Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Ethnic incels, how do white foids act towards you?

JellyJam

JellyJam

Officer
★★★★★
Every time I walk by one at work, they walk faster like im going to snatch their purse in the middle of the work place JFL

I just had a job interview at an administrative building right next to a police station and the blonde receptionist was visibly nervous like I was going to assault her in the same buidling that police officers rome

Fuck white foids

Utter contempt

Very serious and almost robotic like. Not interested at all, wont say that they feel like it's agonizing to have to talk to me. But they dont seem to be neutral about it tbh

They dont act toward me at all

I'm not ethnic so N/A.

I don't really notice them I look with disgust to everyone so I don't realize the difference of shit treatment between foids

I don't know who said it here - but inside every incel there lives a curry.

EDIT: It was @chudur-budur

Like shit.

Although all foids irrespective of race treat me poorly.
Actually, ethnic foids treat me far worse than white foids treat me. Ethnic foids will call me ugly to me face, but white foids just pull a face of disgust when they see me.

Like I'm invisible.

Overall, they hate me.

White grills are nicer to me than Mangolord wahmen

White grills are nicer to me than Mangolord wahmen

Opposite for me.

An East Asian man once held a door open for me. Given his job and short statute(Shorter than me), I assume he was disabled.

I bowed and thanked him.

Yes, a Mongoloid. Another time, an East Asian man asked me for directions. I was unable to help him much, but the exchange was pleasant.

Also, a Japanese man in Starbucks gave me free water. The East Asian woman who counseled me on housing options during my health insurance exam was very respectful.

An East Asian woman from the SSA helped me schedule my disability evaluation.
Asian females seem to treat me better; an Asian woman from the youth commune named "Ami" asked me if I wanted to join their yoga session, which I declined(Bullying).

asian-0-png.578101

asian-png.578102

I'm an Israeli kikecel, which would put me somewhere on the spectrum between white/ethnic. A lot of American/European foids come here for the summer, but they never pay any attention to me (which I fully understand, since I'm simply an ugly dude). What I've noticed is that they seem really interested in my better looking bros, especially those with Arab/Spaniard heritage.

What I've noticed is that they seem really interested in my better looking bros, especially those with Arab/Spaniard heritage.

Yes. They love conqueror genes.

tbh white foidz dont look at me as bad as latinaz

They stay 6 feet away from me.

I'm an Israeli kikecel, which would put me somewhere on the spectrum between white/ethnic. A lot of American/European foids come here for the summer, but they never pay any attention to me (which I fully understand, since I'm simply an ugly dude). What I've noticed is that they seem really interested in my better looking bros, especially those with Arab/Spaniard heritage.
You're a kike so you deserve your inceldom.

I think white foids are not wife material. They act like the sun shines through their asses. But anyway I think dealing with those idiots leads to death because they cant breed so fcuk em.

I know many white many women from work, neighbour etc etc who are already late 20's and 30's with no children bra. Imagine, their eggs are fertile but they refuse to reproduce and instead have sex with dogs and multiple pertners. I mean come on dude at some point life is nolonger about funny games and hehe hahaha. At some point people have to get serious and white women are not serious.

TBH white foids don't treat me too badly and in fact out of all race of foids, they treat me the nicest (as long as I don't display any interest towards them); usually they'll treat me like a little kid, or at worst, like a servant in a friendly way.
I'm Latino, and spic foids treat me like absolute shit

Same as all of the races. I can't even get a pity fuck because of my curry skin.