Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Ethnic incels have every right to be angry.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
No you have not. Stop playing the victim card it doesn't work anymore. Every girl is different and while i know some who only go after white men i also know countless who are totally into ethnic men. The difference is just small and if it really is so bad move to another area or go back to your country of origin.

You sound like IT
"every girl is different" HAHAHA JFL
Here look stone cold facts:
20180425 135400

Being white and living in all white country doesn't give you any advantages. It's like when everyone are rich no one are rich.

Last edited:
You sound like IT
"every girl is different" HAHAHA JFL
Here look stone cold facts:
View attachment 9659
lol this is just a picture of a chart. How about some reliable source where i can actually read the whole thing and check the evidence?

Last edited:
I just installed a tinder and got laid with a 6.5 qt she's under my table right now tbh tbh how could I have been this stupid?

lol this is just a picture of a chart. How about some reliable source where i can actually read the whole thing and check the evidence?

Sure link us the "reliable source".

First picture never fails to make me laugh. White "incels" REEEEEEEEEEEEE

First picture never fails to make me laugh. White "incels" REEEEEEEEEEEEE

ikr lol I actually spat my drink out laughing when I first saw that comment. It was too good not to save

To be fair, most okcupid users (especially males) on average aren’t as attractive compared to billions of other real worlders who do not use similar apps (a highly artificial 2D world). This isn’t a fair and realistic research and comes out a bit as a self-centered piece. If it was an Asian male committing this research and got the same results you projected (you being European), that Asian wouldn’t have posted this data for obvious reasons.

To be fair, most okcupid users (especially males) on average aren’t as attractive compared to billions of other real worlders who do not use similar apps (a highly artificial 2D world). This isn’t a fair and realistic research and comes out a bit as a self-centered piece. If it was an Asian male committing this research and got the same results you projected (you being European), that Asian wouldn’t have posted this data for obvious reasons.
The research isn't published by a single person or anything though, it's published stats from OKCupid themselves.

Whites can't be incel. I have my share of fellow white"cel" buddies here, but they fail to acknowledge their volceltality.

Whites can't be incel. I have my share of fellow white"cel" buddies here, but they fail to acknowledge their volceltality.
This is also very correct.
Everytime an incel gets outed as a fakecel, they're white.
Every incel here that has had a gf and sex but are allowed because "They haven't had sex recently" is white.
Every incel people say "Oh wow, you look too good to be an incel" is white. (Except for Minassian, who is as white as an ethnic can be so...)
It's just not fair.
Angryblackwojak

Every incel here that has had a gf and sex but are allowed because "They haven't had sex recently" is white.
Every incel people say "Oh wow, you look too good to be an incel" is white. (Except for Minassian, who is as white as an ethnic can be so...)
It's just not fair.
View attachment 9920
lmaoo
you are 100% right tho, everytime an incel escapes it's a white dude
all "had sex before" incels are white (the only ethnic i can think of is faceandlsm but that dude is like 40, he was a virgin when he was older than 95%of this forum...tbh faceandlms said he doesnt consider himself an incel but TFL, so theres that)

I've written this before but will say it again. I've known countless white people in this community for a year now. VAST majority of those white dudes are at least one of these 3 types:

1-Racistcels: outright refuse fuck black/indan/arab women
2-Volcels/Standardcels: Only want women who are outta his league. Refuse to settle for his looksmatch.
3-Fakecels: had sex/gf before

hence my signature

disagree, okcupid people look about the same as people do in general

It's just not fair.
View attachment 9920
The biggest fakecel with over 30 lays is a brown ethnic. There are many others, in addition to the self-admitted black volcels who only want white girls.

Last edited:
Another one went full retard.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Honestly of all my disabilities with women my race bothers me the least. I hate being short and ugly far more than I hate being nonwhite, and I would fix the problems in that order if I was given a choice.

Honestly of all my disabilities with women my race bothers me the least. I hate being short and ugly far more than I hate being nonwhite, and I would fix the problems in that order if I was given a choice.

Legit.

lmao found this pic of that race traitor whore

Race traitor

Can confirm white incels are volcels, all they need to do is get a good body and they can fuck fat bitches at the very least.
Just look at Mexican Andy and Ice posidon both are hidious but Posidon gets women still because he's white.

Can confirm white incels are volcels, all they need to do is get a good body and they can fuck fat bitches at the very least.
Just look at Mexican Andy and Ice posidon both are hidious but Posidon gets women still because he's white.
In what world is Ice Poseidon "hideous"? He looks fine.

Arabs are hated by all.

I saw an Arab getting his dick sucked by a white girl last weekend (suicidefuel) and I’m willing to bet most white sluts have at least tried black dick

Also I’ve seen Asians with white girls too, but they tend to be NT and good looking

Some girls do like ethnics

Whites still have highest SMV even in white areas

Being incel as a white guy is a huge failo

Last edited:
I saw an Arab getting his dick sucked by a white girl last weekend (suicidefuel) and I’m willing to bet most white sluts have at least tried black dick

Also I’ve seen Asians with white girls too, but they tend to be NT and good looking

Some girls do like ethnics

Whites still highest SMV even in white areas

Being incel as a white guy is a huge failo
You have to be at least reasonably good looking as an Arab to even have a chance with a white landwhale. And Arab females believe that if they can lock down a white guy they pretty much won at life, so they would cuck a 7/10 Arab guy with a 4/10 white guy.

In what world is Ice Poseidon "hideous"? He looks fine.
He doesn't show any of the chad qualities you see in chads faces

IcePosidon

You said he's "hideous" which he isn't. He looks like an average guy.
If he didn't have his streaming career going for him he'd probably be a volcel mod on here.

The people who say "but blackcels, there's still women who are attracted to blacks!" forget that blacks as a group have their own chads as well, it's called Tyrone.
If a girl is going to degrade her own status by lying with a black, do you think she is going to do it with an incel or Tyquavius, the drug dealer who just got out of prison for killing a man?

You have to be at least reasonably good looking as an Arab to even have a chance with a white landwhale. And Arab females believe that if they can lock down a white guy they pretty much won at life, so they would cuck a 7/10 Arab guy with a 4/10 white guy.

Yeah this is the truth. The bar for attractive ethnics is much much higher than for whites.

All Whites are Volcels, and he'd be a mod.

Well fine looking men aren't doing so well out there either.

Legit. If you're a fucking incel as a white, you actually have to try to fail pretty hard.

Meanwhile indians bust their asses off on "self improvement" and they still fail brutally.

Legit. If you're a fucking incel as a white, you actually have to try to fail pretty hard.

Meanwhile indians bust their asses off on "self improvement" and they still fail brutally.

Lolz reminds me of

Selection 078

The people who say "but blackcels, there's still women who are attracted to blacks!" forget that blacks as a group have their own chads as well, it's called Tyrone.
If a girl is going to degrade her own status by lying with a black, do you think she is going to do it with an incel or Tyquavius, the drug dealer who just got out of prison for killing a man?

The tyrone/tyquavius obviously.