Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Ethnic incels have every right to be angry.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Deleted member 2429

Deleted member 2429

Self-banned
-
Brutal pictures down below.

Selection 078

Selection 077

Raceandattraction

Next

Evidence3

Evidence2

Holy SHIT the first picture! Whites are volcels!!!!

/pol/ has really gotten to you it seems

I could have sworn you said im tired of race threads lol

Every Incel has the right to be angry! Not just Ethnics.

The race threads can end when every delusional moron accepts it.

He probably was in denial of the race pill when he made that original thread
its taking over his young mind, he couldn't cope any longer.

I have to say this again, I thought you were complaining about race threads.

I've said this many times and I'll say it again, if ethnic women had to chose between white or ethnic(her own kind) they would choose white over ethnic.. It's over

I've said this many times and I'll say it again, if ethnic women had to chose between white or ethnic(her own kind) they would choose white over ethnic.. It's over

Yeah, tell that to the retards in this website who think JBW is false (lmao my thread about JBW was even removed)

this website is not a blackpilled site, it's bluepilled now.

I feel you brother. Coming into terms with the racepill is hard indeed
Your "brother" there is a self-admitted volcel. But most ethnics on this site seem to be.

Here we go again

First pic is bs, she's just imagining attractive men like they always are when they say that.

JUST

BE

WHITE

JUSTBEWHITE

Haha can't handle the truth, bluepiller?
I didn't mean that I was disagreeing. I meant that this would be once again the racepill post with people agreeing/disagreeing.
I'm mixed and I know exactly that being ethnic in western countries is a massive disadvantage.
I'm probably more blackpilled than you are KEK

25oz9mv.jpg

THERE ARE WHITE GUYS WASTING THEIR TIME ON AN INTERNET FORUM RIGHT NOW WHEN THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF ETHNIC GIRLS THAT WOULD GIVE THEIR LIFE FOR THEIR PRECIOUS SEMEN. WHY??????

25oz9mv.jpg

THERE ARE WHITE GUYS WASTING THEIR TIME ON AN INTERNET FORUM RIGHT NOW WHEN THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF ETHNIC GIRLS THAT WOULD GIVE THEIR LIFE FOR THEIR PRECIOUS SEMEN. WHY??????

Most are locationcels. They don't want to go to asia, when those asian women are pretty much white worshipping to the max.

Your "brother" there is a self-admitted volcel. But most ethnics on this site seem to be.
tellem-t and prince are the only ethnic "volcels"
and dont get me started on AN ARMY of white self proclaimed incels on this forum who are not even virgins to begin with
JFL

Most are locationcels. They don't want to go to asia, when those asian women are pretty much white worshipping to the max.
still not a valid excuse as most live in countries with many immigrants

Why don't you go to Asia, less white competition. Oh, yeah, you're a 14 year old. :lul:

Rip ethnics. Honestly being white does add to your SMV though it really depends where you are. If you live in a white area then it's not going to help you that much.

I apologize for being a cumskin and I submit to all of you. I'll use my slave labor to pay for the bandwidth while BROWN BULLS fuck our women.

still not a valid excuse as most live in countries with many immigrants
this, even itsover took virginity of a FOB in UK. and his looks are subpar by white standards

Rip ethnics. Honestly being white does add to your SMV though it really depends where you are. If you live in a white area then it's not going to help you that much.

I apologize for being a cumskin and I submit to all of you. I'll use my slave labor to pay for the bandwidth while BROWN BULLS fuck our women.
Being ethnic is -3.

No you have not. Stop playing the victim card it doesn't work anymore. Every girl is different and while i know some who only go after white men i also know countless who are totally into ethnic men. The difference is just small and if it really is so bad move to another area or go back to your country of origin.

God I hate ethnic women and white men.

Daily reminder that @Weed has 4000 tinder matches in Asia

JUST BE WHITE

tellem-t and prince are the only ethnic "volcels"
and dont get me started on AN ARMY of white self proclaimed incels on this forum who are not even virgins to begin with
JFL
Even then, tellem T and Prince's tinder performance was abysmal. The ethnic falio is brutal

the best thing is this bonus doesn't just work in Asia, it works in the west too

Even then, tellem T and Prince's tinder performance was abysmal. The ethnic falio is brutal
When prince got only 1 match I knew it was over.

Western white women do not like Asian and Latino, but they like blacks and arabs.

Western white women do not like Asian and Latino, but they like blacks and arabs.

Nah they actually like latinos who are white passing, and asians (not including indian/curries) who are with kpop looks

The actual race that is absolutely done for are still curries

Show the racepill to the lurkers and media fags who misrepresent us as "alt-right"

Nah they actually like latinos who are white passing, and asians (not including indian/curries) who are with kpop looks

The actual race that is absolutely done for are still curries
I can confirm this. Roasties of all colors throw themselves at asian men who look like kpop stars. Those of us outside that very narrow definiton are treated like the punch line to every joke