Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Ethnic incels have every right to be angry.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Outlier: possible lifefuel

Interestingone

1-Racistcels: outright refuse fuck black/indan/arab women
2-Volcels/Standardcels: Only want women who are outta his league. Refuse to settle for his looksmatch.
3-Fakecels: had sex/gf before

hence my signature
I got some black women matches when i was trying online dating. They were all super aggressive and asked me what was wrong with me/if i was autistic. Maybe i could get laid if i learned to mask my autism more, and dumpster dove for blacks?

stupid self hating bitch at the end I hope she gets raped by 20 currys in a row
this picture for reference:
IMG_3304.jpg

Regular bi-weekly Rich Homie Quran thread?

If she's even a real person and not just some guy saying it thru a female avatar.

/shrug She sounds mentally ill but go ahead and suifuel my dudes

Regular bi-weekly Rich Homie Quran thread?

If she's even a real person and not just some guy saying it thru a female avatar.

/shrug She sounds mentally ill but go ahead and suifuel my dudes

XD

pajeetcels in trouble

Screen Shot 2018 05 20 at 30700 PM

stupid self hating bitch at the end I hope she gets raped by 20 currys in a row
this picture for reference:
IMG_3304.jpg

He iNCel but he can also be a hERo if he tries

Holy SHIT the first picture! Whites are volcels!!!!

lol, girls having as low standard as saying stuffs like "All [race adjective] boys are handsome" are no date material, even for incels. They are generaly a physical 1 or 2, are unconsciously racist and are more prone to mental illness than any other foids.

Can confirm white incels are volcels, all they need to do is get a good body and they can fuck fat bitches at the very least.
Just look at Mexican Andy and Ice posidon both are hidious but Posidon gets women still because he's white.

Can confirm white incels are volcels, all they need to do is get a good body and they can fuck fat bitches at the very least.
Just look at Mexican Andy and Ice posidon both are hidious but Posidon gets women still because he's white.
There's a couple more differences between the two of them that might have something to do with it.

I'm gonna kms if this thread continues being necrobumped