds of fucked up

yup ethnic people are subhumans

High IQ

Ethnic parents are very overprotective. MADE me miss out on so much social experiences. On top of that they are STEMMAXING crazy so now that I am in college I am constantly missing out. Then again, would it matter? im ugly and short.

Ethnic parents are very overprotective. MADE me miss out on so much social experiences. On top of that they are STEMMAXING crazy so now that I am in college I am constantly missing out. Then again, would it matter? im ugly and short.
Mine whipped me into AplusMaxxing until their marriage fell apart. Moved back and forth between schools during times where groups mattered the MOST. I got the worst of both worlds, no academic or social success.